Private paramilitaries are ILLEGAL

Militia police and private security are all subordinate to civil authority. You have a point?
That's a coup d’état. You are claiming in effect that the Second Amendment has been repealed and guns are banned except for working cops on the beat and active duty military.
In other words the Democrats are openly admitting to the coup d’état whereby they installed an imposter in the Oval Office as a dictator without holding a properly certified, free and fair election in accordance with international peace treaty principles and due process of law, and all legal challenges heard on their merits in court. Nor do they have any Constitutional basis to impeach a President who has already been forced out of office by the Democrats with an illegal coup d’état.

Behold Truth (ya Loons :~)

Your link says it's an opinion.

what makes it 'truth'?
It's not an opinion.

Tenn. Const. art. I, § 24. Military subordinate to civil authority That the sure and certain defense of a free people, is a well regulated militia;
State organized. "Subordinate to civilian authority".

That's not a private military.

Next.
Militia police and private security are all subordinate to civil authority. You have a point?
Yes. Do you think the paramilitary groups that showed up on January 6th knew they were subordinate to civilian authority while they were beating police officers to death and chanting "hang Mike Pence"?
The only paramilitary groups that I know of that were there were the police officers one of whom shot a civilian to death and needs to be held accountable by civil authority. Your other charges remain unproved.

The only paramilitary groups that I know of that were there were the police officers
They are or were police officers? That's a big difference, seeing as how former cops, even as felons, are always permitted to possess and carry firearms for personal protection.

That's a coup d’état. You are claiming in effect that the Second Amendment has been repealed and guns are banned except for working cops on the beat and active duty military.
In other words the Democrats are openly admitting to the coup d’état whereby they installed an imposter in the Oval Office as a dictator without holding a properly certified, free and fair election in accordance with international peace treaty principles and due process of law, and all legal challenges heard on their merits in court. Nor do they have any Constitutional basis to impeach a President who has already been forced out of office by the Democrats with an illegal coup d’état.
Point your post elsewhere. You didn't get that from anything I wrote.

You're saying if some guy with a MAGA baseball cap has a gun, and a small town mayor revokes his gun rights and orders him to turn it in, he just has to obey? No recourse? No defense in court? No appeal? No process for restoration of civil rights?

what makes it 'truth'?
It's not an opinion.

It's not?

"Opinion | What's the difference between a private militia and an armed mob? Nothing.
A militia operates under the authority of the president or a governor; if it doesn’t, it’s just an armed mob.
www.nbcnews.com
www.nbcnews.com"

Then what, exactly, is the first word I copied from the OP?
You didn't read the link.

the word OPINION was the first word of the Link.

Did you MISS that?
Not the one I posted.

what makes it 'truth'?
It's not an opinion.

It's not?

"Opinion | What's the difference between a private militia and an armed mob? Nothing.
A militia operates under the authority of the president or a governor; if it doesn’t, it’s just an armed mob.
www.nbcnews.com
www.nbcnews.com"

Did you MISS that?
Not the one I posted.

Odd, I was responding to the OP.

Which CLEARLY says 'Opinion'.
If you'd bothered to follow the thread instead of just spewing nonsense for a change you'd have actually read the post that you quoted, which was mine and not the OP.

tRumplings, I swear.

I quoted Dr Love, you responded to me.

Maybe if YOU read the thread...

what makes it 'truth'?
It's not an opinion.

Tenn. Const. art. I, § 24. Military subordinate to civil authority That the sure and certain defense of a free people, is a well regulated militia;

Next.
Yes. Do you think the paramilitary groups that showed up on January 6th knew they were subordinate to civilian authority while they were beating police officers to death and chanting "hang Mike Pence"?
The only paramilitary groups that I know of that were there were the police officers one of whom shot a civilian to death and needs to be held accountable by civil authority. Your other charges remain unproved.
Lies.

Already charged are members of The Three Percenters, The Oath Keepers, Proud Boys, Texas Freedom Force, and several others I can't remember right now, but they are all illegal paramilitary groups without civilian government oversight.

The militia was intended for the public . To protect them from invasion of a hostile country or a rogue government that are violating our constitutional rights.
England was once that rogue government that walked over the people. But after the revolutionary war. The new governing body created laws to prevent the governing body from stepping over the people.
But the militia was only to protect this nation. That is why it says to insured domestic tranquility, but not foreign tranquility. And if anyone or nation wants to join the union. That they must abide by these principles and willing to protect the union.
But the government had nationalized and federalized the militia in order to control it. But the people still can create their own militia to protect themselves from a rogue government.
But almost anything that the government touches, that it turns sour.

lib·er·ty
/ˈlibərdē/

noun
  • 1.the state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one's way of life, behavior, or political views:

what makes it 'truth'?
It's not an opinion.

It's not?

www.nbcnews.com
www.nbcnews.com"

Did you MISS that?
Not the one I posted.

what makes it 'truth'?
It's not an opinion.

It's not?

www.nbcnews.com
www.nbcnews.com"

Did you MISS that?
Not the one I posted.

If you'd bothered to follow the thread instead of just spewing nonsense for a change you'd have actually read the post that you quoted, which was mine and not the OP.

tRumplings, I swear.

Once more, for the hard of thinking.

I posted a link to a scholarly article that wasn't an opinion when I quoted you. You then quoted me, obviously without bothering to read the link, quite possibly without even reading the two word post it was attached to.

tRumplings... Sigh.

what makes it 'truth'?
It's not an opinion.

Next.
Lies.

Already charged are members of The Three Percenters, The Oath Keepers, Proud Boys, Texas Freedom Force, and several others I can't remember right now, but they are all illegal paramilitary groups without civilian government oversight.
You must be shaking your fist at the sky that your wrist will soon be strained Bingo.

Get your state to form a militia.

That's how it's supposed to be done.

what makes it 'truth'?
It's not an opinion.

Next.
Lies.

You must be shaking your fist at the sky that your wrist will soon be strained Bingo.
Why do you post with third grade grammar?

what makes it 'truth'?
It's not an opinion.

It's not?

www.nbcnews.com
www.nbcnews.com"

Did you MISS that?
Not the one I posted.

what makes it 'truth'?
It's not an opinion.

It's not?

www.nbcnews.com
www.nbcnews.com"

Did you MISS that?
Not the one I posted.

tRumplings, I swear.

Once more, for the hard of thinking.

I posted a link to a scholarly article that wasn't an opinion when I quoted you. You then quoted me, obviously without bothering to read the link, quite possibly without even reading the two word post it was attached to.

tRumplings... Sigh.

For the IQ impaired..

I quoted Dr, the OP said it was an opinion.

you said it wasn't, and posted another link.

I corrected you, stating that the OP claimed it was an opinion.

(try the purple crayons next, they taste like grapes)

what makes it 'truth'?
It's not an opinion.

Next.
Lies.

They are vigilantes. For every one taken down ten will take his place.

what makes it 'truth'?
It's not an opinion.

It's not?

www.nbcnews.com
www.nbcnews.com"

Did you MISS that?
Not the one I posted.

The thread is not about what YOU posted kid. It's about the the source the OP used. Get over yourself.

You're saying if some guy with a MAGA baseball cap has a gun, and a small town mayor revokes his gun rights and orders him to turn it in, he just has to obey? No recourse? No defense in court? No appeal? No process for restoration of civil rights?
I said nothing remotely like that. Try reading what I actually write. Maybe that'll lessen your confusion.

Forum List

Back