President Zelensky Has Had Assassination Attempts On Three Accounts

By the CIA?
Naw the CIA loves him,he makes Hitler and Stalin and sleepy joe proud for being the mass murderer he is,so they ain’t going to kill him,only zelensky might kill himself cause trump and the military are taking down the deep states operations excalibur

From what I understand Ukraine was the first or original Russia and the Bolsheviks murdered almost a million of them if memory serves me .I always liked to study world history but forgot alot.

From what I understand Ukraine was the first or original Russia and the Bolsheviks murdered almost a million of them if memory serves me .I always liked to study world history but forgot alot.
I am not as well versed on that as I am on this situation but that sounds about right.i think I remember seeing something in the alternative media on thst a few years back so I’m sure your right on that cause yeah that sounds right.

I am not as well versed on that as I am on this situation but that sounds about right.i think I remember seeing something in the alternative media on thst a few years back so I’m sure your right on that cause yeah that sounds right.

I just looked in my library and found some old studies from a 20 page pamplet I found one day in a leaflet box of all places. The title caught my eye,
'Stupendous Crisis Facing The World' It is so full of dates, times and happenings going back hundreds of years up till NAFTA, Paraguay where the grinner bush Jr. bought up all that land after his pappy and Clinton sold out America industry to highest bidders aka NAFTA.

What the hell are you smoking?

No. By the people who invaded his country and are trying to kill him.
If Zelensky doesn't tone down his criticism of the West his own people will take him down. He's dangerously close to biting the hand that feeds him. Of course the Russians would get blamed and he'd be a martyr.

I think he has black ops protecting and advising him. Maybe U.S. mercenaries and 'advisors.' We'll never know.

If Zelensky doesn't tone down his criticism of the West his own people will take him down. He's dangerously close to biting the hand that feeds him. Of course the Russians would get blamed and he'd be a martyr.
Seems to me that Zelensky is respected by most of the world. Just not by Putin, Russians, and Putin boot-lickers.

Fair enough.

I don’t see anything about Zelensky being tarnished in that article.

And what happened to picking ”any non-white country with an English language news site“? I did that you just ignored it.

I don’t see anything about Zelensky being tarnished in that article.

And what happened to picking ”any non-white country with an English language news site“? I did that you just ignored it.
I acknowledge your example didn't mention racism.

The wide-spread racism and abuse reflect directly on him. If you are actually interested you can find articles of this type of mistreatment across the whole of the Ukraine. It isn't isolated to a single border crossing, but across the whole western side of the country. Let's not forget, the Ukraine is the only country in the world that has a Neo-Nazi unit in it's national military. It's stuff like this that makes some of remain neutral.

Something else I want to add on to this post of mine that should have been included is the reality of what is going on in the Ukraine that you will never hear from the cia controlled media like fox as an example of one, is thst the Ukraine government and NATO violated an international agreement with Russia from 1999 to keep missiles off the Ukraine Russia border,not only thst but with the blessing of biden,NATO has gone into the Ukraine murdering their citizens.

Imagine fir a second if Russia a couple decades ago agreed with the United States in an international agreement to keep missiles out of mexico on the Mexican Texas border but they dishonored that agreement and put missiles on the Mexican border and not only thst,started murdering its Mexican citizens,are we suppose to just shrug our shoulders and say okay,no big deal. No,we under trump at least,would invade Mexico and kill all those terrorists the Russians were using to kill its citizens and refusing to get the missiles out,that is what is happening now.

the Cuban missile crisis is happening again only this time it is the states,thanks to lying biden,nato and zelensky who are trying to do the invading and Russia is not taking their crap and fighting back.

people need to stop this garbage of saying putin is starting a war and is Hitler,zelensky is Hitler and NATO is the third reich,turn off the idiot box in the living room and listen to some alternative media from patriotic Americans Thst some posters here at usmb have made in their threads,a really good one I mentioned is in the conspiracy section.

The CIA media is trying to get everybody into panic mode putin is going to start world war three,people here need to relax,it’s not going to happen,there will probably be a big food shortage from this fir a time thanks to lying biden,nato and zelensky,but we will get through thst same as the tide is turning on Covid.

Russia is off the fiat dollar just like kennedy was trying to do which is why the CIA killed him,,thst is WHY NATO is trying to provoke a war with Russia and make putin out to be Hitler,the more and more you fall for the cia controlled medias lies,then they have achieved what they want to achieve from you,mind control incapable of critical thinking unable to think outside the box,DONT let them do this to you or they own you and they have won,they don’t own me,no fucking way.
Are you really that stupid, or is it just an act?

I acknowledge your example didn't mention racism.

The wide-spread racism and abuse reflect directly on him. If you are actually interested you can find articles of this type of mistreatment across the whole of the Ukraine. It isn't isolated to a single border crossing, but across the whole western side of the country. Let's not forget, the Ukraine is the only country in the world that has a Neo-Nazi unit in it's national military. It's stuff like this that makes some of remain neutral.
So you were full of shit when you asked me to look up my own source.

And your article doesn’t say anything about Zelensky. So you’re full of shit there too.

Forum List

Back