President Zelensky Has Had Assassination Attempts On Three Accounts

Sounds like Joe Biden in 2020, except you would have to change the word "troops" to "heads".

...... but enough about Hunter..........
It's a crock....how do you even attempt on a guy that is hiding subterranean and surrounded by fully armed commandos? Anyone believing this simply is not doing any kind of thinking at all. One, two or three assassins are going to walk into a room of 75 to 100 fully armed soldiers and take pot shots at Zalensky? Does anyone vet any of this shit before they run with it? So are these guys suicide bombers or something? Cuz if they are assassins' for hire usually they want to get paid and that means you have to live to spend the money.....nope...it's a total crock.

JO

How does the bottom of Putin‘s boot taste, comrade?
So you are one of those? Everyone who doesn't drape themselves in racist Ukrainian flag is pro-Russian? You simpletons are pathetic. I have been and remain neutral. You live in a binary world, unless it comes to gender, an innate need to be a hypocrite about something, I suppose.

So you are one of those? Everyone who doesn't drape themselves in racist Ukrainian flag is pro-Russian? You simpletons are pathetic. I have been and remain neutral. You live in a binary world, unless it comes to gender, an innate need to be a hypocrite about something, I suppose.
All lefties live their entire political philosophies on false Dichotomies...it is the dead giveaway of control freakism.

One side started an unnecessary war. One side is killing innocent civilians. And you can’t pick a side?

Fuck you. Fuck Russia. Fuck Putin.

A simple thought like “killing innocent people is bad” seems pretty difficult for you to wrap your mind around.

And the innocents in all the other conflicts in the world? You folks don't care about them. I guess, why would you? It's mostly just poor Africans and Arabs. Spare me your sanctimonious nonsense.

And the innocents in all the other conflicts in the world? You folks don't care about them. I guess, why would you? It's mostly just poor Africans and Arabs. Spare me your sanctimonious nonsense.
So you see nothing wrong with Purim’s actions. Got it.

Noted, comrade.

her are a couple short videos that explain the TRUTH on what is going on in the Ukraine/Russia conflict the corporate controlled media will never touch.

and if people who are interested in the truth want to hear the LONG version and well documented videos on what is happening,they need to watch these excellent ones here.

Last edited:
One side started an unnecessary war. One side is killing innocent civilians. And you can’t pick a side?

Fuck you. Fuck Russia. Fuck Putin.
Fuck Zalensky....his pissing contest
Meant more to him than his own people. Putin is a given....Zalensky was supposed to be there for his people not for Soros and NATO bankers. Putin won't be there forever..

But the damage done to innocent people will be.

Not our war, just as every other conflict around the world. The difference is you racists back racists in this conflict.

This guy is talking about you.

I didn’t say it was our war. I said I don’t approve of Putin killing innocent civilians - something that you apparently dont see a problem with.

Fuck Zalensky....his pissing contest
Meant more to him than his own people. Putin is a given....Zalensky was supposed to be there for his people not for Soros and NATO bankers. Putin won't be there forever..

But the damage done to innocent people will be.
Amazing how you idiots have a bigger problem with Zelensky than with Putin.

I didn’t say it was our war. I said I don’t approve of Putin killing innocent civilians - something that you apparently dont see a problem with.
Apparently you support other countries killing innocent civilians. According to your own standards. Thanks. I'll just write you off as racist trash.

Forum List

Back