President Trump's audience laughs at him at UN General Assembly

Well, Trump got so used to saying that he's got the best administration in the history of this country at his rallies, that he figured that the UN would be willing to swallow his b.s. whole just like his followers.

Only problem is..................those people and leaders of other countries at the UN already know what the policies of past administrations have had on their countries, and they also know the effect of Trump's policies on their countries.

They laughed at Trump because they know the truth. Trump's rabid followers don't and will willingly believe anything he says.

You bunch of dumb asses praise former presidents who let these assholes in other countries steal our jobs and property, we know you are disloyal to the core.
They built strong alliances with the rest of the western world

Trump has destroyed them

The rest of the world can kiss our ass, we are done being ripped off by them.
Oh yes...isolationist America

If anything happens around the world, we are on our own
Trump wants a treaty with N Korea but is left out of negotiations
Trade wars? You conduct trade wars with an isolated country, you don’t declare war on the rest of the world

Blow it out your ass lib traitor, do us a favor and move to China while we MAGA!
you waving your flag again traitor? trump is scum ,a friend of Putin You and repubs are no better

Trump gets unexpected laugh at UN

"In less than two years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in our country" - Trump

Audience starts laughing

Trump responds, didn't expect that reaction, but thats okay and starts laughing too.

He is being ripped to shreds on Facebook, people calling him an embarrassment and disgrace

Trump has not started a war. Check

Trump has improved the economy. Check

Trump is the best President in the last 100 years.

Check.

The bar has really been set that low that such a flawed individual stands head and shoulders above the rest.

I suggest that the UN be more cognizant of mass genocides, like the one in the Sudan and Syria in which they did nothing, while focusing all their time and energy on Israel and Trump.

I am reading all these Trumpist trash posts trying to deflect to Obama because they can't defend the friggin moron who made a complete ass of himself again in front of the world. The world knows he is a fool as does a majority of the country.
How's your 401K doing these days, sonny? Oh, you still live in your mom's basement?
I'd show you mine but don't want you to cry

"In less than two years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in our country" - Trump

Audience starts laughing

Trump responds, didn't expect that reaction, but thats okay and starts laughing too.

He is being ripped to shreds on Facebook, people calling him an embarrassment and disgrace

Check.

The bar has really been set that low that such a flawed individual stands head and shoulders above the rest.

I suggest that the UN be more cognizant of mass genocides, like the one in the Sudan and Syria in which they did nothing, while focusing all their time and energy on Israel and Trump.
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha trump is a low life scum bag

You bunch of dumb asses praise former presidents who let these assholes in other countries steal our jobs and property, we know you are disloyal to the core.

Trump has destroyed them

Trade wars? You conduct trade wars with an isolated country, you don’t declare war on the rest of the world

Blow it out your ass lib traitor, do us a favor and move to China while we MAGA!
you waving your flag again traitor? trump is scum ,a friend of Putin You and repubs are no better

Eddie, Eddie, Eddie I told you, you lost, we won, we crushed Hillary and made millions of Dem's cry. Now just sit in the back and don't do a lot of talking while we MAGA!

Audience starts laughing

Check.

And? lol Did Trump do something today to trigger the left they seem bursting with hate this evening?

Audience starts laughing

Check.

As the Left sinks even lower.

That is the unbelievable part.

Trump lies about such things as the size of an inauguration crowd, as where Obama lies about our health care.

I would take Trump over that any day of the week.

Never mind the UN morons laughed.....

When the money stops coming ....they will laugh no more! :wink_2:

He who laughs last laughs better!

GOD BLESS President Trump!:clap:

When Trump slapped sanctions on the EU they laughed for about 2 weeks, then they squealed like stuck pigs while Trump mocked them. :auiqs.jpg:

Sorry bout that,

1. SIMMER DOWN IDIOTS!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Audience starts laughing

Well, he is a joke, after all.

The perfect example of what the nation has become under this pervert’s hand.

Trump has destroyed them

Eddie, Eddie, Eddie I told you, you lost, we won, we crushed Hillary and made millions of Dem's cry. Now just sit in the back and don't do a lot of talking while we MAGA!
When will you stupid trump fools know that America was always great? and obama made it greater while you and trump make us look like fools

Audience starts laughing

Check.

The world laughs at Trump, the world would laugh at you and your fellow Trump supporter idiots if they could read your statements.

When Trump slapped sanctions on the EU they laughed for about 2 weeks, then they squealed like stuck pigs while Trump mocked them. :auiqs.jpg:
The world is not laughing at the EU, they are laughing at Trump and idiots like you.

Audience starts laughing

Check.

And? lol Did Trump do something today to trigger the left they seem bursting with hate this evening?
it was just good too see the pos laughed at ,,,,guess he couldn't hand pick that audience

Audience starts laughing

Check.

As the Left sinks even lower.

That is the unbelievable part.

Trump lies about such things as the size of an inauguration crowd, as where Obama lies about our health care.

I would take Trump over that any day of the week.
yeah obama isn't a citizen? Trump is scum a liar bully cheat and crook

Audience starts laughing

Check.

he does and/or says something every day,,,,he's like herpes ,,,he keeps on giving

Most Trumpers either don't know this happened...or don't believe it did since Fox cut the tape before the laughter erupted

Trump knows the Russians helped get him elected. That’s why Trump did not mention Putin or the Russians once in his UN speech today. And he had the nerve to talk about American sovereignty when the Russians attacked the foundation of our democratic institutions.
Trump is a Russian stooge and there’s no way the United Nations doesn’t know that.
The laughter built slowly because it had to be translated so as it became translated the people understood what he said more and more of them started laughing.

Forum List

Back