President Trump's audience laughs at him at UN General Assembly

Well, Trump has accomplished quite a bit in his first two years, maybe more than any other administration.
Having said that, who really cares what a bunch of authoritarian countries have to say?
I'll bet they will continue to have their hands out for the US dollar.
Accomplished what? He passed a tax cut. That's it.
uh-huh :rolleyes-41:
^ Couldn't even name any
Blackie....I tend to ignore shit except when I step in it.

Well, Trump has accomplished quite a bit in his first two years, maybe more than any other administration.
Having said that, who really cares what a bunch of authoritarian countries have to say?

Yup, only the ignorant ones can say that.

Increasing deficits counts as an accomplishment?
That is really rich, a liberal posting about increased deficits. :auiqs.jpg:
Im an independent. Rich is any republicans claiming to be fiscally responsible!
Independents can't be liberal? :auiqs.jpg:

`
The foreign press is having a field day with this fool of a trumps, UN speech.

We don't give two shits about foreign press...shit we don't give two shits about the leftist MSM here in the states

MAGA and fck the UN and their elitists

When Trump said the world was laughing at Obama he was speaking figuratively.

What we saw today was that Trump as usual was wrong.

What Trump has done is made us into a laughing stock.

The world is now laughing at Trump literally.

Saw this somewhere else; Trump spent years saying the world was laughing at Obama, and today the world literally laughed at him :rofl:
--------------------------- and your 'mrobama' has gotta be shocked and pulling on his ears every time the TRUMP fecks 'mrobama' past bad works uo BlackFlag .
Has anyone ever tried to defend Trump without mentioning Obama or Clinton? Try speaking English pissmo.

When Trump said the world was laughing at Obama he was speaking figuratively.

What we saw today was that Trump as usual was wrong.

What Trump has done is made us into a laughing stock.

The world is now laughing at Trump literally.
I would be in support of pulling all support and protection for those laughing fucks. In fact, I want another world war. I think it's time to thin the herd.

I would like at least 6 billion dead. I think that's a good start. I'll go first if someone wants to TRY to kill me.

:banana:

smart folks with a brain do The brainless kiss his butt
Washington Post
Sep 25, 2018
Search results

1. NBC News‏Verified account @NBCNews 2h2 hours ago
    WATCH: Laughter in UN General Assembly as President Trump touts his administration's progress in past 2 years: "Didn't expect that reaction, but that's OK." https://nbcnews.to/2DrUgvW

199 replies216 retweets536 likes

2. Aaron Rupar‏Verified account @atrupar 3h3 hours ago
    WOW! The UN audience laughs at Trump after he claims, "my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in the history of our country."

Mm, it they diddnt laugh at the part where they were told no mo free money.

Increasing deficits counts as an accomplishment?
That is really rich, a liberal posting about increased deficits. :auiqs.jpg:
Im an independent. Rich is any republicans claiming to be fiscally responsible!
Independents can't be liberal? :auiqs.jpg:
And what way do you mean liberal? I’m fiscally responsible and believe in balanced budgets. I guess that is liberal now, repubs sure have thrown it out.

UN members laugh at Trump after claim his administration has 'accomplished more than almost any in US history
View attachment 218401

Members of the United Nations' General Assembly have laughed at Donald Trump after he told them his administration had "accomplished more than almost any ... in the history of our country".

Mr

UN members laugh at Trump after 'most accomplishments in US history' claim
Trump on Tuesday began his address by noting that this is the second time he has spoken to the UN General Assembly, and then began to tout the progress his administration has made since he took office.
:iyfyus.jpg::happy-1: Another MAGA Great Orange Douche moment in history!
They think we are paper Tigers, and have no back bone.

How many world wars since there has been a UN?
Are you giving credit to the U.N.?

It's more a result of the U.S. paying trillions for military and playing world police. The U.N. doesn't do jack fucking SHIT!!!
The "trillions" that you moan was spent on wars was spent on wars of choice by the Republican Bush Administration and were wars waged over the objections of the UN. Get you facts right.

Agreed the U.N. is now a useless organization, a 'status symbol' country club whose membership is demanded to prove one is not alienating the rest of the world / that is can 'play nice with others'.... The original concept / intent was good, but it is pure crap these days.
I think we need to just let the rest of the world take care of themselves. I think we should just sit back and let the killing and starvation begin.

Fuck these useless pieces of communist fucking shit. Let them all die and rot.

We should withdraw from the U.N. and blow that shit up.

Actually he didn't as he planned to. The second one was made by another.

Forum List

Back