Prison: A Waste of Human Life

People in India, the poor in America, forced sterilization and the Nazi's.

Ring any bells??

Nope.

Don't play stupid, even though it fits well on you.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3980747-post481.html

That is, unless you'd rather we mimicked India, and took care of nobody.

The poor in America ARE more fortunate. Would you rather we hold our heads high and care for our people or be more like a third world country?

YOU don't get to sterilize poor people. That is so Nazi.

Those comments on that thread, (which I'd forgotten about) were on topic. You just can't seem to follow the flow of a conversation.

How long ago was that thread? You still holding some grudge about my comment on it?

As for my avies, I would much rather look at mine than at yours, Rat face.

Last edited:

That is, unless you'd rather we mimicked India, and took care of nobody.

The poor in America ARE more fortunate. Would you rather we hold our heads high and care for our people or be more like a third world country?

YOU don't get to sterilize poor people. That is so Nazi.

Those comments on that thread, (which I'd forgotten about) were on topic. You just can't seem to follow the flow of a conversation.

How long ago was that thread? You still holding some grudge about my comment on it?

Oh yeah, you're right, those comments were perfectly in line with a thread about rioting in London. I'm sure all those chavs were rioting for the right to sterilize people against their wishes, and for people in India to have a higher standard of living. :cuckoo:

And why would you think anyone but you wants to look at the faggots in your avatars??

Oh yeah, you're right, those comments were perfectly in line with a thread about rioting in London. I'm sure all those chavs were rioting for the right to sterilize people against their wishes, and for people in India to have a higher standard of living. :cuckoo:

And why would you think anyone but you wants to look at the faggots in your avatars??

All of my avatars have been female. I have no "faggots" in my avatar.

Then you're just a poofter that wishes you could convert then to your faggot lifestyle.

Then you're just a poofter that wishes you could convert then to your faggot lifestyle.

That's very funny. :clap2:

Jarvis Masters is a Buddhist meditator and a talented writer. He had the karma to be convicted for armed robbery and imprisoned in San Quentin. He joined a gang. He was asked to sharpen a shiv, and he was willing to do so, but he was taken off the task because he was too slow. He had the karma to be convicted of conspiracy to committ murder.

Jarvis is a conspirator to murder, and was a violent gang member. He tried and convicted on both accounts.

The sentencing in Jarvis case did not fit the crime. The man who stabbed the guard got LWOP and the man who ordered the hit, got LWOP. Jarvis got a life sentence. He is on Death Row.

jarvis was given a sentence that fit within the sentencing guide lines for conspiracy to murder with special circumstances. A prison guard was cold bloody murdered. What his fellow conspirators received has no bearing on jarvis. It is possible that his fellow conspirators plead guilty to avoid the death penalty.

Jarvis feels that his karma caused him to have that unfair sentencing. Without being imprisoned and facing death, he would not have taken up meditation, or writing, both of which have transformed his mind and heart.

Of course he thinks its karma. It would be unseemly for a criminal to admit guilt and accept what is given them as "fair" Coming to jesus moments are a little to much a little to late for their victims.

I understand the hatred that people have for criminals. They want vengeance. I understand that. I understand anger and hatred. I don't agree with the state acting out vengeance and revenge in the form of execution.

Criminals deserve hatred and disdain for what they have done to get them where they are. Victims do not want vengeance, they want justice. The state meters out sentences within the law. They do not preform acts vengeance or revenge.

I am against capital punishment.

I am 100% in support of capital punishment.

I know it is possible for people to change, because that is my life's work. Changing myself, and helping others change.

Of course it is possible to change. That change has no bearing on a prison sentence that is being carried out.

I'm not going to tell my story of how I know Jarvis, because I've seen that every single time I post any personal information, it's a mistake.

Hopefully you are not one of the death row mail order brides.

I think prison is a complete waste of human life, and yet, some people are better off in prison. Pedophiles, for example, cannot be rehabilitated.

