Presidential Rankings........Obama: Tenth......Trump: last

He did pretty good at two things:

1. Artificially inflating the stock market, thereby making a lot of Wall Streeters wealthy.

2. Boosting the sale and manufacture of firearms and ammunition.

You know when you insult Obama it says nothing about Obama? Can you go through your posts and show when you last said a good thing about Obama?

You have lost objectivity, you lack the ability to inject cognitive thought into a conservation on this topic, so what you are saying is mute as it is not based in reason.

He struggles to find fault with the Great Obama

Meanwhile, The Great Obama sits at number 8 in a ranking of US presidents

The two Republicans that served before and after Obama?
30th and dead last
It is a real shame the study is not credible.

its a shame that the left has nothing left but personal attacks on a duly elected president. They have no platform, stand for nothing, and are run by senile idiots like Pelosi, Waters, Schumer, and Bernie
It's an even bigger shame the president thinks some Nazi's are "very fine people", that only some Mexicans don't rape, that a Mexican can't be a judge and he only likes American soldiers that weren't captured.

How do we know he said these things?

Thank God for Youtube. It's very, very difficult to fight with actual video in context.

what he said was that there are good people on both sides, sorry dude, but that is true. Not everyone on the right is a Nazi.

some Mexicans who are here illegally are criminals, he never said that the criminal element was the majority.

His comments about McCain were accurate, McCain sold out his fellow prisoners, caused a fire on a carrier that killed over 100 sailors, and only got his commission because his father was an admiral.

but continue taking things out of context, it just makes all you lefties look like the fools that you are when you do that. Are you related to Pelosi?

Any poll that shows Lincoln as top ranked Pres is historically ignorant...
Dumbass. FDR, Lincoln and Washington are always the top 3 in every historian' poll I've ever seen.
Lincoln's army waged war against civilians. We call that Terrorism now days.
War is hell

The confederates waged war on their black population

bullshit, where do you get this crap?

Agreed, BS. Rightwinger is full of it. Slaves were very valuable to the Confederacy.

Dumbass. FDR, Lincoln and Washington are always the top 3 in every historian' poll I've ever seen.
War is hell

Agreed, BS. Rightwinger is full of it. Slaves were very valuable to the Confederacy.

and the vast majority were treated very well. I don't say that to excuse slavery, which was the worst thing this country has ever engaged in, but merely to state a fact.

War is hell

and the vast majority were treated very well. I don't say that to excuse slavery, which was the worst thing this country has ever engaged in, but merely to state a fact.

And people seem to forget that Union states had slavery a lot longer than the Confederacy did. Including during and after the Civil War.

Last edited:
Looks like Trump has nowhere to go but up

Opinion | How Does Trump Stack Up Against the Best — and Worst — Presidents?

Since our previous survey in 2014, some presidential legacies have soared (Barack Obama’s stock has climbed into the Top 10), while others have fallen (Andrew Jackson toppled to 15, out of the Top 10).

And President Trump? Let’s say that, according to the 170 members of the American Political Science Association’s Presidents and Executive Politics section who filled out our survey, he has at least three years to improve on an ignominious debut.

LMAO.. Gee I wonder if that's a partisan hack job. HAHA

How many threads do we need on this same stupid story? How do you judge a president 3 years before the end of the first term? Stop this dumb shit
`
It doesn't take a weatherman, to see which way the wind blows.
`
Do Think Twice; It's Not All Right

That self-glorifying lie is what got a performing monkey the Nobel Prize for literature.

War is hell

Morally

The south was no better than Nazi Germany and we bombed the hell out of their civilians

Since our previous survey in 2014, some presidential legacies have soared (Barack Obama’s stock has climbed into the Top 10), while others have fallen (Andrew Jackson toppled to 15, out of the Top 10).

And President Trump? Let’s say that, according to the 170 members of the American Political Science Association’s Presidents and Executive Politics section who filled out our survey, he has at least three years to improve on an ignominious debut.

LMAO.. Gee I wonder if that's a partisan hack job. HAHA
They had Reagan at nine

Is that partisan hackery

I was surprised to see W out of the bottom ten. It's a bit early to rate Trump.

