Pro-choicers, explain this…

If that acorn has started putting roots in the ground, you have.
If you need to pretend that a sprouting acorn is an oak tree, so be it.

I trust in the moral judgement of a woman to make such a personal decision over anonymous politicians and bureaucrats dictating to her one way or the other. That goes for statists using governmental coercion to require or proscribe abortion.

If you need to pretend that a sprouting acorn is an oak tree, so be it.

I trust in the moral judgement of a woman to make such a personal decision over anonymous politicians and bureaucrats dictating to her one way or the other. That goes for statists using governmental coercion to require or proscribe abortion.
If a sprouting acorn isn’t an oak tree in its tiniest form, what is it?

So how do you feel about the death penalty?

No accident there
Yes happy you mentioned it because I had forgotten. Big difference when someone is being punished for murder and killing someone who is the most innocent as possible.

Yes happy you mentioned it because I had forgotten. Big difference when someone is being punished for murder and killing someone who is the most innocent as possible.
It's yet another case of governmental intrusion, authoritarian dictate that ignores the inherent infallibility and unfairness of our judicial system under which wealthy defendants are never executed.

Death is part of life when it comes naturally and by accident.
In that case, the oppressive political regimes around the world that persist in killing their citizens in cold blood should follow the moral examples of advanced democracies and stop the practice.

In 2020, excluding China, 88% of all recorded executions took place in just four countries – Iran, Egypt, Iraq and Saudi Arabia.

In the Americas, the USA remained the only country to legally execute its citizens.

A seedling of what? Just because a tomato plant is still a seedling doesn’t make it any less of a tomato plant.
If you want to claim that seedling = tomato, you can.

I can recognize the difference.

If you want to claim that seedling = tomato, you can.

I can recognize the difference.
The dullness thereof!!!! A TOMATO seedling! A tomato seedling is different from an OAK seedling and a strawberry seedling. Just because they are seedlings doesn’t make them any less of their species.

Pro-choicers, explain this…​

A fetus is not a human being, it's a clump of cells. There, I explained it to you.

Oh please explain the heartbeat at 6 weeks.
Nah, this topic is dead and it's worse than beating a dead horse - it's beating a dead horse that was buried back in the 1970's by Roe v. Wade like 50 years ago.

Not arguing with you - you asked a question in your opening post, I answered it.

Nah, this topic is dead and it's worse than beating a dead horse - it's beating a dead horse that was buried back in the 1970's by Roe v. Wade like 50 years ago.

Not arguing with you - you asked a question in your opening post, I answered it.
Even if it is a dead horse, doesn’t mean it isn’t immoral.

Forum List

Back