President Trump to speak soon

No. Recent polling shows people that identified as Dem or Rep, were each as 27%, while those that identified as Independent were at 43%, according to Gallop and I have seen no other polls to dispute it.
Lol

Another thread said that too. Leaning GOP and DNC is in a dead heat mid 40% as always.

There will be no 3rd party candidate unless one runs as a spoiler for one or the other.

This has nothing to do with Biden.

Why is the left so scared of watching a president speak who doesn't stutter, lose his trend of thought and actually completes sentences when he speaks? Is that scary to the left?
It's scary to the left who oppose every real solution to problems or any sensible suggestion to help make things better. They actually hate everything America was founded on and stands for and hate any Americans who understand and support what America was founded on and stands for. And because Trump does understand that, speaks the message, and actually follows through on it, he has to be destroyed. He stands in their way to complete their remake of America in an image that I guarantee you they will hate if they accomplish it.

He will run from that situation as long as possible.
He will be taken down before he reaches the election, but how will he be taken down.

Your country is facing a risk that is just to big to allow to happen again.
You need to take it to that level. This forum provides you with the opportunity.

Yeah... Trump's responses...great..

"Now the poor guy, you gotta see this guy," he continued, before launching into an apparent impression of Mr Kovaleski, waving his arms around with his hands at an odd angle.

"Uhh I don't know what I said. Uhh I don't remember. He's going like 'I don't remember. Maybe that's what I said.'"
Mr Kovaleski has arthrogryposis, a condition that affects the movement of joints and is noticeable in his right arm and hand.

This has been debunked so many times that I am surprised you are deeply embarrassed by returning to this false narrative.

This has been debunked so many times that I am surprised you are deeply embarrassed by returning to this false narrative.

“When a population becomes distracted by trivia, when cultural life is redefined as a perpetual round of entertainments, when serious public conversation becomes a form of baby-talk, when, in short, a people become an audience, and their public business a vaudeville act, then a nation finds itself at risk; culture-death is a clear possibility.”
― Neil Postman, Amusing Ourselves to Death: Public Discourse in the Age of Show Business

No. Recent polling shows people that identified as Dem or Rep, were each as 27%, while those that identified as Independent were at 43%, according to Gallop and I have seen no other polls to dispute it.
There's too much bad in the wind for you to be entertaining fantasies of the people to the rescue. You have a responsibility as an American.

What is Trump? Think about it!
You would react if it was Dr. Goebbels running for president!

"Now the poor guy, you gotta see this guy," - right before he did his imitation/mockery

nuf said

There's too much bad in the wind for you to be entertaining fantasies of the people to the rescue. You have a responsibility as an American.

Dude, seriously. Don't go there and yes you're implying it.

Stop

Funny. Nazies used govt to take out opponents. Whoes side is doing that shit now?

“When a population becomes distracted by trivia, when cultural life is redefined as a perpetual round of entertainments, when serious public conversation becomes a form of baby-talk, when, in short, a people become an audience, and their public business a vaudeville act, then a nation finds itself at risk; culture-death is a clear possibility.”
― Neil Postman, Amusing Ourselves to Death: Public Discourse in the Age of Show Business
Now you wouldn't be trying to change the subject would you to divert from your false narrative?

Forum List

Back