Press #1 For English?

We have legal immigrants that respect and acclimate. And we have this sub set of people that are disrespectful and ignore immigration law and WON'T ACCLIMATE. So I am like , press #1 for English, press #2 WHY do WE NEED another option?

Damn. I was born In 1957. Grew up in Colorado. Everybody HERE spoke English until Unko had a epiphany. Not according to Unko-san. He thinks he can tell US what history IS. .....

Latino roots run deep in Colorado

This has been going back and forth for some time now, so I'm curious. What ethnic background do you belong to Unko?

Irish, for the 1000000000000th time.

Well I never seen you post that once, but maybe you did and I either didn't see it or forgot.

Do you have any Hispanics in your family? Your wife, your kids, in-laws?

If you really are Irish, you seem to have a very personal pro-immigrant stance on this issue.

Addendum: My best friends of mine here in Denver, all had surnames like Sandoval or Martinez. Hispanics, none of them used Spanish as a first language. They prided themselves as Americans, and distanced themselves as Mexicans and from Spanish. No, we all spoke English here, Unko. What planet do you live on?

Last edited:
Some 'people' would rather deny reality - no matter how foolish it makes them look - than admit their blockheaded assumptions were wrong.

Damn. I was born In 1957. Grew up in Colorado. Everybody HERE spoke English until Unko had a epiphany. Not according to Unko-san. He thinks he can tell US what history IS. .....

This has been going back and forth for some time now, so I'm curious. What ethnic background do you belong to Unko?

Well I never seen you post that once, but maybe you did and I either didn't see it or forgot.

If you really are Irish, you seem to have a very personal pro-immigrant stance on this issue.

The Irish immigrated here too, genius. And many were on the receiving end of the same kind of idiotic bullshit posted on this thread.

That just isn't happening. Please. The constitution was written in English. I never heard Spanish in Denver until twenty years ago...

KLSZ on air September 12, 1972. A Spanish language radio broadcast in Denver. Some people really seem to think their own personal ignorance equals reality. That's why at least a rudimentary understanding of logic is so important.

Have I mentioned that immigrants today are assimilating just as those who came before them did?

The Irish immigrated here too, genius. And many were on the receiving end of the same kind of idiotic bullshit posted on this thread.
Yeah. Mexicans are often compared to Irish. Just that they couldn't swim over a river and sneak in here, they had to get passage and go through Ellis island.

Wonderful, you didn't answer my question.

Didn't I?

Didn't I?

No.....you didn't. So one more time: do you have any Hispanics in your immediate family? Your wife, your children, in-laws, anybody?

Didn't I?

No.....you didn't. So one more time: do you have any Hispanics in your immediate family? Your wife, your children, in-laws, anybody?

A) No

B) This discussion is not about my family. You are NOT to try and bring them into this, understand? Don't make me tell you twice.

Didn't I?

A) No

B) This discussion is not about my family. You are NOT to try and bring them into this, understand? Don't make me tell you twice.

Oooo. I'm so scared.

Then I have to ask, since Democrats are using these Mexicans to eliminate your races as the majority in this country, why would you support such an effort if you have no personal stake in this? After all, you claim you are white.

Didn't I?

A) No

Oooo. I'm so scared.

Then I have to ask, since Democrats are using these Mexicans to eliminate your races as the majority in this country, why would you support such an effort if you have no personal stake in this? After all, you claim you are white.

I said I'm of Irish ancestry. What the fuck are "your races," fool? And who are "these Mexicans," fool? Are you another idiot assuming every immigrant is from Mexico, fool? See a shrink about your paranoia.

Didn't I?

A) No

Oooo. I'm so scared.

I said I'm of Irish ancestry. What the fuck are "your races," fool? And who are "these Mexicans," fool? Are you another idiot assuming every immigrant is from Mexico, fool? See a shrink about your paranoia.

Yes, you caught me in a typo. Good for you. You don't know who Mexicans are? They are people from Mexico fool. I didn't say "EVERY" Mexican, but that's who we are talking about here, and yes, Mexican immigrants legal and illegal make the most of our immigrant community.

Forum List

Back