President Trump wins Cohen Case

Not one case against Trump has been successful...they are all just for show to keep snowflakes drooling.....

This is a loss by winning. This is why Trump has such a hard time finding a lawyer to represent him.
He found someone to be his lawyer in the impeachment trial for 1/6...

Who is representing Steve Bannon now....

Who was Jeffrey Epstein s lawyer before Epstein died....

So he was fined and he shut down his foundation but not one lawsuit against him has been successful....try to keep up....

Liar...look it up again....

Trump paid out 25 million dollars in a settlement...that is what real people call a win. Trump himself said that settling is losing which is why he never settles...except when he does! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

“I don’t settle cases, I don’t do it because that’s why I don’t get sued very often, because I don’t settle, unlike a lot of other people. You know what, let’s see what happens in court.”

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Did you bring your butt cream?...sounds like you need it today....
Did you bring yours? :D

61BjQ4xwPCL._AC_SX569_.jpg

So he was fined and he shut down his foundation but not one lawsuit against him has been successful....try to keep up....
Moving the goalposts. You said not one "case".

But it you want to make it lawsuits, Trump has lost every last election lawsuit. All of them.

In October 2016, the Ontario Court of Appeal ruled that Trump, together with two principals of a connected developer, could be sued for various claims, including oppression, collusion and breach of fiduciary duties, in relation to his role in the marketing of units in the Trump International Hotel and Tower in Toronto, Canada.[94] A subsequent application for leave to appeal was dismissed by the Supreme Court of Canada in March 2017.[95] Also in October 2016, JCF Capital ULC (a private firm that had bought the construction loan on the building) announced that it was seeking court approval under the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act to have the building sold in order to recoup its debt, which then totaled $301 million.[96] The court allowed for its auction[97] which took place in March 2017, but no bidders, apart from one stalking horse offer, took part.[98]

Moving the goalposts. You said not one "case".

But it you want to make it lawsuits, Trump has lost every last election lawsuit. All of them.

One court case dummy...did you libs take your stupid pills this morning?....

During the 2016 campaign, Trump claimed he never settles a lawsuit against him.

This was total bullshit. He has settled countless lawsuits against him.

I wouldn't trust Trump to tell me the correct time.

Forum List

Back