Pro-Life all the way: Trump continues to deliver on campaign promises

He sure has no problem with them getting shot...
with who getting shot? You think the president can be at every school in the country? is that what you're thinking? I'm confused by your statement cause it lacks effort. try again.
He isn’t doing anything to stop it. Doesn’t happen in countries with strong gun control...
doesn't do anything like? explain.
Well it isn’t a problem where there is strong gun control. What he should do is obvious.
dude, you should actually stop before you embarrass yourself more. the city in the country with the toughest gun laws also has the most gun violence. so please check your brain at the door cause you don't use it.
NYC? Crime going down there. Tx and Fl have a lot of guns and school mass shootings.

Abortion is the hypocrite's crutch, a child dies every few seconds in the world and even in America of preventable healthcare issues and never ever do you hear abortion foes talk of helping the living born conscious human being. It is only this moral outrage over abortion that gets notice for it requires nothing of the moralist except judgment and condemnation of the other. Consider too the misogyny and racism so evident in America during the last President and 2016 election and you must wonder why this love of children does extend into love of all people? How hard it is to to fund help for the needy in America, CHIP was an example, or universal healthcare, and you soon realize abortion like guns is only a wedge issue used to manage the mind of the easily persuaded. Religion, and especially evangelical religion in America has come to be about political power and money, and no longer has anything to do with morality, simply doing good for your neighbor.

"Diarrhoea is a leading killer of children, accounting for 9 per cent of all deaths among children under age 5 worldwide in 2015. This translates to over 1,400 young children dying each day, or about 526,000 children a year, despite the availability of simple effective treatment."

Diarrhoeal Disease - UNICEF DATA

We do abortions here. A nurse's story | Harper's Magazine

Huge difference from a child dying from disease and being murdered in the womb

They are fetuses.

You used to be a fetus, dumb ass
What memories do you have from your fetus stage?

What memories do you have of your stay in the hospital after being born to ,....oh say two years old?

Didn't work did it, dope?

Abortion is the hypocrite's crutch, a child dies every few seconds in the world and even in America of preventable healthcare issues and never ever do you hear abortion foes talk of helping the living born conscious human being. It is only this moral outrage over abortion that gets notice for it requires nothing of the moralist except judgment and condemnation of the other. Consider too the misogyny and racism so evident in America during the last President and 2016 election and you must wonder why this love of children does extend into love of all people? How hard it is to to fund help for the needy in America, CHIP was an example, or universal healthcare, and you soon realize abortion like guns is only a wedge issue used to manage the mind of the easily persuaded. Religion, and especially evangelical religion in America has come to be about political power and money, and no longer has anything to do with morality, simply doing good for your neighbor.

"Diarrhoea is a leading killer of children, accounting for 9 per cent of all deaths among children under age 5 worldwide in 2015. This translates to over 1,400 young children dying each day, or about 526,000 children a year, despite the availability of simple effective treatment."

They are fetuses.

I don't recall ever sucking my mother's nipple, does that mean I'm not human? so you're going to tell me you do remember sucking mommy's tit?
Oh I bet others remember. So you have no memories?

with who getting shot? You think the president can be at every school in the country? is that what you're thinking? I'm confused by your statement cause it lacks effort. try again.
He isn’t doing anything to stop it. Doesn’t happen in countries with strong gun control...
Well it isn’t a problem where there is strong gun control. What he should do is obvious.
dude, you should actually stop before you embarrass yourself more. the city in the country with the toughest gun laws also has the most gun violence. so please check your brain at the door cause you don't use it.
NYC? Crime going down there. Tx and Fl have a lot of guns and school mass shootings.
Chicago bubba. damn again, not using that brain.

They are fetuses.

What memories do you have of your stay in the hospital after being born to ,....oh say two years old?

Didn't work did it, dope?
I ment a lot to many people by then. I’ve never met a fetus have you?

They are fetuses.

I don't recall ever sucking my mother's nipple, does that mean I'm not human? so you're going to tell me you do remember sucking mommy's tit?
again, so you remember sucking your mamma's tit? dude that's the first thing you do out of the womb, surely you remember that. right? you remember popping out? was that a fun ride?

Chicago has concealed carry, dumbass.

when congress wrote the Title law for this funding, if this measure of limitation to receive the title money was not in the original legislation, and the president is MAKING new LAW on his own, it will be challenged in court, and he will lose....

but it sure did look good, eh? in time for the election.... :rolleyes:

Only when it is in the womb! Once it is out of the womb it can die in a gutter as far as he is concern. This is a fact!

Nonsense, he's adamant that we put criminals and animals behind bars or, better yet, not let them in in the first place.

I'm not sure where that leaves the American population that commits the majority of gun crime...black inner city males. But baby steps!
He does nothing.