War is hell

Morally

The south was no better than Nazi Germany and we bombed the hell out of their civilians
I would leave morals out of this, that is a losing argument from your side.

As much as I dislike Trump, I would have to rank him above Bush 43 (who I like)

While Trump is totally unsuited for the job he holds, he has not done any lasting damage. Most can be fixed within a year of him leaving office

Bush on the other hand, gave up the worse terrorist attack in history. His response to that attack was to get the US involved in two unnecessary wars, engage in torture and set up a concentration camp in Gitmo. To top it off, he oversaw the biggest economic collapse in 70 years

Gotta agree with you here, Rump may win for worst person to ever hold office. And that is a big if, but Booshie the dumber was certainly miles worse! But have faith Rump has only been at it for a little over a year!

Yes, Trump does scare the hell out of me and most of the world

But I doubt he will be given the latitude Bush was given after 9-11

If Trump asks Congress to approve invading a country.....both sides of the aisle will turn him down

You have more faith than me. The Military Industrial Complex has it's its claws in many of our. Congress people, and they love trying out their new toy's toys!
Liberation From the Illiterate Language Lords

I wish they could protect us from the downed dumbers' Apostophe Catastrophe.

War is hell

Morally

But it was OK for the USA to have slavery for 89 years, including many Northern States?

That kills it right there. From your link.
Look at the graphics on new york times article.
They separate out the democrat / independent / republican members. According the the republican members, Trump is still in 40th place.
And Trump has only been in office for a year. The whole study is ridiculous and is just propaganda against Trump.
It is to soon to respect any results concerning his presidency. Historians who do not know that are hardly worth listening to.

For some reason......Conservatives dismiss Newsmen, Scientists and Historians because they contradict rightwing propaganda

We dismiss newsmen who keep apologizing for lying, and then continue to lie and scientists who lie to keep gov. grants coming in. We dismiss historians who, like Obama said, can write a NEW history for our children, filled with Muslims and gay people as founding fathers.
And you forgot one. We dismiss Nobel prizes. Guess why...
Did you know that Islam forbids homosexuality.? A gay muslim can only be a dead muslim.

Lying scientists? All their reports are peer reviewed. They get the most credit by debunking other scientists' work. All of them can earn more money if they move to private sector, yet many dont don't.
Me, Myself, and Ivory Tower

Academics are narrow-minded conformists within their authoritarian echo chamber. Deservedly lonely, these escapist misfits desperately follow the latest New Age fad in order to feel like they belong to that pushy but comforting clique.

War is hell

Morally

I would leave morals out of this, that is a losing argument from your side.

Good point...The USA had slavery from its first existence until after the Civil War was over. Then they sent their army to eliminate the Indians. Morals? That's funny.

I see, now it is the Indians. Why harp on the past so much when no one here had one thing to do with it? You are the one moralizing.

[

Clinton had a sound presidency

The economy went through the roof, 23 million jobs created, booming stock market

He also maintained relative peace for eight years
What then is your problem with Trump? So far all we've seen is milions more jobs, a booming stock market and relative peace for one year plus. Maybe he wonn't have sex with an intern in the Oval Office too.

My problem is that he is too immature and irrational to hold office
Just because he has not destroyed the economy yet does not excuse that
It took Bush 7 years to destroy our economy. Hopefully, we can get Trump out of office before that happens
Dodd- Frank destroyed the economy.

You'll have to break that one out. How was the economy doing in 2008/2009? Dodd Frank passed in 2010. How is the economy doing now?
My mistake. But Dodd Frank is a disaster. The economy collapsed because our government forced banks to loan money to people who could not afford to do that.
The Ringleader Brothers' Burnem and Bailout Circus

Those were flipper loans. The bankers' Party held the White House and Congress, so they could have gotten that loan regulation repealed if they were losing money on it. Greed overcame their questionable competence and they irrationally and exuberantly thought the scam would last a lot longer than it did. They were only prepared to slowly withdraw from it as the market for upscale housing in former ghetto neighborhoods filled up.

“I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races … I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people..."
...Abe Lincoln. Ranked #1.

Forum List

Back