Price gouging legislation and the Republicans....

Fuck me... it's like banging your head on wall. Bye
Economics are so hard for you liberals, Frigid! It's like banging your head against a wall...isn't it? That's why you should leave it to us conservatives! You stick to things you DO know about...like pronouns and racism!

Economics are so hard for you liberals, Frigid! It's like banging your head against a wall...isn't it? That's why you should leave it to us conservatives! You stick to things you DO know about...like pronouns and racism!

Economics is simple. Whatever the Republicans do leads to paradise, whatever the Democrats do leads to 3rd world status. Even if they do the same thing, in the same way.

How am I doing on Fuckanomics 101?

Economics is simple. Whatever the Republicans do leads to paradise, whatever the Democrats do leads to 3rd world status. Even if they do the same thing, in the same way.

How am I doing on Fuckanomics 101?
About as well as expected, Little Buddy...you could be one of Kamala's Economic advisors!

Are you saying that Harris' plan to control free-market prices will be the result of an actual “state of emergency?” Could you be saying that this “state of emergency” is the result of the Biden Administration's irresponsible spending practices, which has led to massive inflation?

Please clarify!
And how long does the state of emergency last? Seriously, who among us believes for a minute that Harris would voluntarily do away with her controls?

I found this. I'm not too knowledgeable about price gouging legislation, but this suggests a lot of Republican states introduced this in the Covid period.

Texas had it, Utah, Kansas, Mississippi, Arkansas, Alabama, Louisiana to name a few.

They must ALL BE COMMUNIST... seeing as this is the ONLY reason I got for Kamala being a Communist... her support for price gouging legislation.

And it was a stupid idea for all of them.

Her idiotic policy "ideas" go well beyond her price gauging [sic] idiocy.

She's blaming high food prices on grocery chains that have an average of about 1 1/2 to 2 % profit margin on sales! Accusing them of "price gouging" even though all that's happened is those chains have passed along higher costs that THEY have been forced to pay! Those grocers are NOT the problem...the problem is the steep inflation that the Biden/Harris Administration unleashed on the American people with their ill advised spending spree coming out of Covid!

Well, she is a moron you know.

I found this. I'm not too knowledgeable about price gouging legislation, but this suggests a lot of Republican states introduced this in the Covid period.

Texas had it, Utah, Kansas, Mississippi, Arkansas, Alabama, Louisiana to name a few.

They must ALL BE COMMUNIST... seeing as this is the ONLY reason I got for Kamala being a Communist... her support for price gouging legislation.

Congress, Ukraine and the MIC are the world's biggest price gougers

I'm saying those who are calling Kamala a Communist for suggesting something that existed in REPUBLICAN STATES, might want to learn some recent history to see why they're talking a crock of shit.
Hoarding was commonplace during the pandemic, due to shortages of all sorts, which lead to price gouging. People were reported and dealt with in most cases.

Harris wants to 'control' prices which will lead to shortages and hoarding.

Genius......I say...........genius.

Forum List

Back