President Trump personally intervened to pay Coast Guard during shut down

Don plays favorites; news? Hey anyway, since Gavin McInnes has stepped away somewhat from the Proud Bois, is he free of their I-will-not-masturbate vow now?

Don plays favorites; news? Hey anyway, since Gavin McInnes has stepped away somewhat from the Proud Bois, is he free of their I-will-not-masturbate vow now?
Glad you enjoyed it Odious
Indeed,you obviously don't comprehend the workings of this...could have read the article but do it your way. EVERY other military branch was being paid but Coast Guard wasn't because leftists hate national security and the CG is under the Homeland Security department which hasn't been funded yet.

Indeed,you obviously don't comprehend the workings of this...could have read the article but do it your way. EVERY other military branch was being paid but Coast Guard wasn't because leftists hate national security and the CG is under the Homeland Security department which hasn't been funded yet.

Yeah sorry, again, don't buy into your partisanshithead perceptual reality. Howl at the moon all ya want my white supremacist friend.

Yeah sorry, again, don't buy into your partisanshithead perceptual reality. Howl at the moon all ya want my white supremacist friend.

Didn’t Kanye say “Whites are supreme”....Why would he say such a thing?

Wow! Hadn't heard that. Was this before or after he Blexed out and Don lost his only black "friend"?

All people who work should get paid regardless if both sides are totally dysfunctional. We are talking about average working americsns. If one gets no pay one shouldn't show up. That's how it works.

All people who work should get paid regardless if both sides are totally dysfunctional. We are talking about average working americsns. If one gets no pay one shouldn't show up. That's how it works.

A nice glimpse into how our political aristocracy views the rabble

Wow! Hadn't heard that. Was this before or after he Blexed out and Don lost his only black "friend"?

Yeah but just imagine how many black folks he took with him. Thanks to President Trump's policies, black unemployment is at a record low. The purple-lipped jug-eared bastard Obama didn't do squat for black folks, except stirring them up and getting them to kill each other in every major city in this country.

Yeah but just imagine how many black folks he took with him. Thanks to President Trump's policies, black unemployment is at a record low. The purple-lipped jug-eared bastard Obama didn't do squat for black folks, except stirring them up and getting them to kill each other in every major city in this country.

Since you are giving credit for unemployment to the POTUS, Obama dropped the black UE rate far more than Trump has..

upload_2018-12-29_18-45-52.png

But, but, but...he shut them up and bought some time by playing Santa in the Hood with 1990’s flip phones.

Since you are giving credit for unemployment to the POTUS, Obama dropped the black UE rate far more than Trump has..

View attachment 237459

Of course. Obama was in office a longer period of time.

Forum List

Back