🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Principal of School if Shooting Says Execute Him on TV, Snowflakes Meltdown Ensues

I must ask liberals why their answer to the sins of a few is collective punishment of the masses.

From the article, and I can understand his feelings. His immediate anger and fear over what just happened, as an educator with so many kids under his care, is understandable-

The post is about the suspected school shooter in Florida and part of it reads, "Execute him by firing squad during primetime on national television. To drive home the point, dress him in all white in front of a white block wall in front of the firing squad."

During a phone call, Maddox did not confirm or deny he wrote it.

"That's not something that needs to be put in their head because that is part of the problem," said parent Pat Waits.

Last edited:
What is the deal with them "parents"? If their kids do not start shooting, what is there for them to be so worried about then?

God bless you and that principal always!!!

Holly

Hell, I volunteer if they need some trigger pulling red necks to carry out the sentence.

What the fuck is wrong with that asshole generation of toddler-pussies in adult bodies??? They're as cowardly as the average European rape enabler. No balls, no integrity, no maturity, no inner strength, no self-discipline, no willingness to stand up for anything. If you said BOO real loudly to this disgrace to humanity, they would run away squealing like little girls.

He won't even get the death penalty. He already agreed to plea guilty to murder in exchange for life in prison. So taxpayers will have to spend 50 grand a year housing this guy until he dies. He's 19, so lets say another 70 years? What is that, about 3.5 million dollars?

Looks like he got the last laugh.

Forum List

Back