President Trump's audience laughs at him at UN General Assembly

Trump gets unexpected laugh at UN

"In less than two years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in our country" - Trump

Audience starts laughing

Trump responds, didn't expect that reaction, but thats okay and starts laughing too.

He is being ripped to shreds on Facebook, people calling him an embarrassment and disgrace

Everything he said is correct.
Because Faux News told you what to believe.

Didn't watch the Fox feed.
everyone deserves a break now and then. It's been your lucky day.

As I have said before, I watch MSNBC and CNN far more then FOX. Better to know what the enemy is thinking rather than seek those who already agree with you.

"In less than two years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in our country" - Trump

Audience starts laughing

Trump responds, didn't expect that reaction, but thats okay and starts laughing too.

He is being ripped to shreds on Facebook, people calling him an embarrassment and disgrace

As I have said before, I watch MSNBC and CNN far more then FOX. Better to know what the enemy is thinking rather than seek those who already agree with you.

You know, that is one of the reasons I watch FOX news. I want to find out what the right's talking points are going to be for that day.

Audience starts laughing

You have? How could I have missed it?:laugh:

You know, that is one of the reasons I watch FOX news. I want to find out what the right's talking points are going to be for that day.
There are a lot of sources that will tell you that months earlier. Get a few steps ahead.:razz:

There are a lot of sources that will tell you that months earlier. Get a few steps ahead.:razz:
Who’s the illegal in your family?

You are happy that our president was disrespected on our own soil? The USA has no use for you. :eusa_hand:

Extremely happy that he's getting his just desserts albeit in front of the world Good to see some folks not kissing his ignorant bullying ass

I'm beginning to question whether you are a US Citizen.
Blues I know what you are A sheep that will support anything an American president wants ,,,,,,,As long as that president is a republican

You know nothing, I'm on record opposing Republican presidents poor Eddie another swing and a miss.
You are a republican snake in the grass no more ,no less

So, you are a Democrat top that insult :auiqs.jpg:

Respect with O. Now thats funny. No, when O types are in office, third world dictators get busy with their nukes.
Kim did not test his ICBM or his Hydrogen Bomb until Obama was out of office and Trump was in. He waited for a doofus to become President.

KIm was too busy acquiring these arms while O was in office.
He did not have a Hydrogen sized bomb or an operational ICBM until Trump became President and you can not prove your talking point propaganda.

You don't make nuclear bombs in six months. NK had 8 years under O. Only takes a little common sense to figure that one out .
N. Korea has been developing nukes for far longer than the Obama administration. However, they were not willing to show their hand and progress into the production of a hydrogen bomb or long-range ICBM's during any US President's term in office until after President Obama had left the White House. Only when Trump came to White House did NK feel comfortable with poking their finger into America's eye and mocking America in front of the world.

Oh they've been developing them going back to wild bills admin. Albright and the gang were over there toasting with uns daddy. They were already busy back then. You're mad though because this is just another foreign policy disaster for O .

You have? How could I have missed it?:laugh:

Reading your own posts instead of seeking knowledge.

Only brain dead dolts rush to his aid The sooner he's gone the sooner America can gain the respect we had with Obama and lost with trump

Respect with O. Now thats funny. No, when O types are in office, third world dictators get busy with their nukes.
Kim did not test his ICBM or his Hydrogen Bomb until Obama was out of office and Trump was in. He waited for a doofus to become President.

KIm was too busy acquiring these arms while O was in office.
He did not have a Hydrogen sized bomb or an operational ICBM until Trump became President and you can not prove your talking point propaganda.

You don't make nuclear bombs in six months. NK had 8 years under O. Only takes a little common sense to figure that one out .
""But Un is a very very fine man ,,My friend""

What has trump done except remove us from relations with the world ?

You obviously care a great deal more about "relations" with foreign countries than I do. I care more about THIS county. Name one country we no longer have relations with? Name a country we've stopped trade with? All Trump has done is no longer have relations with a lot of countries as we USED to, where we pretended to like being bent over the arm of the chair and were eager to give unlimited aid and charity with nothing in return.
Put a clown in charge of our country and you get a circus The AH's best and brightest are Cohen and Guiliani?? REALLY??

