President Trump's audience laughs at him at UN General Assembly

And? lol Did Trump do something today to trigger the left they seem bursting with hate this evening?
it was just good too see the pos laughed at ,,,,guess he couldn't hand pick that audience

You are happy that our president was disrespected on our own soil? The USA has no use for you. :eusa_hand:

Extremely happy that he's getting his just desserts albeit in front of the world Good to see some folks not kissing his ignorant bullying ass

I'm beginning to question whether you are a US Citizen.
Blues I know what you are A sheep that will support anything an American president wants ,,,,,,,As long as that president is a republican

You know nothing, I'm on record opposing Republican presidents poor Eddie another swing and a miss.

President Donald Trump claimed that he meant to make world leaders laugh during his address to the United Nations on Tuesday.
  • World leaders and diplomats laughed after Trump boasted that his administration had accomplished more than almost any other in US history.
  • At the time, Trump seemed surprised by the reaction, but he later said it "was meant to get some laughter."
  • "Well, that was meant to get some laughter, but it was great," Trump said of the moment, which went viral on social media.
Trump says he meant to make world leaders laugh during UN speech when he claimed his administration was the most successful in US history

Trump is one of the greatest straight faced serious looking comedians of all time apparently.

Let me put this as tactfully as I can---------------I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT THE UN THINKS, TRUMP IS DOING A GREAT JOB FOR AMERICA, THATS ALL THAT MATTERS.

Since we are a founding member of the UN, you might want to pull back on the ignorance. Trump is not doing a great job for this country. But you will learn.

th

What has the UN done for the USA? Besides take our money, vote against our interests, and fill NYC with corrupt "diplomats"?

sorry dude, but presidents get credit or blame for what happens during their administrations, Obozo never got close to 4% GDP growth, Trump has exceeded it in less than 2 years. shall we talk about the unemployment rate? the black unemployment rate? the Hispanic unemployment rate? the female unemployment rate? North Korea? Iran? Russian sanctions? No? you don't want to talk about any of that do you? partisan asshole!

ALL RISE! CLASS IN SESSION!

Trump inherited a growing economy at full employment. Obama a dead one facing depression. And even with that Obama went over 4 percent GDP several times and even over 5. With all the positives he inherited created by Obama, Trump has had one quarter at 4 percent GDP and you are talking stupid.

And the 1 percent drop in unemployment during Trump shows that he work was done by Obama. And the black unemployment rate dropped 10 percent during Obama but just 1 percent with Trump.

th

The ‘Trump economy’ vs. the ‘Obama economy’
470eeef5-f496-411d-9c83-40efce2375aa.jpg

By
Meg Kelly
September 18

Analysis | The ‘Trump economy’ vs. the ‘Obama economy’

170505135848-trump-unemployment-05052017-780x439.jpg

Unemployment-rate-from-Obama-to-Trump.png

4.27.28.2.png

And you really don't want to talk about North Korea, Russia or Iran. You are the partisan hack.

th

I thought you lefties said that all those numbers would get worse if Trump was elected. but you lied, they got better. And yes lets talk about NK and Iran, NK has stopped nuclear and missile testing, Kim has started working with Moon. Iran is no longer getting pallets of money from the USA, Trump has put strong economic sanctions on them.

I fully understand that you hate him because your masters have told you to. I get it completely.

Maybe, but it’s true.
No it isn't, it's a load of American, self aggrandising, bullshit.
At some point every one of those “smart” people will be sent to the American table to ask for money and US military power to keep their dictators in power
Complete bullshit. The parochial US view.
And an accurate view. Sorry, but that’s just how it is. We don’t need the UN, the UN needs us.
Absolute self aggrandising American bullshit. For instance, when will Norway require American money and military power to keep its dictators in power?

Norway has a tiny population that is ethnically and racially the same, zero diversity. Its like one big family. No comparison to the USA in any way.

Even though both sides of the swamp are opposed to him, he's still done more than any other administration in my lifetime. Trump is correct and the opinions of a bunch of left wing losers over seas is meaningless.
The world laughs at your pres and you still stay your course. I do not get it pred.
The world isn't laughing at him.
At least that's not the impression people who were there got.
You're just repeating media spin.
There is video so take the spin and put it where the sun don't shine. We laugh at you.
Sure there is.
There is also video of the speech, so put that in your pipe and smoke it.

