Pro-choicers, explain this…

PLEASE read this article and look at the photos and explain to me how this is ok.
OMG!!!!!!!!

I thought I had already seen the worst of the worst photos of aborted children... These ones...

OMG...

but watch, someone will "be offended"

and not in the way they should be...

I couldn't look @ all the photos.. felt almost nauseus

It's not your business. 14th Amendment allows right to Privacy.

Already decided 50 years ago in Roe v Wade. Next topic please.
it was decided 2000 years ago that Jesus should be crucified.

You would uphold that one also, I am sure...

it was "precedent" after all...

+

If you think posting this gives me personal satisfaction, you are utterly debased. But you go your own way. In not too long, you’ll be roasting in hell.
geez... what is that poster talking about?

what possible "personal gain" could someone have for posting

the hideous truth about abortion... the primary evidence we all should know of?

but with dims, up is down, black is white... truth is error

+

OMG!!!!!!!!

I thought I had already seen the worst of the worst photos of aborted children... These ones...

OMG...

but watch, someone will "be offended"

and not in the way they should be...

I couldn't look @ all the photos.. felt almost nauseus
They are horrific. I felt the same way.

geez... what is that poster talking about?

what possible "personal gain" could someone have for posting

the hideous truth about abortion... the primary evidence we all should know of?

but with dims, up is down, black is white... truth is error

+
I think he or she just didn’t want to admit the horror of it. But the degradation it takes to see those and just shrug it off is something on another level.

The dullness thereof!!!! A TOMATO seedling! A tomato seedling is different from an OAK seedling and a strawberry seedling. Just because they are seedlings doesn’t make them any less of their species.
They're seeds.

How are religious people bigots for expecting humans to live by a moral order?
What moral code?

The one you made up, that doesn't include yourself or your gender?

Isn't the moral code, the code that says neither men or women should have sex, before or outside of marriage? Why are you okay with the guys f ing these girls outside of marriage? The unwanted pregnancy is due to the men, sinning as well, no??? F ing a girl they never wanted a child with????

If you got the guys to follow your moral code ,to abide by it, then the unwanted pregnancy wouldn't happen, and abortions wouldn't happen, legal or illegal.... right???

Try taking that approach, for a change....

It would reduce abortions drastically!

Yeah, I know.... that's easier said than done, eh?

What moral code?

The one you made up, that doesn't include yourself or your gender?

Isn't the moral code, the code that says neither men or women should have sex, before or outside of marriage? Why are you okay with the guys f ing these girls outside of marriage? The unwanted pregnancy is due to the men, sinning as well, no??? F ing a girl they never wanted a child with????

If you got the guys to follow your moral code ,to abide by it, then the unwanted pregnancy wouldn't happen, and abortions wouldn't happen, legal or illegal.... right???

Try taking that approach, for a change....

It would reduce abortions drastically!

Yeah, I know.... that's easier said than done, eh?
Core American values, principles, morality and what is normal was established in this nation for this society long ago.
The Left has been trying to tear down and rewrite the unwritten rules for this society for decades...the filthy pukes won’t give up on pushing anything and everything abnormal, indecent, immoral and filthy…it’s why good, real core Americans long for the day when Leftists are contained to Auschwitz type concentration camps.

Pro-abortionists, is this bad enough yet? If not, what more will it take?

But you tell us an eagles egg isn’t just an egg….you base your position on what we know that egg will become…right?
The eagle lays egg because it wants offspring.

People have sex to enjoy themselves and want the choice to gave more/or not children.

Not your choice forced birther.

Nah…only women who abort children.
I value the sanctity of life…it’s something that is quite instinctive for good people…you wouldn’t understand.
You don't value shit.

You seek to control.

The eagle lays egg because it wants offspring.

People have sex to enjoy themselves and want the choice to gave more/or not children.

Not your choice forced birther.
Intelligent beings / some humans have sex knowing that conception is part of the act if precautions aren’t taken…hood filth doesn’t do they?
Good, legit people go their whole lives having lots of amazing sex without murdering unborn children….hard for you filthy bastards to believe that huh?

You don't value shit.

You seek to control.
Control of what? I want to defend the unborn children the way you tree-hugging fools defend that eagles egg….weird shit huh?

Colorado already has legal abortion without restrictions, like 6 other States.

Late term abortions are rare. Usually due to fetuses that will not survive after birth. I seriously doubt you could find many or even any cases of women terminating normal, 30+ week pregnancies.
Such a horrible argument.

Murder is rare, so should we not care about it? If it's legal to get a 30+week abortion, isn't that a bad thing?

Intelligent beings / some humans have sex knowing that conception is part of the act if precautions aren’t taken…hood filth doesn’t do they?
Good, legit people go their whole lives having lots of amazing sex without murdering unborn children….hard for you filthy bastards to believe that huh?

Control of what? I want to defend the unborn children the way you tree-hugging fools defend that eagles egg….weird shit huh?
Why the racism?

Forum List

Back