Extremely happy that he's getting his just desserts albeit in front of the world Good to see some folks not kissing his ignorant bullying ass

Blues I know what you are A sheep that will support anything an American president wants ,,,,,,,As long as that president is a republican

You know nothing, I'm on record opposing Republican presidents poor Eddie another swing and a miss.

try reading what Avannatti posted about Trump on twitter IF you really want to hear insults

You obviously care a great deal more about "relations" with foreign countries than I do. I care more about THIS county. Name one country we no longer have relations with? Name a country we've stopped trade with? All Trump has done is no longer have relations with a lot of countries as we USED to, where we pretended to like being bent over the arm of the chair and were eager to give unlimited aid and charity with nothing in return.
Put a clown in charge of our country and you get a circus The AH's best and brightest are Cohen and Guiliani?? REALLY??

Speaking of which, has anyone noticed Rudy G. has been strangely silent for the past week or so? Usually he's bouncing all over the news networks and tweeting up a storm, but I haven't heard anything from him lately. My roomie and I noticed that last night when this new allegation against Kavanaugh came up.

Rudy has been uncharacteristically silent lately. Wonder if Trump told him to shut up?

try reading what Avannatti posted about Trump on twitter IF you really want to hear insults

Got a link? I'm too busy with other threads to look it up myself, but if you know the link, post it please.

Speaking of which, has anyone noticed Rudy G. has been strangely silent for the past week or so? Usually he's bouncing all over the news networks and tweeting up a storm, but I haven't heard anything from him lately. My roomie and I noticed that last night when this new allegation against Kavanaugh came up.

Rudy has been uncharacteristically silent lately. Wonder if Trump told him to shut up?
Probably told the has been to put a sock in it

Got a link? I'm too busy with other threads to look it up myself, but if you know the link, post it please.
Just came out I looked for it ,couldn't find it BUT saw Trumps insulting tweet to him and his equally insulting response on tv msnbc ,,,A thing of beauty I must say

This is one of the smaller, more subtle characteristics of this guy that concern me.

He's in his seventies, and he still doesn't understand that he's speaking to a group of international diplomats who are smart, savvy, experienced and cynical.

This isn't a campaign rally. You can't just say anything and get cheers. It's stunning to me that he doesn't see that.
Should I be surprised a Hillary voter, who thinks he's middle of the road, respects FOREIGN diplomats while be living the APRESIDEMT he didn't vote for is a dunce? No, not surprised.

The reason we got Trump is because he doesn't play politics. It never ceases to amaze me that people are still shocked when Trump doesn't play politics. Trump knows, as many of us do, that we don't need them to like us. We don't need to kiss their asses. Quite the opposite is true. I like the fact that he said fuck them, they aren't going to like anything I say so I'll just do a campaign speech. Those assholes over there, are typical left, you aren't going to win no matter what you do or say. Trump knows that.
The problem here is that "that campaign speech" is full of lies...and not only has Trump admitted it...but you know that and don't care

He hasn't admitted it, that's a lie that has already been debunked. Everything he stated is fact and it isn't false just because YOU want it to be.

This is one of the smaller, more subtle characteristics of this guy that concern me.

He's in his seventies, and he still doesn't understand that he's speaking to a group of international diplomats who are smart, savvy, experienced and cynical.

This isn't a campaign rally. You can't just say anything and get cheers. It's stunning to me that he doesn't see that.
Should I be surprised a Hillary voter, who thinks he's middle of the road, respects FOREIGN diplomats while be living the APRESIDEMT he didn't vote for is a dunce? No, not surprised.

The reason we got Trump is because he doesn't play politics. It never ceases to amaze me that people are still shocked when Trump doesn't play politics. Trump knows, as many of us do, that we don't need them to like us. We don't need to kiss their asses. Quite the opposite is true. I like the fact that he said fuck them, they aren't going to like anything I say so I'll just do a campaign speech. Those assholes over there, are typical left, you aren't going to win no matter what you do or say. Trump knows that.

I agree with Mac here. We did not get Trump because he doesn't play politics. Trump got 3 million fewer votes than the other candidate, But 75,000 rural whites decided to vote for Trump to give him the electoral college and that was not because he doesn't play politics. Trump is a fool, ignorant f hw the world works. And if you think we don't need the rest of the world, you are a fool too.

Agree all you want to. You and mac are both wrong. YOU didn't vote for Trump, so YOU do not know why we voted for Trump. I did and I do. You don't know shit.

Forum List

Back