"The FBI released its official crime tally for 2016 on Monday, and the data flies in the face of the rhetoric..."
"Nearly 900 additional blacks were killed in 2016 compared with 2015, bringing the black homicide victim total to 7,881. Those 7,881 “black bodies,” in the parlance of Ta-Nehisi Coates, are 1,305 more than the number of white victims (which in this case includes most Hispanics) for the same period, though blacks are only 13 percent of the nation’s population.

"The increase in black homicides last year comes on top of a previous 900-victim increase between 2014 and 2015.

"Who is killing these black victims? Not whites, and not the police, but other blacks.

"In 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous, according to the Washington Post. The paper categorized only 16 black male victims of police shootings as “unarmed.” That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest."

You really want to talk about how to stop people from getting shot?

You sure?

https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

They are fetuses.

again, so you remember sucking your mamma's tit? dude that's the first thing you do out of the womb, surely you remember that. right? you remember popping out? was that a fun ride?
I had experience with many by then. You ever meet a fetus?

they do now, but not back when it was the first toughest gun law before Mcdonald vs the city of chicago. dude learn you something about guns.

Only when it is in the womb! Once it is out of the womb it can die in a gutter as far as he is concern. This is a fact!

Nonsense, he's adamant that we put criminals and animals behind bars or, better yet, not let them in in the first place.

I'm not sure where that leaves the American population that commits the majority of gun crime...black inner city males. But baby steps!
He does nothing.

"The FBI released its official crime tally for 2016 on Monday, and the data flies in the face of the rhetoric..."
"Nearly 900 additional blacks were killed in 2016 compared with 2015, bringing the black homicide victim total to 7,881. Those 7,881 “black bodies,” in the parlance of Ta-Nehisi Coates, are 1,305 more than the number of white victims (which in this case includes most Hispanics) for the same period, though blacks are only 13 percent of the nation’s population.

"The increase in black homicides last year comes on top of a previous 900-victim increase between 2014 and 2015.

"Who is killing these black victims? Not whites, and not the police, but other blacks.

"In 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous, according to the Washington Post. The paper categorized only 16 black male victims of police shootings as “unarmed.” That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest."

You really want to talk about how to stop people from getting shot?

You sure?

https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/
Our homicide rate is 4-5x that of countries with strong gun control.

they do now, but not back when it was the first toughest gun law before Mcdonald vs the city of chicago. dude learn you something about guns.
You claimed they have the toughest gun laws. That clearly isn’t true, you need to learn something about guns...

huh?

You claimed they have the toughest gun laws. That clearly isn’t true, you need to learn something about guns...
I certainly did. prove me wrong.

huh?
I didn’t think so.

I certainly did. prove me wrong.
You are the one making false claim, idiot.

He is making good on his promise to defend the lives of the most vulnerable among us..pregnant women and infants. Other presidents have talked the talk, but then appointed SCOTUSes who were not pro-life at all.

"...Trump is continuing his practice of outsourcing his judicial appointments to intensely trustworthy people, under the watchful eye of chief adviser Leonard Leo, executive vice-president of the Federalist Society, who also had a hand in the Roberts and Alito appointments."

"As Edward Whelan, a prominent conservative legal activist and blogger, wrote recently, “No one has been more dedicated to the enterprise of building a Supreme Court that will overturn Roe v. Wade than the Federalist Society’s Leonard Leo.”

Trump Is the Most Substantively Anti-Abortion President Ever

Trump dodges question over whether any past partners had abortions ...

Why Trump's NDA With Stormy Daniels Mentions 'Paternity' ...

He is making good on his promise to defend the lives of the most vulnerable among us..pregnant women and infants. Other presidents have talked the talk, but then appointed SCOTUSes who were not pro-life at all.

"...Trump is continuing his practice of outsourcing his judicial appointments to intensely trustworthy people, under the watchful eye of chief adviser Leonard Leo, executive vice-president of the Federalist Society, who also had a hand in the Roberts and Alito appointments."

"As Edward Whelan, a prominent conservative legal activist and blogger, wrote recently, “No one has been more dedicated to the enterprise of building a Supreme Court that will overturn Roe v. Wade than the Federalist Society’s Leonard Leo.”

Trump Is the Most Substantively Anti-Abortion President Ever

Gorsuch will not overturn R v W. A quick look at his history will tell you that much.

Nobody is going to overturn RvW, as nobody is prepared to deal with a million extra babies a year and nobody is willing to throw women in jail for having one.

when congress wrote the Title law for this funding, if this measure of limitation to receive the title money was not in the original legislation, and the president is MAKING new LAW on his own, it will be challenged in court, and he will lose....

but it sure did look good, eh? in time for the election.... :rolleyes:

He's doing what we elected him to do.

Baby killers are losing it, which is a good sign.

Forum List

Back