Prison is not a waste of time. Prison is where criminals who wasted their lives all by themselves are sent to be punished. The only persons responsible for a the waste of human life..is the criminal themselves.

I am firm in my convictions, that LWOP is the appropriate sentence, not execution.

I am a firm believer that anyone with a LWOP sentence should be put to death right along with the ones with a DP. They are a waste of tax prayer money. I also think anyone with a LWOP sentence should be given the option to be euthanized.

Ive liked her avis.

People in Prison are in there for a reason. That reason is their crimes they committed.
It doesn't mean it should be waived early. Because their crimes have a lasting effect.

As for the death penalty, I don't believe it should be an option unless under extreme circumstances. (there will have to be 3-5+ murders for it to become an option.)
Now for attempted terror threats like we have had, they tried to kill as much people as they could. They should be locked up for life, or sent to Gitmo Bay and then moved somewhere else once the bay shuts down.

People in prison are human beings. Human beings have the capacity to change.

Jarvis Masters is a Buddhist meditator and a talented writer. He had the karma to be convicted for armed robbery and imprisoned in San Quentin. He joined a gang. He was asked to sharpen a shiv, and he was willing to do so, but he was taken off the task because he was too slow. He had the karma to be convicted of conspiracy to committ murder.

Jarvis is a conspirator to murder, and was a violent gang member. He tried and convicted on both accounts.

The sentencing in Jarvis case did not fit the crime. The man who stabbed the guard got LWOP and the man who ordered the hit, got LWOP. Jarvis got a life sentence. He is on Death Row.

jarvis was given a sentence that fit within the sentencing guide lines for conspiracy to murder with special circumstances. A prison guard was cold bloody murdered. What his fellow conspirators received has no bearing on jarvis. It is possible that his fellow conspirators plead guilty to avoid the death penalty.

Of course he thinks its karma. It would be unseemly for a criminal to admit guilt and accept what is given them as "fair" Coming to jesus moments are a little to much a little to late for their victims.

Criminals deserve hatred and disdain for what they have done to get them where they are. Victims do not want vengeance, they want justice. The state meters out sentences within the law. They do not preform acts vengeance or revenge.

I am 100% in support of capital punishment.

Of course it is possible to change. That change has no bearing on a prison sentence that is being carried out.

Hopefully you are not one of the death row mail order brides.

I think prison is a complete waste of human life, and yet, some people are better off in prison. Pedophiles, for example, cannot be rehabilitated.

Prison is not a waste of time. Prison is where criminals who wasted their lives all by themselves are sent to be punished. The only persons responsible for a the waste of human life..is the criminal themselves.

I am firm in my convictions, that LWOP is the appropriate sentence, not execution.

I am a firm believer that anyone with a LWOP sentence should be put to death right along with the ones with a DP. They are a waste of tax prayer money. I also think anyone with a LWOP sentence should be given the option to be euthanized.

I totally agree with this, but I have one further suggestion.

Any prisoner with a DP or a LWOP sentence should have a bottle of potassium cyanide with more than double the lethal dosage placed in their cell, and if they choose to drink it, no effort should be put into saving them.

Let them make the choice if they want to die, or rot forever.

I bet more than 75% choose to drink it.

People in prison are human beings. Human beings have the capacity to change.

Who should make the decision about when an offender with a history of violence has "changed" enough to be released from prison?

In your worldview, do the rights of prisoners to be free outweigh the rights of innocent people in the community to be safe?

Why don't you answer that question for yourself. How do you know when another person has changed?

Nitroz isn't suggesting that violent offenders be released from prison. YOU ARE. And, the basis for your suggestion is that you believe that you know when an offender has changed and is no longer accountable for his/her crimes. Thus, it is your responsibility to support your viewpoint by explaining how society will know definitively when a violent offender has "changed" and can be let off the hook of his sentence.

Forum List

Back