It's the author's opinion.
Trump is quoted, you unbelievably dense hick.
I'm sure they claim that.
I see no proof other than the authors word, which these days cannot be trusted.
I just remembered what Trump said in his speech, not what some Trump hating journalist's opinion of what it meant afterwards means, you pathetic hack.
Ah yes.....nothing worse for trumpanzees than having their orange lord and master actually quoted......must.....deny......
A quote taken out of context can be misleading.
You know that better than anyone else.....i mean.... "What difference at this point does it make????"

it was just good too see the pos laughed at ,,,,guess he couldn't hand pick that audience

You are happy that our president was disrespected on our own soil? The USA has no use for you. :eusa_hand:

Extremely happy that he's getting his just desserts albeit in front of the world Good to see some folks not kissing his ignorant bullying ass

I'm beginning to question whether you are a US Citizen.
Blues I know what you are A sheep that will support anything an American president wants ,,,,,,,As long as that president is a republican

You know nothing, I'm on record opposing Republican presidents poor Eddie another swing and a miss.
You are a republican snake in the grass no more ,no less

Trump...

Respected, no

Liked, no

Mocked, yes

Laughed at, yes
Only brain dead dolts rush to his aid The sooner he's gone the sooner America can gain the respect we had with Obama and lost with trump

Respect with O. Now thats funny. No, when O types are in office, third world dictators get busy with their nukes.
Kim did not test his ICBM or his Hydrogen Bomb until Obama was out of office and Trump was in. He waited for a doofus to become President.

KIm was too busy acquiring these arms while O was in office.
He did not have a Hydrogen sized bomb or an operational ICBM until Trump became President and you can not prove your talking point propaganda.

You don't make nuclear bombs in six months. NK had 8 years under O. Only takes a little common sense to figure that one out .

Only brain dead dolts rush to his aid The sooner he's gone the sooner America can gain the respect we had with Obama and lost with trump

Respect with O. Now thats funny. No, when O types are in office, third world dictators get busy with their nukes.
Kim did not test his ICBM or his Hydrogen Bomb until Obama was out of office and Trump was in. He waited for a doofus to become President.

KIm was too busy acquiring these arms while O was in office.
He did not have a Hydrogen sized bomb or an operational ICBM until Trump became President and you can not prove your talking point propaganda.

You don't make nuclear bombs in six months. NK had 8 years under O. Only takes a little common sense to figure that one out .
N. Korea has been developing nukes for far longer than the Obama administration. However, they were not willing to show their hand and progress into the production of a hydrogen bomb or long-range ICBM's during any US President's term in office until after President Obama had left the White House. Only when Trump came to White House did NK feel comfortable with poking their finger into America's eye and mocking America in front of the world.

What has trump done except remove us from relations with the world ?

You obviously care a great deal more about "relations" with foreign countries than I do. I care more about THIS county. Name one country we no longer have relations with? Name a country we've stopped trade with? All Trump has done is no longer have relations with a lot of countries as we USED to, where we pretended to like being bent over the arm of the chair and were eager to give unlimited aid and charity with nothing in return.

I fail to see the problem. America is not run on the emotion of foreigners. Trump puts forth a super positive message.
Then why does Trump emphasise that the US was being laughed at? And why is it not a problem when the US actually is being laughed at?
You want to support nations other than the US?
Write a check.
He asks me to explain why it isn't a problem but has yet to define what that problem is.

NO FUCKING LOGIC
If they didn't have a head full of touchy feely bullshit they'd be empty headed

Trump is a growing danger to the US.
If you're a globalist, I would say your right.
Ya'all just hate the term, "America first".
When it comes from the hole it's been coming from.....
I'm behind anyone who says, America first. It's about time someone said it, and actually walks the walk with it.
Sorry you're all butt hurt about it, but elections have consequences, remember? Your gal lost, move along.

Trump gets unexpected laugh at UN

"In less than two years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in our country" - Trump

Audience starts laughing

Trump responds, didn't expect that reaction, but thats okay and starts laughing too.

He is being ripped to shreds on Facebook, people calling him an embarrassment and disgrace

Everything he said is correct.
Because Faux News told you what to believe.

Didn't watch the Fox feed. Listened to the speech on the radio. Heard no commentary prior to the nonsense our resident Democrats posted here.

I fail to see the problem. America is not run on the emotion of foreigners. Trump puts forth a super positive message.
Then why does Trump emphasise that the US was being laughed at? And why is it not a problem when the US actually is being laughed at?
The US was being laughed at under Opie's reign, it was a serious problem then, because Opie wouldn't backup what he would say. Small countries walked right over us.
They aren't today.

Trump gets unexpected laugh at UN

"In less than two years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in our country" - Trump

Audience starts laughing

Trump responds, didn't expect that reaction, but thats okay and starts laughing too.

He is being ripped to shreds on Facebook, people calling him an embarrassment and disgrace

Everything he said is correct.
Because Faux News told you what to believe.

Didn't watch the Fox feed.
everyone deserves a break now and then. It's been your lucky day.

Forum List

Back