Princeton students end hunger strike due to hunger, 'health concerns' after 10 days

Once again, believe what you want. Interesting that you're so eager to believe some little weasels who admitted to quitting on their "strike," though. :lol: The "fasting" probably amounted to not having their housekeeper make them a second frittata for breakfast anyway.
LOL And, yet here you are... still trying your hardest to convince us that you are not a freak with little self-control. :auiqs.jpg:

Keep 'em coming, retard. Keep coming back and whining that you don't care what we think. Never never gets old! :laughing0301:

They did. They survived for 9 days without food. Good for them.

Whatever one may think of their cause, the kids have shown that they can come together for a greater cause than themselves.

Compare that with the retards who threw a fit and charged Congress because they lost an election. Then, they whined because they got caught.
But, but, but somebody else did a thing!!!

No "trying" involved. And who is "us"?
"Us" = "everyone who is reading this".

Did you really need me to explain it to you? Did that help or do you want me to draw stick figures to explain? Gad, you are a moron.

Doesn’t seem that way.
Doesn't seem what, retard? Do you think we are having a private conversation on this site? Are you ok, buddy? You may want to go easy on that crack pipe. All the best. Thoughts & prayers.

You mean like you are trashing the kids without any proof? No, do tell us. We are always ready for some laughs.

I already told you. I know what I’m talking about and you don’t. End of story. Now, do you want to discuss anything seriously? Maybe start a new thread and try again.

Whose material do you think I am using, retard? You know, you really suck at this. And yet, you keep coming back for more. :laughing0301:

You are in the education forum. Would you like to discuss something about education, or is your plan just to keep on acting like a douche bag all day?

I already told you. I know what I’m talking about and you don’t. End of story. Now, do you want to discuss anything seriously? Maybe start a new thread and try again.
Awww... are we getting upset? Awwww.

Let this be a lesson to you. Next time, you want to make a charge, come in with proof. Otherwise, you will get your ass handed to you. Get it now? Good. Now, fuck off.

You are in the education forum. Would you like to discuss something about education, or is your plan just to keep on acting like a douche bag all day?
You responded to my post, retard. What do you think? I will let you get off, easy? Nope. Not a chance.

But keep coming back and whining. It is very very entertaining. :itsok:

Forum List

Back