Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Private Payrolls Rose by 217,000 in November

The increase was more than expected by economists

By Lisa Beilfuss
[email protected]
@lisabeilfuss

Updated Dec. 2, 2015 9:17 a.m. ET
Private-sector payrolls increased more than expected in November, the most in five months and the latest indication of steady U.S. job growth.

Private payrolls in the U.S. rose by 217,000, said payroll processor Automatic Data Processing Inc. and forecasting firm Moody’s Analytics. The report is based on data collected from ADP clients in addition to lagged government data.

Economists surveyed by The Wall Street Journal expected an increase of 192,000.

Meanwhile, the October gain was revised up to 196,000 from 182,000.

great news! So much for being anti-private sector,

What has the white house done,other than be around when the,you didn't build that crowd moves ahead regardless of Obama policies? Just what specific policies that the white house is responsible for, that they should get credit for?

The country is being flooded by Illegal Aliens and Syrian "Refugees" from countries we destroyed.

Obama is in France trying to sign away what's left of America's Economic Sovereignty to a bunch of un elected bureaucrats and meanwhile you want us to be happy about a fake jobs report from a "newspaper" that wouldn't know the truth if it hit them square in the face?

I used to subscribe to the WSJ. It's garbage.

What has the white house done,other than be around when the,you didn't build that crowd moves ahead regardless of Obama policies? Just what specific policies that the white house is responsible for, that they should get credit for?

As far as bed wetters are concerned, their moonbat messiah is responsible for anything that sounds remotely like good news, and anything bad that happens, including shitty weather will be Bush's fault.

At least until Cruz or Trump get elected.

Just curious, do you know what kind of jobs were created? Were any of them self-supporting living wage jobs? How many were part-time, low-wage, and temporary jobs? How many illegals were hired? Were any of the jobs given to imported workers? How many were seasonal due to the Christmas shopping season? Any idea? Any numbers? Thanks.

...you want us to be happy about a fake jobs report from a "newspaper" that wouldn't know the truth if it hit them square in the face?
Why do you think the report is fake? I mean, besides just deciding it is. You know the WSJ is just reporting and it's not their numbers, right?"

Just curious, do you know what kind of jobs were created? Were any of them self-supporting living wage jobs? How many were part-time, low-wage, and temporary jobs? How many illegals were hired? Were any of the jobs given to imported workers? How many were seasonal due to the Christmas shopping season? Any idea? Any numbers? Thanks.
Here's the actual report: ADP National Employment Report | November 2015
They don't have the details you want. The numbers are seasonally adjusted, so it's not seasonal hiring.

...you want us to be happy about a fake jobs report from a "newspaper" that wouldn't know the truth if it hit them square in the face?
Why do you think the report is fake? I mean, besides just deciding it is. You know the WSJ is just reporting and it's not their numbers, right?"
From my subscription time to WSJ I observed two things:

WSJ LOVES Migrant/Illegal Alien Slave Labor. They run sob stories all the time about "Estrelita" and her 3 or 4 kids "struggling" to access Health Care, Schooling or whatever benefit a MALDEF Lawyer thinks they're entitled to regardless of their Legal Status. America is a Pig to be sucked off of by anyone.
WSJ thinks Big Business CAN DO NO WRONG! And they should NEVER have to pay for ANY Social Benefits to the Illegal Alien Slave Labor that they LOVE and prefer over Americans!

The WSJ thinks America exists ONLY to provide Work Permits for the Cheap Labor and it's citizens are here to provide a Tax Base THEY DON'T WANNA' PAY!

If they don't get it they threaten to move jobs overseas (and have been successful so far)

From my subscription time to WSJ I observed two things:

WSJ LOVES Migrant/Illegal Alien Slave Labor. They run sob stories all the time about "Estrelita" and her 3 or 4 kids "struggling" to access Health Care, Schooling or whatever benefit a MALDEF Lawyer thinks they're entitled to regardless of their Legal Status. America is a Pig to be sucked off of by anyone.
WSJ thinks Big Business CAN DO NO WRONG! And they should NEVER have to pay for ANY Social Benefits to the Illegal Alien Slave Labor that they LOVE and prefer over Americans!

The WSJ thinks America exists ONLY to provide Work Permits for the Cheap Labor and it's citizens are here to provide a Tax Base THEY DON'T WANNA' PAY!

If they don't get it they threaten to move jobs overseas (and have been successful so far)
What does that have to do with the ADP jobs report?

Because it's from the WSJ. They don't publish much beyond what fits their agenda.

Also, ADP changed their methodology recently:
How good is ADP at forecasting the monthly BLS jobs reports? | Harry J Enten
The ADP, hoping to make its data more accurate, made some major changes for its October 2012 report. That month, the ADP started using ADP payroll data, BLS employment data, and the Philadelphia Federal Reserve's Aruoba-Diebold-Scott Business Conditions Index.
One of The Federal Reserve's Dual Mandates is Full Employment. You think there would be any bias there? Naw!

Why do so many Americans INSIST on being lied to?

The country is being flooded by Illegal Aliens and Syrian "Refugees" from countries we destroyed.

Obama is in France trying to sign away what's left of America's Economic Sovereignty to a bunch of un elected bureaucrats and meanwhile you want us to be happy about a fake jobs report from a "newspaper" that wouldn't know the truth if it hit them square in the face?

I used to subscribe to the WSJ. It's garbage.

You are reading the wrong news sources.

They are not illegal aliens. They have signed protocols with Earth`s major governments as explained by this prominent news magazine;

How to Spot the Reptilians Running the U.S. Government

As 12 million Americans "know," the United States government is run by lizard people (or, to be scientifically accurate, reptilians). But they never said which members of the government are the reptilians.

A few ways to spot reptilians
A permanent snarly countenance, unexplained scars on body, a sense of not belonging to the human race, piercing eyes, usually balding, an irresistible urge to manipulate humans into starting wars with other planets, or failing that weaker countries.

cheneylizard_small.jpg

And they`re not Syrians, they are from Syrius, as explained in this new book;

220px-Robert_Temple_-_The_Sirius_Mystery.jpeg

See,you should have said;
Obama is in France trying to sign away what's left of America's Economic Sovereignty to a bunch of alien bureaucrats from Syrius.

OBAMALIZARD.jpg

You`re definitely not reading the right magazines. Get with the 13% that have figured it out.

Because it's from the WSJ. They don't publish much beyond what fits their agenda.
No other media outlet is going to say anything different, though. How could they? And bias or not on the part of the WSJ has nothing to do with the ADP report.

Also, ADP changed their methodology recently:
How good is ADP at forecasting the monthly BLS jobs reports? | Harry J Enten
The ADP, hoping to make its data more accurate, made some major changes for its October 2012 report. That month, the ADP started using ADP payroll data, BLS employment data, and the Philadelphia Federal Reserve's Aruoba-Diebold-Scott Business Conditions Index.
One of The Federal Reserve's Dual Mandates is Full Employment. You think there would be any bias there? Naw!
It doesn't matter what I think...there either is or is not. I'm not sure why you think having a mandate for full employment would make any difference for the business conditions index...which parts of it introduce bias?

Why do so many Americans INSIST on being lied to?
Point out a lie and I'll tell you.

Forum List

Back