Prime Example Of Race Merchant Brainwashing: "The View" - Whoopie vs Coulter

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
This is a prime example of brainwashing. Race merchants have been literally brainwashing blacks so they can argue race with whites and not really have to know what they're talking about. It is an attempt to shut down the conversation before it even begins. The black spokesperson doesn't even have to talk about the subject at hand or even pay attention to the topic but they can sound like an authority on the subject. This happened last year when Anne Coulter was a guest on "The View" discussing her new book "Mugged":

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0Hb80gki_E]Whoopie Goldberg Cussing At Ann Coulter On The View! - YouTube[/ame]

I know this was hashed over before, but because of the big push by the Administration to capitalize on race relations and yet again demonize the GOP, I think this is important and worthy of discussion.

Last edited:
This is a video of Michael Eric Dyson getting indignant over comments from Bill O"Reilly during his talking points segment last week. It is a slightly more educated response but still an example of "You wouldn't understand cuz you ain't black".

No matter how educated these race-merchants get it still boils down to that:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4kEKY0fmVc]Race-Baiter Michael Eric Dyson: O'Reilly Surprised Blacks Don't Throw Bananas Or Swing From Trees - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
This Black CNN reporter dared to agree with Bill O'Reilly and he was immediately attacked by the usual suspects.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCASEL9mUxM]CNN's Don Lemon Agrees With Bill O'Reilly: 'He Doesn't Go Far Enough' In Criticizing Black Culture - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwYQU_bXOhU]Don Lemon Fires Back At 'Uncle Tom' Label: What's Wrong With Telling People To Dress Appropriately? - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngOy7kinw24]CNN Guest Rips Don Lemon's Race Remarks: 'Sound Like Conservative Preacher, O'Reilly Welcomes You' - YouTube[/ame]

Whoopie V Coulter?

Now there's a battle that one can only hope ends in mutual destruction.

This is a prime example of brainwashing. Race merchants have been literally brainwashing blacks so they can argue race with whites and not really have to know what they're talking about. It is an attempt to shut down the conversation before it even begins. The black spokesperson doesn't even have to talk about the subject at hand or even pay attention to the topic but they can sound like an authority on the subject. This happened last year when Anne Coulter was a guest on "The View" discussing her new book "Mugged":

Whoopie Goldberg Cussing At Ann Coulter On The View! - YouTube

I know this was hashed over before, but because of the big push by the Administration to capitalize on race relations and yet again demonize the GOP, I think this is important and worthy of discussion.

The standard lie of how sometime in the sixties the parties reversed each other in the "south"....... what a load of shit.....Whoopie is all in. Yeah, like Ann isn't going to do any research, sure Whoopie, you know better because of your skin color. I hadn't bought this book but will get it tonight just to say FUCK YOU to Whoopie. How has this asswipe continued to have a job?

Whoopie Goldberg Cussing At Ann Coulter On The View! - YouTube

The standard lie of how sometime in the sixties the parties reversed each other in the "south"....... what a load of shit.....Whoopie is all in. Yeah, like Ann isn't going to do any research, sure Whoopie, you know better because of your skin color. I hadn't bought this book but will get it tonight just to say FUCK YOU to Whoopie. How has this asswipe continued to have a job?

Whoopie is the perfect black jewish liberal mouthpiece and Baba WaWa loves her.

Whoopie V Coulter?

Whoopi will lose everytime. Ann is so much smarter than whoopi that is not a fair fight.

Whoopie is such a Dim Bulb: "What do YOU know about being Black?"

About as much as YOU know about being White you Race Baiting Clown.

Whoopie V Coulter?

Whoopi will lose everytime. Ann is so much smarter than whoopi that is not a fair fight.

She may lose, but she will always think she won. That is what we're dealing with.

She and the brain dead zombies in the audience. If it was legal, I wouldn't think twice about putting a .50 cal head shot on Joy Behar......I don't hate a lot of people but I do hate it.

Last edited:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnWTi8SrUOs]AFRICAN ORIGINS: Tracing Mankind's Ancestors - The African Roots Of The Human Family Tree! - YouTube[/ame]

ACCORDING TO GENETIC RESEARCHERS WE ARE ALL AFRICAN...TO KNOW ABOUT BEING BLACK YOU JUST NEED TO GET IN TOUCH WITH YOUR INNER NEGRO WHOOPIE

Whoopie V Coulter?

It would be soooo great if a bright fellow like you had read the book, "Mugged," and could point out all the....any...errors.

But...you might lose your Lib creds, huh?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnWTi8SrUOs]AFRICAN ORIGINS: Tracing Mankind's Ancestors - The African Roots Of The Human Family Tree! - YouTube[/ame]

ACCORDING TO GENETIC RESEARCHERS WE ARE ALL AFRICAN...TO KNOW ABOUT BEING BLACK YOU JUST NEED TO GET IN TOUCH WITH YOUR INNER NEGRO WHOOPIE

Whoopie thinks because of her skin color and the fact that she collected welfare at one time she can sit on her fat ass and claim she knows more than someone who has studied the topic inside and out.

This is the problem. The most ignorant African American has been told they know more about race relations and civil rights than any PHD.

BTW; The only black experience Obama has had is getting high and walked around campus being congratulated for his constant struggle to be alive in white society. Obama has been more pampered and more sheltered from the harshness of life than I ever was.

Forum List

Back