🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'Prisoners commit suicide in our jails'

The Protocols of Zion lays out the secular Zionist agenda for the worlds goyim.

Whether the work is fiction or non fiction makes no difference.

The Talmud basically says the same things but in religious terms......... :cool:
Oh look, Sunni Man thinks he is a Talmud expert, via the hate sites of course. Maybe Sunni Man can tell us what the Koran and the other Islamic supposedly Holy Writings say about the Jews and the Christians. Now that he should be an expert of. By the way, Sunni Man, how are the Muslims coming along with their Caliphate. Are you helping them to make the world Islamic and we all will have to live under Sharia Law?

</title> </head> <body background="http://www.angelfire.com/doc/images/bg/bg1.gif" text="#00008b" link="#0000ff" alink="#800080" vlink="#800080"> <script type="text/javascript"> ////// Compete ///////////////////// __compete_code = '667f89f26d96c30e9
Sunni man: "it's 'out of context'". LOL

----Jesus---according to his biographers---quoted the talmud
incessantly
The Talmud wasn't compiled until 500 CE.....centuries after Jesus death......so no, Jesus didn't quote that hate book........ :cool:

wrong again sunni-boy-----the particular talmudist that jesus quotes mostly is
HILLEL---the consumate pharisee Hillel was born and may have died ---decades
before Jesus was born. Try sticking to the little you know----and do not parrot
the crap you lick from the masjid floor Jesus was DEFINITELY a Hillel man.
Hillel's stuff was very popular at the time Jesus was on his speaking tour

In fact it is still popular----it is easy for anyone who knows even a little about
the time to discern HILLEL influence MOST of the writings of the talmud
predate Jesus
irose, take it easy on Sunni girl. The moron doesn't even know much about his own religion - Islam, and now you want to straighten him up on other religions?

The guy is some piece of shit ignorant illiterate retard Muslims grabbed off the streets and fooled him into converting to Islam aka perfect candidate for a potential convert.

someone killed themselves in jail, and this is news why/????

That's not why it's news, it's because he was being held on a false identity and no one in Israel knew of these jails or these inmates, they didn't have rights to trial, court, etc.. So it got leaked today that an Australian national known as prisoner 'X' committed suicide, later his name was leaked, and this is secret detention. It's not democracy. So Israeli news sites published the article and Netanyahu requested them to remove it because its embarrassing for a government.

And?

Why was he in jail?

I doubt they would toss him in for kicks.

Most people arrested and not given trials are spies or terrorist. Plain ol' tourist that lost their visa aren't carted away.

I'm thinking this is people making mountains out of mole hills.

Thats what it sounds like to me too.

MKs: Anonymous prisoners commit suicide in Israeli jails - Israel News, Ynetnews

After outgoing Justice Minister Prof. Yaakov Ne'eman discussed his political activity during the 18th Knesset, members of Knesset urged him to address publications of the alleged suicide of an Australian citizen in an Israeli prison.

United Arab List-Ta'al MK Ahmad Tibi told Ne'eman: "It has been published that an Australian prisoner has committed suicide in an Israeli prison. He was apparently admitted to the prison under a false identity."

So much for democracy right? Hold a Australian national under assumed identity, no court, nothing, and he hangs himself in an Israeli jail.

Note this too.....

'MK Dov Khenin also addressed the issue at the Knesset, and asked the outgoing justice minister: "Do Israeli prisons hold people whose incarceration is secret? What are the legal and parliamentary mechanisms to supervise such imprisonments and hushing?"'

So I wonder how many other people, particularly Palestinians are held in secret like this? Hmmm.....

This is embarrassing for Israel which claims to be a democracy. Identity of these peope are not known even when they commit suicide, but this was leaked. And Netanyahu couldn't believe it.

Australian suspected of Mossad links dies in Israeli jail - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Netanyahu told Israeli websites to remove the leak that could embarras their government.

