Zone1 Private Christian School to close over a lack of hate.

Hey surada ,

this is a great opportunity for groups like the San Francisco Gay Mens Chorus to swoop in and pay for the school instead of Christians

Then they will have the children all to themselves for personalized grooming sessions

As a former Christian I am 100% AGAINST public preaching. I have always been against it. I believe the public space should be a “quiet@ space, not a loud one.

Great. Then you should not.

Hey surada ,

this is a great opportunity for groups like the San Francisco Gay Mens Chorus to swoop in and pay for the school instead of Christians

Then they will have the children all to themselves for personalized grooming sessions

Groomers in the House.

They are financially supporting the Christian School catering to lower income students.

No they aren't, at least according to the story linked.

The LGBTQ community isn't providing enough funds to keep this school open at all.

And that's the story.

Great. Then you should not
I don’t. There are no bumper stickers on my vehicle. No signs in my lawn. I don’t wear clothing with logos, symbols or other graphics. I don’t go around spouting off in public places. I just wish others would afford me that same respect.

Why doesn't the Liberal government of KC just fund the school themselves, like NYC does with its Harvey Milk school ?

I don’t. There are no bumper stickers on my vehicle. No signs in my lawn. I don’t wear clothing with logos, symbols or other graphics. I don’t go around spouting off in public places. I just wish others would afford me that same respect.

A lot of people don't state their opinions on Message Boards.

A lot of people don't state their opinions on Message Boards
I would suggest that a message board and a public street are two completely different environments when it comes to being bombarded with other people’s viewpoints.

I would suggest that a message board and a public street are two completely different environments when it comes to being bombarded with other people’s viewpoints.

I'm sure you would. Opinion noted.

Christ was a friend of sinners but never promoted or condoned it.......oooops

The school is condemning the hate.

Eunuchs were men with no ability or desire to have sex with women. It would not have been a good thing to have been forced into that but once again the words of Jesus.

For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others--and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.'

Matthew 19:12.

These are the words of Jesus. Not of Paul or Mark or whoever.

Jesus was noting that there are men born with no sexual attraction to women. How can this be if God only created people one way?

The school is condemning the hate.

Eunuchs were men with no ability or desire to have sex with women. It would not have been a good thing to have been forced into that but once again the words of Jesus.

For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others--and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.'

Matthew 19:12.

These are the words of Jesus. Not of Paul or Mark or whoever.

Jesus was noting that there are men born with no sexual attraction to women. How can this be if God only created people one way?
My understanding is eunuchs weren't able to have sex. Christ never condoned illicit sex

Read ... There is no place in the Bible this is condoned. Try to justify sin all ya want....He would say Go and sin no more as he did to the women at the well.

Jesus notes people are not all born the same. How can being born a certain way be a sin?

The Bible implores people to procreate also.........is it a sin to ignore that?

I don't really understand the purpose of this school.

Ordinarily, private schools are set up to teach a different point of view than the government schools do.

This institution, the Urban Christian Academy teaches the same Uber-woke ideology as the government schools that the taxpayers already finance. If parents think that their kids would benefit by Drag Queen Story hour and makeup classes for transitioning 7 year olds, the established free schools already provide that in urban Heck Holes like KC.

It says they were open. They felt they needed to be more vocal because of the hate they saw around them.
And of course they are simply being typical faggot drama queens, like you.

They have shown no evidence of "hate".

Forum List

Back