*Private Fire Fighters Prevail*

Funny how leftist support government firemen all of a sudden and I guess also government policemen? Oops. No, not that. Folks, I have encountered a lot of safety situations over the years and at no time ever did government firemen and or government police ever prove they were not self-centered douchebags simply enjoying the overpayment and looking forward to the ridiculous pensions, all at taxpayer expense. That said in hindsight, I definitely would have joined either organization instead of becoming educated and getting a real job.

Is there such a thing as "non-government" police"?

initforme, what island are you from to explain you cannot type English?

`It's the insurance companies paying for this, why should I care? `
Well, it's important that everyone completely loses their shit and gets angry at each other at every available opportunity.
All that while others sit in their fucking Ivory Towers and throw fucking stones and adding fuel to the flames from their holier than thou perch! God Damn, you're an insufferable pecker-wood!

Sorry bout that,

1. Seems to me you just want to talk about it, and support the status quo, even tho the status quo gets citizens killed and homes burned down by the thousands.
  2. Better it would be to have your own fire fighting equipment in the corner of the garage and roll it out when needed.
  3. In California if you live on a mountain side and have these tools in garage and will use them during calamity, you get a lower rate on your insurance.
  4. People need to take these matters into their own hands.
  5. The fire departments will roll up into these locations and say, "Run for your lives!
  6. And they will beat you down the mountain.
  7. These are the facts, I'm not sugar coating reality, just blurting it out.
  8. I don't give a FLYING FUCK, if you are offended.
  9. I just want the truth to be told.
  10. If you live on a mountain side in California buy some fire fighting tools!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

`It's the insurance companies paying for this, why should I care? `
Well, it's important that everyone completely loses their shit and gets angry at each other at every available opportunity.
All that while others sit in their fucking Ivory Towers and throw fucking stones and adding fuel to the flames from their holier than thou perch! God Damn, you're an insufferable pecker-wood!
Oh my, struck a nerve.

Too bad.

Sorry bout that

1. So some home owners know they must take matters in their own hands.
  2. Lookie Here:Some Californians are hiring private fire crews to save their homes. Regular firefighters aren't happy about it
  3. Let it burn other neighborhoods where fire fighters just warn people to seek safety.
  4. Then they all run down from the hills and hope for the best.
  5. But there are some who know what to do, they hire fire fighters, the city fire fighters don't like it, cause they stop fires, go figure!
  6. People here said i was CRAZY!!!
  7. Nope not at all, not ten years ago, not now, read em a weep!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

They used to have private firefighters in England, if you didn't pay, your house burned down. A right wing person's wet dream.
We had them here too. History of firefighting - Wikipedia

Sorry bout that

1. So some home owners know they must take matters in their own hands.
  2. Lookie Here:Some Californians are hiring private fire crews to save their homes. Regular firefighters aren't happy about it
  3. Let it burn other neighborhoods where fire fighters just warn people to seek safety.
  4. Then they all run down from the hills and hope for the best.
  5. But there are some who know what to do, they hire fire fighters, the city fire fighters don't like it, cause they stop fires, go figure!
  6. People here said i was CRAZY!!!
  7. Nope not at all, not ten years ago, not now, read em a weep!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

They used to have private firefighters in England, if you didn't pay, your house burned down. A right wing person's wet dream.
We had them here too. History of firefighting - Wikipedia

Doesn't surprise me. The only reason I know about it in the UK is I've seen the plaques on some historical buildings.

Funny how leftist support government firemen all of a sudden and I guess also government policemen? Oops. No, not that. Folks, I have encountered a lot of safety situations over the years and at no time ever did government firemen and or government police ever prove they were not self-centered douchebags simply enjoying the overpayment and looking forward to the ridiculous pensions, all at taxpayer expense. That said in hindsight, I definitely would have joined either organization instead of becoming educated and getting a real job.

I dare you to go up to a 'government firefighter' and tell them to their face that they are 'self-centered douchebags'?

And if you cannot - then you are nothing but a two-faced coward. Nice to their face but knock them as soon as they cannot hear you.

Pathetic.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Forum List

Back