President Trump to Attend Rally to Protect Our Elections

Are you gonna accept the fact that your party is going to get rid of Biden? Yes or no?
WTF are you talking about? I hope they do. Biden sucks. That has nothing to do with your insanity about a stolen election which still has not been proven in the nearly 9 months.

Faun !! You fat fascist swine
tenor.gif

President Biden prefers people go and vote, not be Dead Head like groupies.
Voting is great but Biden took it to extremes with the dead people, the pets, the illegal aliens, the imaginary people, double dipping, phony mail in ballots, out of state voters and rigged machines. No wonder there were more votes than eligible voters. And that, my friend, is why people are pissed and demanding audits.

Voting is great but Biden took it to extremes with the dead people, the pets, the illegal aliens, the imaginary people, double dipping, phony mail in ballots, out of state voters and rigged machines. No wonder there were more votes than eligible voters. And that, my friend, is why people are pissed and demanding audits.
:cuckoo:

Prove there were more votes than eligible voters....

Wow, that must be frustrating.

Forum List

Back