Princeton students end hunger strike due to hunger, 'health concerns' after 10 days

Awww... are we getting upset? Awwww.

Let this be a lesson to you. Next time, you want to make a charge, come in with proof. Otherwise, you will get your ass handed to you. Get it now? Good. Now, fuck off.

The story about the Princeton kids skipping lunch is a load of bullshit. If you need to believe it for some reason, knock yourself out. Now, how about a serious topic related to education?

You responded to my post, retard. What do you think? I will let you get off, easy? Nope. Not a chance.

But keep coming back and whining. It is very very entertaining. :itsok:

I tried to straighten you out on something, but it made you feel threatened and insecure. Your mental weakness is really the topic for another forum. Is there anything at all related to education that you want to discuss?

The story about the Princeton kids skipping lunch is a load of bullshit. If you need to believe it for some reason, knock yourself out. Now, how about a serious topic related to education?
I get it. You are a retard. So, let me explain it one more time.

Are you ready? You sure? Ok. Here goes. I don't care the fuck what you think. You have a problem with my post...you come back with proof.

If not be prepared to have your ass handed to you. Get it, retard? Good. Now, go get me proof that the Princeton kids were faking it. If not, fuck off.

I am not sure if I can be clearer than that. But you are a retard so who knows.

Stop crying massive faggot.

Yes. You are crying, Minnie. Your petty universe is crashing all around you.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Came to help the other retard, did you Up-the-Back-Again? Are you the "Dumb" or the "Dumber" of the duo?

Anyone who can read and comprehend (which clearly excludes you) knows that’s just you being dishonest again.

Keep failing. I enjoy laughing at you, Minnie.
Sure, Dumber. You and the other Dumb guy want a room? Getting a bit hot & heavy with him, eh? :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back