President Trump rally in Fargo, North Dakota thread

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he never goes to South Dakota. he's been to ND a coupla times.

North Dakota is clearly his favorite Dakota

• Banned
Trump begins by noting that the crowd is very big and that, he says, there is a bigger crowd outside. He says he should have held this rally in a 24,000-seat arena instead of this arena, but then, if there were two empty seats, the media would say it wasn't full.

• Banned
Trump is repeating his usual graphic remarks about MS-13 chopping up innocent girls: "They cut people up in small pieces. Beautiful young women walking home from school."

"Democrats please keep Pelosi as leader and Maxine Watters as you mouthpiece"
Donald J Trump

he is so good, I'll be sad when he leaves in 2025.

President Donald Trump on how he felt after his VA reform: "I am the smartest person. My uncle was a great professor at MIT for 40 years...but I'm smarter than him, I'm smarter than anybody."

Trump: Ivanka said, “Dad, you’ve got to get the child tax credit.”

"I said, ‘Darling, nobody knows that that is.’”

"She said, ‘The women know, Dad. The women know.’"

Trump: Ivanka said, “Dad, you’ve got to get the child tax credit.”

"I said, ‘Darling, nobody knows that that is.’”

"She said, ‘The women know, Dad. The women know.’"

hes very transparent....its why I love watchi g these rallies

Both Maxine and Pelosi are low IQ individuals and are supposed to be liberal leaders. The only direction they can actually lead their sheep is towards local mental hospitals.

Last edited:
Trump scoffs at the "elite," calling them "stone-cold losers." This time he boasts about his base as "the super-elite" instead of just himself: "We got more money, we got more brains, we got better houses, apartments, we got nicer boats...we're the elite."

Donald J Trump

He is also GREAT at Trolling and Triggering the Leftists and he is very funny some of his Tweets and comments are hilarious.

Donald J Trump

He is also GREAT at Trolling and Triggering the Leftists and he is very funny some of his Tweets and comments are hilarious.
I know, he is fantastic out driving them insane, and they like Maxine Watters....a colossal embarrassment to the institution of Congress

Best President in the entire history of this country. :laughing0301:

Donald J Trump

I know, he is fantastic out driving them insane, and they like Maxine Watters....a colossal embarrassment to the institution of Congress

The Donald now only has to comment ANYTHING and the Leftists Worldwide go into full on insane mode, they also are totally obsessed with him in a very creepy bizarro way that includes the MSM, he only has to drink from a bottle of water and they ALL are INSTANTLY Tweeting about his HANDS and how he was holding the bottle and how he was drinking, I mean even previously respected journalists have totally lost their minds and obsess about The Donald's hands and his ties being too long and his hair and OMG he has Man Tan or whatever, these things are so trivial and yet they babble on and on and on and on about this crap.

Donald J Trump

The Donald now only has to comment ANYTHING and the Leftists Worldwide go into full on insane mode, they also are totally obsessed with him in a very creepy bizarro way that includes the MSM, he only has to drink from a bottle of water and they ALL are INSTANTLY Tweeting about his HANDS and how he was holding the bottle and how he was drinking, I mean even previously respected journalists have totally lost their minds and obsess about The Donald's hands and his ties being too long and his hair and OMG he has Man Tan or whatever, these things are so trivial and yet they babble on and on and on and on about this crap.
No shit, and they give him all that power....I would have so much fun with it.

Forum List

Back