Press Plays The Victim Card After Body-Slamming Republican Wins

The Pinheads in the media claim that Trump caused that Montana candidate to body-slam that journalist.
They had very little to say about the violence at Berkeley and all of the Blacks going around parts of the country beating people up. They feel that when a journalist got aggressive and got assaulted by a guy who lost his cool, this is all Trump's fault.

No, America is pissed off about the despicable comments that leaders like F**k Schumer and Crazy Auntie Maxine Waters, screaming for impeachment before the man even took office.

We're pissed off because of the we can't watch the news without throwing a brick thru our televisions.

It's about time the press got slammed. The liberal press fed into the race riots after Ferguson or even caused princess Diana's death chasing her and her entourage. I am so fed up with the self righteous media and their holier than thou persona. Who is going to protect Us from the media?

The Pinheads in the media claim that Trump caused that Montana candidate to body-slam that journalist.
They had very little to say about the violence at Berkeley and all of the Blacks going around parts of the country beating people up. They feel that when a journalist got aggressive and got assaulted by a guy who lost his cool, this is all Trump's fault.

No, America is pissed off about the despicable comments that leaders like F**k Schumer and Crazy Auntie Maxine Waters, screaming for impeachment before the man even took office.

We're pissed off because of the we can't watch the news without throwing a brick thru our televisions.

It's about time the press got slammed. The liberal press fed into the race riots after Ferguson or even caused princess Diana's death chasing her and her entourage. I am so fed up with the self righteous media and their holier than thou persona. Who is going to protect Us from the media?

And you are so wrong. The fat senile old orange clown has lied repeatedly, were not the press watching that, many of his lies would go unchecked.

The people are the only censors of their governors: and even their errors will tend to keep these to the true principles of their institution. To punish these errors too severely would be to suppress the only safeguard of the public liberty. The way to prevent these irregular interpositions of the people is to give them full information of their affairs thro’ the channel of the public papers, & to contrive that those papers should penetrate the whole mass of the people. The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers & be capable of reading them.

Thomas Jefferson

And you are so wrong. The fat senile old orange clown has lied repeatedly, were not the press watching that, many of his lies would go unchecked.

The people are the only censors of their governors: and even their errors will tend to keep these to the true principles of their institution. To punish these errors too severely would be to suppress the only safeguard of the public liberty. The way to prevent these irregular interpositions of the people is to give them full information of their affairs thro’ the channel of the public papers, & to contrive that those papers should penetrate the whole mass of the people. The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers & be capable of reading them.

Thomas Jefferson

I like that, but T. Jefferson, the guy that framed the constitution, also owned slaves, the same guy that said we are all created equal. Go figure, we are all a conflicted bunch.

The Republican MMA star won by 6% of the total vote, even after the misdemeanor charges were filed.

That is how disgusted the public is with the Dimmocrats and their attached at the ass press.

I like that, but T. Jefferson, the guy that framed the constitution, also owned slaves, the same guy that said we are all created equal. Go figure, we are all conflicted bunch.
It is a very long road to Shangrila.

Thomas Jefferson

So, wha' happing ta Obama's transcripts, hmmmmmmm?

Thomas Jefferson

I like that, but T. Jefferson, the guy that framed the constitution, also owned slaves, the same guy that said we are all created equal. Go figure, we are all a conflicted bunch.

Yes, all men are created equal, but the common sentiment at that time was that blacks were not precisely men.

Of course most of us know better now, but don't try to view history through the lens of present thought and morality. You'll just screw yourself all up.

Thomas Jefferson

Yes, all men are created equal, but the common sentiment at that time was that blacks were not precisely men.

Of course most of us know better now, but don't try to view history through the lens of present thought and morality. You'll just screw yourself all up.

They knew that too. Common sentiment ? What does that even mean?

Thomas Jefferson

No, they didn't. Read some history. Common as in widespread.

Thomas Jefferson

Yeah. Yes, they did. You better think about this twice before responding so curtly. All men are created equal dosen't have some double meaning couched in the zeitgeist. It means what it means, or it meant nothing.

So two weeks ago conservatives were beside themselves when people resorted to physical violence at Berkeley but now think it just fine for a political candidate.

You have to marvel at how far the Republican party has fallen. There is no bottom either, they crawl under the barrel and then start digging to reach the sewer. This is a party and cohort of people that have no compass at all anymore. They have given up on morals and truth and instead cling to lies and situational morality. Where they decide what is moral based on a situation. If you are old enough to have watched this evolution of conservatives it is stunning. They are hollow people now. There is no foundation.
I marvel at how you leftists play the victim.....even when you're the aggressor.
I'm 60 years old. I know what the tactic is. It's a bullying tactic. I had it pulled on me at times in school. Some kid screams at me for weeks, spitting on me and calling me every name in the book. Then he makes the mistake of putting his hands on me and I beat him to a pulp. They he runs crying to the principle about how I beat him up.
This is what it's like for us. We're fed up with you lying cocksuckers. We refrain from violence for so long. The moment we react to it you SOBs claim WE'RE the assholes that are prone to violence.
I think what is happening is you bastards have awoken a sleeping giant and don't even know it.
My suggestion is that you STFU and start acting like decent Americans.

I won't hold my breath waiting on you doing this however.
So I guess Republicans are saying that if a reporter asks a question, in a polite manner, that the Republican didn't want asked, it's OK to attack the reporter and physically harm them.

Gee, I remember when Republicans on this board were complaining the left is violent. Well, I guess we know who is really violent.

So two weeks ago conservatives were beside themselves when people resorted to physical violence at Berkeley but now think it just fine for a political candidate.

You have to marvel at how far the Republican party has fallen. There is no bottom either, they crawl under the barrel and then start digging to reach the sewer. This is a party and cohort of people that have no compass at all anymore. They have given up on morals and truth and instead cling to lies and situational morality. Where they decide what is moral based on a situation. If you are old enough to have watched this evolution of conservatives it is stunning. They are hollow people now. There is no foundation.
I marvel at how you leftists play the victim.....even when you're the aggressor.
I'm 60 years old. I know what the tactic is. It's a bullying tactic. I had it pulled on me at times in school. Some kid screams at me for weeks, spitting on me and calling me every name in the book. Then he makes the mistake of putting his hands on me and I beat him to a pulp. They he runs crying to the principle about how I beat him up.
This is what it's like for us. We're fed up with you lying cocksuckers. We refrain from violence for so long. The moment we react to it you SOBs claim WE'RE the assholes that are prone to violence.
I think what is happening is you bastards have awoken a sleeping giant and don't even know it.
My suggestion is that you STFU and start acting like decent Americans.

I won't hold my breath waiting on you doing this however.
So I guess Republicans are saying that if a reporter asks a question, in a polite manner, that the Republican didn't want asked, it's OK to attack the reporter and physically harm them.

Gee, I remember when Republicans on this board were complaining the left is violent. Well, I guess we know who is really violent.
Yes....Democrats. Always have been....always will be.

Wanna see all of the historical photos???

Thomas Jefferson

Yeah. Yes, they did. You better think about this twice before responding so curtly. All men are created equal dosen't have some double meaning couched in the zeitgeist. It means what it means, or it meant nothing.

Ignore history and human nature at your own peril. You will be bound to repeat it.

Forum List

Back