Dude, people commit suicide in jails all over the world.:confused:

Dude, that wasn't the point, I stated several times what this was about, read the thread.....:cool:

someone killed themselves in jail, and this is news why/????

That's not why it's news, it's because he was being held on a false identity and no one in Israel knew of these jails or these inmates, they didn't have rights to trial, court, etc.. So it got leaked today that an Australian national known as prisoner 'X' committed suicide, later his name was leaked, and this is secret detention. It's not democracy. So Israeli news sites published the article and Netanyahu requested them to remove it because its embarrassing for a government.

And?

Why was he in jail?

I doubt they would toss him in for kicks.

Most people arrested and not given trials are spies or terrorist. Plain ol' tourist that lost their visa aren't carted away.

I'm thinking this is people making mountains out of mole hills.

Did I say it was about the kicks? Nope. That's not the point here, if you feel like the world is ending because I'm criticizing Israel well sorry bud, it's a message board with several hundred views, don't worry about your buddy's.

BIK, have you figured out yet that your latest BFF 'holston' is a raging racist bigot?

Send me a PM when you do, OK? Then I'll start reading your posts again......

BIK, have you figured out yet that your latest BFF 'holston' is a raging racist bigot?

Send me a PM when you do, OK? Then I'll start reading your posts again......

That's so off topic and you can go to hell for all I care.

I'm sure you will also tell us how the Palestinians have hung people and dragged them in the street if they felt the person they killed was a traitor. I guess this way they don't have to feed those they consider traitors beforehand if these alleged "traitors" want to commit suicide later on.

This about concealing a prisoner and his identity in a so called democracy in which Israel says its the light into nations. Has nothin to do with Gaza at all. You people are so paranoid in defending Israel and get scared so you point fingers elsewhere. If you can't take criticism, keep your mouth shut.

I'm sure you will also tell us how the Palestinians have hung people and dragged them in the street if they felt the person they killed was a traitor. I guess this way they don't have to feed those they consider traitors beforehand if these alleged "traitors" want to commit suicide later on.

This about concealing a prisoner and his identity in a so called democracy in which Israel says its the light into nations. Has nothin to do with Gaza at all. You people are so paranoid in defending Israel and get scared so you point fingers elsewhere. If you can't take criticism, keep your mouth shut.
Oh, no condemnation from Baghdad Bob so I guess the pictures of his brethren hanging and dragging bodies in the street is A-OK with him. As you can see, the pipsqueak teenager is telling me to keep his mouth shut like he thinks he is a big man instead of some little squirt.. I wonder if he is playing hookey once again so that he can fiddle around on forums. Baghdad Bob must think that all countries, whether democracies or not, blare all about the prisoners they are holding

Prisoner X? Really?
Prisoner X, staring:

Jabba the Slut
Hung Solo
Darth Invader
Obi C'monDoMe
Apollo 13 inches
Saving Ryan's Private
Big Trouble in little Vagina
Breastside Story
Chitty Chitty Gang Bang
Full Metal Jackoff
Inspect Her Gagdet
Intercourse with a Vampire

Prisoner X? Really?
Prisoner X, staring:

Jabba the Slut
Hung Solo
Darth Invader
Obi C'monDoMe
Apollo 13 inches
Saving Ryan's Private
Breastside Story
Chitty Chitty Gang Bang
Full Metal Jackoff
Inspect Her Gagdet

You are forgetting the Da Vinci Load.
Ha ha ha. Is that the one with Seymore Butts who played in In Diana Jones and the Temple of Poon?

Prisoner X, staring:

Jabba the Slut
Hung Solo
Darth Invader
Obi C'monDoMe
Apollo 13 inches
Saving Ryan's Private
Breastside Story
Chitty Chitty Gang Bang
Full Metal Jackoff
Inspect Her Gagdet

You are forgetting the Da Vinci Load.
Ha ha ha. Is that the one with Seymore Butts who played in In Diana Jones and the Temple of Poon?

Yes, the same guy who co starred with Reneese Witherpoon in the Fantastic Foursome.:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back