President Zelensky Has Had Assassination Attempts On Three Accounts

Amazing how you idiots have a bigger problem with Zelensky than with Putin.
That's not actually true.... We didn't move into this situation touting Vladimir Putin as some kind of second coming of Saint Alexander... Putin is an established value....Zalensky is the newcomer who's being touted as the Savior and hero. Instead what does he turn out to be???? A knucklehead that throws his entire country underneath the wheel of a crunching war machine.... The real question is why did he do this and who did he do it for??? It sure as hell wasn't for his people that's for damn sure. So I'm surprised you idiots don't have at least some kind of problem with Zalenski and his decision to sacrifice his own people in behalf of globalist bankers.

Last edited:
That's not actually true.... We didn't move into this situation touting Vladimir Putin as some kind of second coming of Saint Alexander... Putin is an established value....Zalensky is the newcomer who's being touted as the Savior and hero. Instead what does he turn out to be???? A knucklehead that throws his entire country underneath the wheel of a crunching war machine.... The real question is why did he do this and who did he do it for??? It sure as hell wasn't for his people that's for damn sure. So I'm surprised you idiots don't have at least some kind of problem with Zalenski and his decision to sacrifice his own people in behalf of globalist bankers.
You’re spending a lot of time criticizing the guy who got invaded compared to how much you’re criticizing the guy doing the invading.

Why is that?

No need idiots like never comprehend your hypocrisy. I'd say think it through, but that's a bridge too.
Called it.

“(This is the part where you fail to support your claim)”

You guys are so predictable. You always run off when challenged to defend your wrong argument.

Watch, now you’re going to continue to avoid answering and you’re either going to throw some insults at me instead or you’re just going to run off.

Which is it going to be? Baseless insults while cowardly avoiding the question or just running off? Let’s see it. Go on.

Called it.

“(This is the part where you fail to support your claim)”

You guys are so predictable. You always run off when challenged to defend your wrong argument.

Watch, you’re going to continue to avoid answering and you’re either going to throw some insults at me instead or you’re just going to run off.

Which is it going to be? Baseless insults while cowardly avoiding the question or just running off? Let’s see it. Go on.
I was hoping you might actually try and think it through. Apparently that really is too much for you. If I use small words you might understand. In your sick and twisted little mind, anyone who doesn't drape a racist Ukrainian flag on their shoulder 'supports Putin' and killing civilians. How then is anyone who doesn't drape the flag of all the other civilian victims in the world not held to same standard? Perhaps you're just a racist asshole, who knows?

How then is anyone who doesn't drape the flag of all the other civilian victims in the world not held to same standard?
When you say “drape the flag”, try to be more specific and use less hyperbole. What EXACTLY am I doing that makes you conclude that I “support other countries killing innocent civilians.”

Forum List

Back