Pro-aborts get violent in California - cops injured

well we won't be hearing about that OR...the left here will tell us it never happened. Where's the FIB to arrest these insurrectionists and haul them off to DC jails for a couple years. hypocrites.

The left's Summer of Terror 2022 edition kicks off with a bang!

This is why Maxim invented the belt fed machine gun.

HiramMaximLEAD1.jpg

We already know. They murdered 25 people, did $2 billion in property damage (mostly in minority neighborhoods), and injured 2,000 cops during their Summer of Terror in 2020.
And still..didn't try to storm the Capitol to try and get lawmakers to overturn the results of a free and fair election that their savior LOST. Why do you always keep bringing this horseshit up? :)

Will these baby killing rights riots be worse than the George Floyd riots. Some say yes.

It's just occurred to me. Why are these people rioting in California? The only thing that makes sense is to riot in DC. THAT Is where the SC is. The left is acting like this is the right's fault that the SC has decided to take another look at Roe v Wade. HELL it was as big a surprise to me as it was to any leftist on this board. I wouldn't have expected these lefties in righties judicial robes to get anywhere near this. So rioters. Bring your little temper tantrum bottoms right on back to DC and tear it up. and leave the rest of us alone.

This is between you...the pelosy run DC cops and the Supreme court justices. We'll just sit back and watch. 'kay?

Law enforcement bracing for violence and unrest from leftist radical supporters of baby killing. Democrats sure know their base. History shows that often those initial supporters...come after their leaders.

Forum List

Back