President Trump's audience laughs at him at UN General Assembly

Trump is so obtuse he does not realize the difference between people laughing with you and people laughing at you. At the UN today it was apparent to everyone it was the latter.
Trumps latest is

I meant to do that....it was a joke
trump is a lying pos And republicans that don't get that are brain dead
------------------------------------------ it doesn't matter , The TRUMP is President , let them laugh for whatever the reason . The Trump rules them all Edward .
2 more years then america fumigates the WH and the crook will be gone

as i said , the TRUMP rules them all and all of them together are about as useful as a bucket of warm spit Edward .

Trump gets unexpected laugh at UN

"In less than two years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in our country" - Trump

Audience starts laughing

Trump responds, didn't expect that reaction, but thats okay and starts laughing too.

He is being ripped to shreds on Facebook, people calling him an embarrassment and disgrace
Good, he gave two speeches .. one in which be was critical of the UN and one in which he praised them.

Last edited:
Wow, how sad that people who call themselves Americans are bashing our President for giving a truly great speech at the UN. His speech was fantastic. It made me proud to be an American.

"In less than two years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in our country" - Trump

Audience starts laughing

Trump responds, didn't expect that reaction, but thats okay and starts laughing too.

He is being ripped to shreds on Facebook, people calling him an embarrassment and disgrace

Yet in the real world Trump just keeps SPANKING libtard ass....

Audience starts laughing

Imagine how much more embarrassing it would be to have a well respected black man giving the speech.

Ben Carson was not available.

Gotta love those NARCISSISTs People here believe it isn't a problem. People on other parts of the planet know it is and that it is LAUGHWORTHY. Frankly, I'm surprised he NOTICED.

People actually laughed at a president’: At U.N. speech, Trump suffers the fate he always feared

The Debrief: An occasional series offering a reporter’s insights

Trump’s claims of administration’s success prompt laughter at U.N.

President Trump elicited laughter at the start of his address to world leaders Sept. 25 at the U.N. General Assembly in New York. (Reuters)

By David Nakamura
September 25 at 5:14 PM
UNITED NATIONS — President Trump has long argued that the United States has been taken advantage of by other nations — a “laughing stock to the entire World,” he said on Twitter in 2014 — and his political rise was based on the premise that he had the strength and resolve to change that.

But at the U.N. General Assembly on Tuesday, Trump got a comeuppance on the world’s biggest stage. Delivering a speech that aimed to establish U.S. “sovereignty” over the whims and needs of other nations, the president’s triumphant moment was marred in the first minute when he was met by laughter — at his expense.

The embarrassing exchange came when Trump boasted that his administration had accomplished more over two years than “almost any administration” in American history, eliciting audible guffaws in the cavernous chamber hall.

The president appeared startled. “Didn’t expect that reaction,” he said, “but that’s okay.”

Members of the audience chuckled again — perhaps this time in sympathy.

Trump continued his address, which lasted an additional 34 minutes, but the moment marked a pointed rejoinder from the international community to a president who has delighted in poking traditional U.S. allies and partners in the eye on trade, security alliances and general diplomatic bonhomie.

punctured one of the core fabulist assertions of a president who has, according to Washington Post fact-checkers, made more than 5,000 false or misleading statementssince taking office....

‘People actually laughed at a president’: At U.N. speech, Trump suffers the fate he always feared

Sorry bout that,

1. I am here to set the record straight, America is the engine of the world, what the President was boasting was how well he has fine tuned the engine that more or less the whole world depends on in pretty much *EVERY* way.
  2. He was saying also find another tit to suck, you suckers.
  3. Follow India's example losers.
  4. And he was hinting at the third world to keep the fuck out of America unless you come legally to USA!
  5. And he praised little *rocket man* for his reversal of direction.
  6. Iran will either reverse or fade away, and the people will take over, turkey same way, he has officially warned them in the words he spoke.
  7. Don't fuck with America was what he said, and he meant it.
  8. Having those leaders chuckle when he said America is doing great, will be very costly, I am sure he is reviewing the tapes right about now to see who did.
  9. And you can bet things for those nations will tighten up between USA and them, no more fucking hand outs!
  10. GOT IT!!!!!!
Regards,
SirJmesofTexas

Audience starts laughing

Whether you like what he's done or not, he has done a lot. He's made more judicial appointments, signed more executive orders, passed tax cuts, deported almost as many as President Obama, talked in person to the North Korean leader for the first time, cancelled the Iran deal, cut back a whole slew of regulations, and gotten China's attention on trade. He's also pissed off virtually everyone from Washington to Beijing.

Most of it is scary, but Trump is right that the US can't be the world's dumping ground for cheap goods while producing only fast food and bombs. We also cannot afford to continue to be the world's police force.

That laughter was nervous laughter folks because the rest of the world might finally be put in the position of figuring out some things for themselves. I say turn off CNN, and give him at least some of the same credit you gave Apple for thinking differently.

Last edited:
You are under the mistaken impression that the empty suits that fill the UN are important. The UN is useless and a COLOSSAL WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. Who cares if they laughed, cried or wet their pants. Shut down the UN.

Audience starts laughing

Wow! Another liar! I just looked on facebook, one page, and Trump is far from being torn to shreds. Why do have to lie?

Last edited:

Audience starts laughing

Imagine how much more embarrassing it would be to have a well respected black man giving the speech.
Why would a black man give a disjointed and crazy speech?
Stormy probably means Obama without his trusty teleprompter.

ReMember Obama saying Russia is no threat...

Obama is a fucking cocksucker

I am reading all these Trumpist trash posts trying to deflect to Obama because they can't defend the friggin moron who made a complete ass of himself again in front of the world. The world knows he is a fool as does a majority of the country.

Well, Trump got so used to saying that he's got the best administration in the history of this country at his rallies, that he figured that the UN would be willing to swallow his b.s. whole just like his followers.

Only problem is..................those people and leaders of other countries at the UN already know what the policies of past administrations have had on their countries, and they also know the effect of Trump's policies on their countries.

They laughed at Trump because they know the truth. Trump's rabid followers don't and will willingly believe anything he says.

You bunch of dumb asses praise former presidents who let these assholes in other countries steal our jobs and property, we know you are disloyal to the core.
They built strong alliances with the rest of the western world

Trump has destroyed them

The rest of the world can kiss our ass, we are done being ripped off by them.
Oh yes...isolationist America

If anything happens around the world, we are on our own
Trump wants a treaty with N Korea but is left out of negotiations
Trade wars? You conduct trade wars with an isolated country, you don’t declare war on the rest of the world

Blow it out your ass lib traitor, do us a favor and move to China while we MAGA!

Wow, how sad that people who call themselves Americans are bashing our President for giving a truly great speech at the UN. His speech was fantastic. It made me proud to be an American.
I keep saying it...as long as someone has his hand up Trump's ass, working his mouth, we'll be fine. It's when Trump makes words with his own brain that he falls on his face. See: laughingstock of the world today

I am reading all these Trumpist trash posts trying to deflect to Obama because they can't defend the friggin moron who made a complete ass of himself again in front of the world. The world knows he is a fool as does a majority of the country.
How's your 401K doing these days, sonny? Oh, you still live in your mom's basement?

Forum List

Back