President Trump's audience laughs at him at UN General Assembly

I fail to see the problem. America is not run on the emotion of foreigners. Trump puts forth a super positive message.
Then why does Trump emphasise that the US was being laughed at? And why is it not a problem when the US actually is being laughed at?
You want to support nations other than the US?
Write a check.

But that’s where it stops. The rest of the world doesn’t want to pay.

I changed nothing. You are the one lying.
You changed from them coming to the US for money and military power to keep their dictators in power to the UN needing the US. You're full of parochial American bullshit.

You mean THE Germany
So when will Germany come to the US for money and military power to keep its dictators in office?
We give them money every year.....

And Merkel has Putin’s cock in her ass to. She is trying to play both sides. Germany should have been left in the rubble after the war. As a people, they just weren’t worth the American lives spent on them. Zero return on the investment of money and blood.

Several of the countries' leaders who laughed are the same ones who, when challenged one-on-one or in smaller groups, stepped up and started pulling their weight when before they were content to allow the United States to bear the lion's share of the burden for THEIR defense.
The usual Trumpeter bullshit. Agreements had been made prior to Trump about targets of gdp expenditure on defence. Nothing's changed.
You must have missed the widely reported trip to NATO where Trump challenged the 'deadbeats' to pay what they promised they would for their own defense...and they responded by increasing the amount they pay....

Here ya go...

NATO allies boost defense spending in the wake of Trump criticism

NATO members to increase defense spending - CNNPolitics

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha trump is a low life scum bag

And? lol Did Trump do something today to trigger the left they seem bursting with hate this evening?
it was just good too see the pos laughed at ,,,,guess he couldn't hand pick that audience

You are happy that our president was disrespected on our own soil? The USA has no use for you. :eusa_hand:

Extremely happy that he's getting his just desserts albeit in front of the world Good to see some folks not kissing his ignorant bullying ass

I'm beginning to question whether you are a US Citizen.
Blues I know what you are A sheep that will support anything an American president wants ,,,,,,,As long as that president is a republican

But after the Russian seizure of Ukraine’s Crimean Peninsula in 2014, NATO leaders pledged to increase annual defense spending to 2 percent of their gross domestic product by 2024. At a meeting in May, they said they would come up with concrete plans about how they would get there.
Nothing's changed. The OrangeShitGibbon's been pacified by some words.
You're right - Denial is a river...only its in snowflakeville....

Forum List

Back