President Trump’s Hot Attorney Addresses Media Outside DC Courthouse – PROMISES DISCOVERY in the Case (VIDEO)

LOL Mr. Smith just granted him subpoena power to investigate all those claims that led to his belief he didn't lose the election. The ones that he was never able to litigate in 2020.
LOL. So what you're saying is that he will actually have to PROVE he lost the election? He's cooked.
What a maroon! :auiqs.jpg:

Not when it's ANTIFA trying to storm the White House when Trump's in it, though. :eusa_think:

Or rioting to disrupt Inauguration Day.
Antifa only comes out to fight Nazis... ohh yeah... None of that has ever happened to any serious extent. Sorry About that limo.... And only you brainwashed idiots try to overturn an election. That is taken pretty seriously you know...

LOL. So what you're saying is that he will actually have to PROVE he lost the election? He's cooked.
What a maroon! :auiqs.jpg:
Nope. He only has to prove he believed he was screwed. Actually proving he was screwed will be the icing on the cake

LOL.

And the idiots jump right to how she looks. Probably what Trump did too.

His past selections in lawyers tells us he certainly does not select them for competence.

Nope. He only has to prove he believed he was screwed. Actually proving he was screwed will be the icing on the cake
No. He would have to prove he lost the election if that's what he believes. As I've pointed out before, it doesn't matter that he thinks he was screwed. It only matters if he can prove the election was stolen. Only then is he vindicated.

If not....Go Directly To Jail! :)

No. He would have to prove he lost the election if that's what he believes. As I've pointed out before, it doesn't matter that he thinks he was screwed. It only matters if he can prove the election was stolen. Only then is he vindicated.

If not....Go Directly To Jail! :)
Uh, OK. I guess if that "logic" makes sense to you ...

You're missing it. She's smart too, and has a message leftists need to soak in for their own sanity.

You're missing it. She's smart too, and has a message leftists need to soak in for their own sanity.

I like a lawyer who is willing to show her cleavage
Pay no attention to the indictment, check out my boobs

Last edited:

"President Trump’s Hot Attorney Addresses Media Outside DC Courthouse – PROMISES DISCOVERY in the Case (VIDEO)"​

Duh, "discovery" is mandatory! BTY, does she eat Purina and bark?

You are aware that Smith has already admittedly failed that legal standard?
You're an idiot of course you aren't.

Habba Habba

1691114074495.png

Forum List

Back