President Trump's audience laughs at him at UN General Assembly

Trump...

Respected, no

Liked, no

Mocked, yes

Laughed at, yes
Only brain dead dolts rush to his aid The sooner he's gone the sooner America can gain the respect we had with Obama and lost with trump

Respect with O. Now thats funny. No, when O types are in office, third world dictators get busy with their nukes.
Kim did not test his ICBM or his Hydrogen Bomb until Obama was out of office and Trump was in. He waited for a doofus to become President.

KIm was too busy acquiring these arms while O was in office.

The General assembly laughed??

No one but a lefty loon would congratulate them.

I'm sure Trump couldn't dare less either.

Kick the UN out of America. Let someone else babysit those idiots.

The UN building is sitting on prime NYC real estate. Turn it into stores, shops and apartments. NYC would make a fortune.

No one but a lefty loon would care what the GA thought. I sure don't.

Carry on dumbasses.
The world laughs at your pres and those who voted for him. It is ok you do not care we laugh any way! The only thing funnier than an idiot getting laughed at is when the idiot does not know why!

Hey. Whatever floats your leaky blue boat.

Oh and I doubt Trump gives a shit what the irrelevant UN thinks. I sure don't.

President Donald Trump claimed that he meant to make world leaders laugh during his address to the United Nations on Tuesday.
  • World leaders and diplomats laughed after Trump boasted that his administration had accomplished more than almost any other in US history.
  • At the time, Trump seemed surprised by the reaction, but he later said it "was meant to get some laughter."
  • "Well, that was meant to get some laughter, but it was great," Trump said of the moment, which went viral on social media.
Trump says he meant to make world leaders laugh during UN speech when he claimed his administration was the most successful in US history

Trump is one of the greatest straight faced serious looking comedians of all time apparently.

Let me put this as tactfully as I can---------------I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT THE UN THINKS, TRUMP IS DOING A GREAT JOB FOR AMERICA, THATS ALL THAT MATTERS.

Since we are a founding member of the UN, you might want to pull back on the ignorance. Trump is not doing a great job for this country. But you will learn.

th

What has the UN done for the USA? Besides take our money, vote against our interests, and fill NYC with corrupt "diplomats"?

sorry dude, but presidents get credit or blame for what happens during their administrations, Obozo never got close to 4% GDP growth, Trump has exceeded it in less than 2 years. shall we talk about the unemployment rate? the black unemployment rate? the Hispanic unemployment rate? the female unemployment rate? North Korea? Iran? Russian sanctions? No? you don't want to talk about any of that do you? partisan asshole!

ALL RISE! CLASS IN SESSION!

Trump inherited a growing economy at full employment. Obama a dead one facing depression. And even with that Obama went over 4 percent GDP several times and even over 5. With all the positives he inherited created by Obama, Trump has had one quarter at 4 percent GDP and you are talking stupid.

And the 1 percent drop in unemployment during Trump shows that he work was done by Obama. And the black unemployment rate dropped 10 percent during Obama but just 1 percent with Trump.

th

The ‘Trump economy’ vs. the ‘Obama economy’
470eeef5-f496-411d-9c83-40efce2375aa.jpg

By
Meg Kelly
September 18

Analysis | The ‘Trump economy’ vs. the ‘Obama economy’

170505135848-trump-unemployment-05052017-780x439.jpg

Unemployment-rate-from-Obama-to-Trump.png

4.27.28.2.png

And you really don't want to talk about North Korea, Russia or Iran. You are the partisan hack.

th

Bull shit.
This is just Obama trying to take credit for other people's success.
He did it when he pulled out of Iraq.....and it blew up in his face.
He took credit for the success in the Bin Laden raid.
He refused to accept blame for Benghazi.

Now he's trying to take credit for something he said himself would never happen again. Jobs and growth. Both of which pundits claimed would would go to hell once Trump took office.

The UN building is sitting on prime NYC real estate. Turn it into stores, shops and apartments. NYC would make a fortune.

Carry on dumbasses.
The world laughs at your pres and those who voted for him. It is ok you do not care we laugh any way! The only thing funnier than an idiot getting laughed at is when the idiot does not know why!

Actually telling the UN members they need to increase their contributions to the UN would be a heck of a lot funnier....dumbass.

Carry on dumbasses.

We still laugh and laugh. You truely are idiots.

Carry on dumbasses.

Actually telling the UN members they need to increase their contributions to the UN would be a heck of a lot funnier....dumbass.
Your moniker is a misnomer. Thank you another idiot to laugh at.

Carry on dumbasses.

Whatever floats you're leaky blue boat jackass. LOL

Carry on dumbasses.

WTF, are you 10 years old?

Carry on dumbasses.

You are the gift that just keeps on giving. Thanks for the laughs.

Carry on dumbasses.

WTF, are you 10 years old?
I will likey laugh ten years strait if this conversation continues.

Carry on dumbasses.

You are the gift that just keeps on giving. Thanks for the laughs.

No. Thank you. I can always use a good laugh from the lefty gift that just keeps giving the hell on.

You funny you. LOL

Carry on dumbasses.

Yeah....that's why he went the "I meant to do that....." route afterwards. Everyone knows that the orange one doesn't like to be laughed at.

Carry on dumbasses.

Yeah....that's why he went the "I meant to do that....." route afterwards. Everyone knows that the orange one doesn't like to be laughed at.
The trumpets still back him. They keep doubling down on stupid. Even crazier some of the Trumpets are bringing out the fake news thing again when there is video of it all over the place. They do not even care when they are proven wrong beyond a shadow of a doubt. Complete and total disconect with reality.

Trump gets unexpected laugh at UN

"In less than two years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in our country" - Trump

Audience starts laughing

Trump responds, didn't expect that reaction, but thats okay and starts laughing too.

He is being ripped to shreds on Facebook, people calling him an embarrassment and disgrace

Everything he said is correct.
Because Faux News told you what to believe.

Carry on dumbasses.
Turn it into a Veterans home.

Trump...

Respected, no

Liked, no

Mocked, yes

Laughed at, yes
Only brain dead dolts rush to his aid The sooner he's gone the sooner America can gain the respect we had with Obama and lost with trump

Respect with O. Now thats funny. No, when O types are in office, third world dictators get busy with their nukes.
Kim did not test his ICBM or his Hydrogen Bomb until Obama was out of office and Trump was in. He waited for a doofus to become President.

KIm was too busy acquiring these arms while O was in office.
He did not have a Hydrogen sized bomb or an operational ICBM until Trump became President and you can not prove your talking point propaganda.

Forum List

Back