Prince Had No Will....WTF?

I think the state gets the assets if there's will and no offspring.

From what I read the other day, in the state of Minnesota with no will, his sister will get the bulk, but any other half brother or sisters and their offspring can also make claims.

I hope this is the way Prince wanted it. What a dummy.

He probably didn't care because he has no kids and can't take it with him! What difference does it make to him now? He's dead.

Well let's say for instance you were a big animal lover.
If I had multi-millions, I would have made sure my local animal shelters got a huge payday.
I can think of many more examples I would have wanted to get some funding to.

From what I read the other day, in the state of Minnesota with no will, his sister will get the bulk, but any other half brother or sisters and their offspring can also make claims.

He probably didn't care because he has no kids and can't take it with him! What difference does it make to him now? He's dead.

In the video i posted, he said he had "no faith in Contracts" ....I guess a Will is a contract

Money don't matter to night
It sure didn't matter yesterday
Just when you think you've got more than enough
That's when it all up and flies away
That's when you find out that you're better off
Makin' sure your soul's alright

If I had multi-millions, I would have made sure my local animal shelters got a huge payday.
Prince didn't care. He had nothing that mattered enough to leave a bequest. There was no reason for him to leave a Will.

Prince and no Will?:eek:..Wow!! I can't believe it. I hope his sister is a good, honest, person

Prince's sister has filed legal documents stating the late superstar did not have a will.

Tyka Nelson on Tuesday filed court documents to open a probate case in Minnesota's Carver County, which is where her brother's Paisley Park estate is located.

In the filing, she states that "I do not know of the existence of a Will and have no reason to believe that the Decedent executed testamentary documents in any form."

Prince was worth $300 million according to various estimates, including one from Celebrity Net Worth. And his estate is expected to grow as sales of his music have exploded since his death.

Tyka Nelson is the only full sibling of Prince, who died last week at the age of 57. Prince was not married and had no living children or parents who could potentially inherit the millions to come from his estate.

Prince had no will, says his sister

The family handed out purple boxes to fans with personal items of Prince in them. I suspect this family is not only honest and good, but also very beholding to his legacy and his wishes. I don't think we're gonna see the greed and shit, that most artist experience with families. I will also hope that this family will use this 30 million plus to continue his legacy and I believe they will.

I think Prince like most....thought they had time...time to have a family, a wife and kids...then a will.....but there's an old saying we all should embrace.
upload_2016-4-27_11-14-35.jpeg

Well, I don't know. He didn't tell me. :D

The next Graceland? Just what I said:cool-45:

Fans have flocked outside Prince's Paisley Park estate since the singer's recent death at the age of 57.
Now there are rumors that Prince's fans will be able to tour Paisley Park at some point.
The future of the Chanhassen, Minnesota, complex where the superstar recorded music and threw parties is not entirely certain. But chatter that it could become a museum and tourist attraction like Elvis Presley's Graceland has sparked excitement.

"We're hoping to make Paisley what [Prince wanted] it to be," Prince collaborator and former fiancee Sheila E. told Entertainment Tonight. "[He] was working on it being a museum. He's been gathering memorabilia and stuff from all the tours, like my drums and his motorcycle."
Fans have long been curious about the sprawling 55,000-foot compound where Prince reportedly did everything from rehearse for his tours to relax in between them

Those lucky enough to score an invite were greeted by "a hallway of his awards and things, which he really didn't care about too much, but he displayed it for the fans because he knows that they would want to see it" according to Sheila E.
"There's pictures of him all down the halls, some you've seen before and some never [seen]," she said. "There's a mural on the wall with his hands out and on one side is all the people he was influenced by and the other side is all of us who have played with him... It's beautiful."
Following the Graceland example would be a boost to both fans and Prince's beloved Minneapolis. Elvis' former home attracts hundreds of thousands of fans a year and has helped stimulate the Memphis economy.
It would also add to Prince's estate which is estimated to be worth about $300 million. On Tuesday his sister, Tyka Nelson, filed legal documents stating the singer did not have a will as far as she was aware.

Is Prince's Paisley Park the next Graceland? - CNN.com

Prince didn't care. He had nothing that mattered enough to leave a bequest. There was no reason for him to leave a Will.

Bet he would have cared if his money ends up being used for things he didn't believe in.
Oh well, too late now.

Bet he would have cared if his money ends up being used for things he didn't believe in.
Oh well, too late now.
He might not have felt strongly in any cause.

Oh well, too late now.

It seems to me he trust his friends and family to take care of things, as my last post suggest.:thup:

Forum List

Back