Pro-choicers, explain this…

Because get to chose how many offspring we raise.

Why do you hate on sex?

Bet you want to outlaw contraception too...and condoms..
Not at all….ALL good, decent moral people use contraception and condoms…you dark Democrats do not…you lowdown pukes use abortion as a contraceptive.

BrokeLoser thought I’d mention that it’s interesting to see these folks be so quick to call you “insulting” names. Though they hardly know you, they’ve called you a “racist scumbag” “virgin” (as if that’s a bad thing to be) an “incel” etc. Shows the weakness of their argument. When someone is losing ground they go to name calling and insulting, imo.

BrokeLoser thought I’d mention that it’s interesting to see these folks be so quick to call you “insulting” names. Though they hardly know you, they’ve called you a “racist scumbag” “virgin” (as if that’s a bad thing to be) an “incel” etc. Shows the weakness of their argument. When someone is losing ground they go to name calling and insulting, imo.
Most Lefties are just wise enough to know they have no logical argument or position…they know they operate on some weird abnormal, immoral basis that can’t really be defended so they resort to hoping the debate blows up as they scream and shout.

She went into an abortion clinic and stole them, then reported it to the police. If it took a thief to flag a murderer, I’m all for it.
How would she get access to the fetus's to steal them and why are they all white like her? More likely she is a crazy who saved her owned fetus's.

Definitely should be prosecuted as murder.

Doesn’t depend on your chromosomes whether you are against murder or not. I know the left always say men have no say in it but they’re just wrong.

The article says the law requires doctors to try and save viable fetuses ... so this wouldn't be murder in DC ... but that's Federal law ... states can write their own laws ...

Every Dead Head knows women are smarter than men ... where ya been these past 75 years ... hiding? ...

I'm calling all of you yellow bellied cowards ...

15-year-girl gets pregnant by a 15-year-old boy and you chickens are go off on their politics ... now what happens if the father is 25-years-old ... OH SHIT ... that's RAPE now isn't it ... GOD FORBID you we prosecute a man for raping a little girl ... fuck no ... real men hire LAWYERS ...

Pussies know how it feels to have a baby within ... cowards don't ...

It's called not needing to be responsible for your actions.
An American assuming responsibility for her actions is only possible when the State does not intrude and dictate her actions to her, whether politicians and bureaucrats order abortion or prohibit it under penalty of law.

Recognizing a woman's freedom to make such personal decisions in consultation with her loved ones and spiritual and medical advisers whom she trusts is preferable to having an anonymous Big Government seize control of her womb.

You are free to agree or disagree with the personal decisions of everyone, but evoking the coercive power of the state to impose your
preferences upon her is authoritarianism, repugnant to freedom-loving Americans.

Anyone who supports surrendering such personal freedom to the State is supporting this:

Last edited:
I'm calling all of you yellow bellied cowards ...

15-year-girl gets pregnant by a 15-year-old boy and you chickens are go off on their politics ... now what happens if the father is 25-years-old ... OH SHIT ... that's RAPE now isn't it ... GOD FORBID you we prosecute a man for raping a little girl ... fuck no ... real men hire LAWYERS ...

Pussies know how it feels to have a baby within ... cowards don't ...
Who ever said we shouldn’t prosecute a man for rape? Not me. They should very much be prosecuted.

15 year old gets pregnant by a 15 year old? Sounds like we needs to teach our kids abstinence until marriage. But then you go kill the baby for an act 2 other people did.

I don’t care what the federal law is. I care about prosecuting what is morally despicable.

Since you mentioned the extreme case, rape, I’m going to tell you a story I heard. A 12 year old Hispanic girl was trafficked several years ago. She was gang raped and got pregnant. She was rescued a few months later and was taken to an abortion doctor. He recommended an abortion and she was consider it but then she asked “Will an abortion “un-rape” me? Will I ever not feel like I’m showering but can’t get clean?” He said no. So she chose to keep the baby. She was so traumatized by the whole experience that she contemplated suicide many times and the only thing that kept her from it was the little life inside of her. She had a baby girl. She was never able to have another child and couldn’t express how happy she was to have kept the baby. Her point was “why does the baby have to suffer for what an evil gang did?” She said, “You’ll say I saved my baby’s life, but really, she saved mine.”

An American assuming responsibility for her actions is only possible when the State does not intrude and dictate her actions to her, whether politicians and bureaucrats order abortion or prohibit it under penalty of law.

Recognizing a woman's freedom to make such personal decisions in consultation with her loved ones and spiritual and medical advisers whom she trusts is preferable to having an anonymous Big Government seize control of her womb.

You are free to agree or disagree with the personal decisions of everyone, but evoking the coercive power of the state to impose your
preferences upon her is authoritarianism, repugnant to freedom-loving Americans.

Anyone who supports surrendering such personal freedom to the State is supporting this:

So why don’t we de-criminalize murder? Cuz some people would love to have the freedom to choose to kill burdensome or mentally disabled people.

So why don’t we de-criminalize murder?
Murder is the killing of a person, not a mindless entity biologically dependent upon one, with the potential of becoming one.

If you remove an acorn from a field, you have not killed an oak tree.

Murder is the killing of a person, not a mindless entity biologically dependent upon one, with the potential of becoming one.

If you remove an acorn from a field, you have not killed an oak tree.
If that acorn has started putting roots in the ground, you have.

Who ever said we shouldn’t prosecute a man for rape? Not me. They should very much be prosecuted.

Are they? ... better part of a million abortions a year ... that's a lot of evidence of rape that's goes un-investigated ... it's so much easier picking on little girls "in trouble" than going after a lawyered adult man ... cheaper as well ...

15 year old gets pregnant by a 15 year old? Sounds like we needs to teach our kids abstinence until marriage. But then you go kill the baby for an act 2 other people did.

I don’t care what the federal law is. I care about prosecuting what is morally despicable.

In some states, this is stauatory rape on both their heads ... Oregon has some manner of "Romeo and Juliette" laws, 15-year-olds can fuck, and three years hence, an 18-year-old can fuck this same 17-year-old ...

Yeah ... I agree ... we should start by prosecuting TV producers for showing extra-marital sex in a positive light ... morally despicable ...

Since you mentioned the extreme case, rape, I’m going to tell you a story I heard. A 12 year old Hispanic girl was trafficked several years ago. She was gang raped and got pregnant. She was rescued a few months later and was taken to an abortion doctor. He recommended an abortion and she was consider it but then she asked “Will an abortion “un-rape” me? Will I ever not feel like I’m showering but can’t get clean?” He said no. So she chose to keep the baby. She was so traumatized by the whole experience that she contemplated suicide many times and the only thing that kept her from it was the little life inside of her. She had a baby girl. She was never able to have another child and couldn’t express how happy she was to have kept the baby. Her point was “why does the baby have to suffer for what an evil gang did?” She said, “You’ll say I saved my baby’s life, but really, she saved mine.”

No ... the extreme case is the "Dissappeared" ... pretty girls who just simply "disappear" off the face of the planet, never to be heard from again ...

Sad story though ... even more so since the gang rapers got off completely free ... Oregon would set murderers to the streets to make room for these guys in prison ... "bluest of the blue" ... must have happened in a red state ... easier to pick on the 12-year-old girls in Alabama than go after the gang rapers ...

Forum List

Back