🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'Prisoners commit suicide in our jails'

BecauseIKnow

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
MKs: Anonymous prisoners commit suicide in Israeli jails - Israel News, Ynetnews

After outgoing Justice Minister Prof. Yaakov Ne'eman discussed his political activity during the 18th Knesset, members of Knesset urged him to address publications of the alleged suicide of an Australian citizen in an Israeli prison.

United Arab List-Ta'al MK Ahmad Tibi told Ne'eman: "It has been published that an Australian prisoner has committed suicide in an Israeli prison. He was apparently admitted to the prison under a false identity."

So much for democracy right? Hold a Australian national under assumed identity, no court, nothing, and he hangs himself in an Israeli jail.

Note this too.....

'MK Dov Khenin also addressed the issue at the Knesset, and asked the outgoing justice minister: "Do Israeli prisons hold people whose incarceration is secret? What are the legal and parliamentary mechanisms to supervise such imprisonments and hushing?"'

So I wonder how many other people, particularly Palestinians are held in secret like this? Hmmm.....

This is embarrassing for Israel which claims to be a democracy. Identity of these peope are not known even when they commit suicide, but this was leaked. And Netanyahu couldn't believe it.

Australian suspected of Mossad links dies in Israeli jail - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Netanyahu told Israeli websites to remove the leak that could embarras their government.

• Banned
people commit suicide in american jails too---LOTS

That's not the point, it's the secret detainment, he was known as prisoner X and no one knows whats happening to those people held or who they are. Some say its espionage this man was held for. Without knowing what his 'crime' was, this is un-democratic.

That's not the point, it's the secret detainment, he was known as prisoner X and no one knows whats happening to those people held or who they are. Some say its espionage this man was held for. Without knowing what his 'crime' was, this is un-democratic.

I do not know what the secret was------but Israel is not the first country
to have secret prisoners------during WW II the UK did it too
it beats obscene torture murders of abducted people----the islamic way

• Banned

I do not know what the secret was------but Israel is not the first country
to have secret prisoners------during WW II the UK did it too
it beats obscene torture murders of abducted people----the islamic way

Yeah no doubt. All those countries claim to be civilized and democratic, yeah my ass......:cool:

• Banned
someone killed themselves in jail, and this is news why/????

That's not why it's news, it's because he was being held on a false identity and no one in Israel knew of these jails or these inmates, they didn't have rights to trial, court, etc.. So it got leaked today that an Australian national known as prisoner 'X' committed suicide, later his name was leaked, and this is secret detention. It's not democracy. So Israeli news sites published the article and Netanyahu requested them to remove it because its embarrassing for a government.

Because unlawfully detained prisoners Israel holds are human beings too with human rights and legal rights being violated, even when they do not happen to be Jewish! News is not news only when Jews are victims! Get over yourself!

There is no doubt the Gestapo trained the Juden zionists very well during WWII

And now the Zionists use the inhuman torture techniques they learned from the Germans on the Palestinian prisoners.

Wonder what's the story about those Aprisoners?

sCo_hmmthink.gif

Strange...
sCo_chinscratch.gif

There is no doubt the Gestapo trained the Juden zionists very well during WWII

And now the Zionists use the inhuman torture techniques they learned from the Germans on the Palestinian prisoners.

sunni --- I am always intrigued as to which came first---did you become
and idiot vulgar and disgusting lying pig because you converted to islam---
or did you become a muslim BECAUSE you are a disgusting lying pig?

Lots of convicts become muslims in jail----do they become muslims so
that they can CONTINUE to be criminals? ----or do they become
muslims simply because they always were criminals ?

Because unlawfully detained prisoners Israel holds are human beings too with human rights and legal rights being violated, even when they do not happen to be Jewish! News is not news only when Jews are victims! Get over yourself!

Isn't the l'il sherriliar so cute when she pretends to be a 'humanitarian'? Like she actually cares about anyone's suffering unless she can blame it on Jews or Zionists, LOL!
Screech away, l'il sherrithing : )) We all know what you are......

The zionist juden owe the Waffen SS a huge Thank You for their nation.

Without their mentoring the state of Israel wouldn't exist......... :cool:

How cute - when you want to suck Nazi dick, you can just curl up and service yourself.

I never remember you using language like that Marg, you used to be polite and into debating, now you seem to just vent off inner anger at everybody.

The zionist juden owe the Waffen SS a huge Thank You for their nation.

Without their mentoring the state of Israel wouldn't exist......... :cool:

How cute - when you want to suck Nazi dick, you can just curl up and service yourself.
Why the uncalled for personal attack??......... :confused:

Perhaps you are incapable of recognizing your own 'personal attacks' on the entire Jewish population.......give it some thought.

I never remember you using language like that Marg, you used to be polite and into debating, now you seem to just vent off inner anger at everybody.

I'm still polite with most people. I just get weary of the constant slanders spewed by a few here.... In case you hadn't noticed, Sunniboy likes to bring up his admiration for the Nazis and says the things he does about them as a kind of threat, I think. He seems to be certain that the only way to be a Muslim is to insult and offend Jews at every opportunity....

Is Jew-hatred a requirement of Islam? Because Muslim hatred is certainly NOT a requirement of Judaism - OR of Z ionism. I've reminded people before: my Zionism is Hadassah. Do you know about us, BIK? Did anyone in Gaza know about all the work Hadassah has done for the past hundred years for ALL the people in the land?

Oh yeah sure Zionists aren't required to hate Muslims....sure....yeah....

Just like you're attacking Muslims right now, you know nothing of his personal life and keep it at that.

I don't care for your group or Zionist club thingy.

Forum List

Back