Presidential Debates: Should Trump and Biden both be fact-checked during real-time?

Should Trump and Biden both be fact-checked during real-time?

• Total voters
Yes please. Have them both fact-checked in real time. Pause the debate and have them explain themselves every time the fact-checkers encounter a false or misleading claim.

And strap them each to a lie-detector during the debate.

And have them each take a cognitive test on live television prior to the debate.

And have their tax returns reported before that.

Oooh give them each a general geography/history/government exam, live, prior to the debate as well. "True or False: Finland is part of Russia."

Last edited:
I think fact-checking them both during real-time is fair. It gives the public the opportunity to see who is being more truthful.
LOL, yea a CNN “fact checker”. The Dems are terrified of a real debate. They won’t let it happen if they can’t have their paid partisan hacks interrupt President Trump and spew their propaganda.

Question, why wouldn’t Biden be able to call out any “lies” in real time?

I think fact-checking them both during real-time is fair. It gives the public the opportunity to see who is being more truthful.
Fact checked by whom? And who is going to fact check the fact checkers in real time. And who is going to fact check them?

And there it is. I would go for real time fact checking if a few things happened. First, but as it is now neither side will believe the fact checkers.

Depends who is doing it. Not like that already is t happening. And is it fa t checking, or trying too help Biden along? I mean, at some point Sleepy Jose has to prove he can do it.

Real-time means while they are debating - and the fact-check is immediately reported.

Yes but who will be doing the fact checking? A news agency? If so which one because all of them have been caught lying a few times over the past 4 years. So who would fact check them? Political hacks from an alphebet news network? We know that won't fly with either side so who can fact check them and be believed ? Not being a dick it's a serious question.

Putting your trolling bullshit aside - assume it would be reputable fact-checkers. There are many reputable fact-checkers.
You have just won the "Oxymoron of the Month" award for your entry "reputable fact-checkers."

Congratulations!

Unless you get a liar like Candy Crowley in there.

No mods "fact checking" based on what they thought people meant.

That was total bullshit.

LOL, yea a CNN “fact checker”. The Dems are terrified of a real debate. They won’t let it happen if they can’t have their paid partisan hacks interrupt President Trump and spew their propaganda.

Question, why wouldn’t Biden be able to call out any “lies” in real time?
Obviously because of his vascular dementia.

Trump certainly never has any problem fact checking his opponents in a debate.

And after they got busted feeding questions to Hillary, CNN should never even be considered to host another debate again.

Last edited:

Depends who is doing it. Not like that already is t happening. And is it fa t checking, or trying too help Biden along? I mean, at some point Sleepy Jose has to prove he can do it.

Real-time means while they are debating - and the fact-check is immediately reported.

Yes but who will be doing the fact checking? A news agency? If so which one because all of them have been caught lying a few times over the past 4 years. So who would fact check them? Political hacks from an alphebet news network? We know that won't fly with either side so who can fact check them and be believed ? Not being a dick it's a serious question.

Putting your trolling bullshit aside - assume it would be reputable fact-checkers. There are many reputable fact-checkers.
You have just won the "Oxymoron of the Month" award for your entry "reputable fact-checkers."

Congratulations!

True dat. I'll ask you, if you were tasked with finding an entity to do real time fact checking would you be able to do that? I could not.

Congratulations!

True dat. I'll ask you, if you were tasked with finding an entity to do real time fact checking would you be able to do that? I could not.
It doesn't even matter if they are able to do it. They have no intention of doing it because they are political hacks.

Congratulations!

It doesn't even matter if they are able to do it. They have no intention of doing it because they are political hacks.

See what I mean? Nothing against either side, just that sides are chosen and lines are drawn. If you put a person up Lakota would say they are a right wing acolyte of the orange cult leader. If he but up a guy you would say they were Left wing communist hacks who want to make us all slaves.

Forum List

Back