Pro-Life all the way: Trump continues to deliver on campaign promises

You used to be a fetus, dumb ass
What memories do you have from your fetus stage?
I don't recall ever sucking my mother's nipple, does that mean I'm not human? so you're going to tell me you do remember sucking mommy's tit?
Oh I bet others remember. So you have no memories?
again, so you remember sucking your mamma's tit? dude that's the first thing you do out of the womb, surely you remember that. right? you remember popping out? was that a fun ride?
I had experience with many by then. You ever meet a fetus?

Ah, yes. The fetus is inside a womb, therefore there is no interaction with them or experience of them, and certainly no attachment to them.

And, after all, whether or not one is alive is determined solely by the opinions of others, right?

Considering how many people here don't value YOU beyond a puddle of warm spit, I don't think you want to go down that road.

He is making good on his promise to defend the lives of the most vulnerable among us..pregnant women and infants. Other presidents have talked the talk, but then appointed SCOTUSes who were not pro-life at all.

"...Trump is continuing his practice of outsourcing his judicial appointments to intensely trustworthy people, under the watchful eye of chief adviser Leonard Leo, executive vice-president of the Federalist Society, who also had a hand in the Roberts and Alito appointments."

"As Edward Whelan, a prominent conservative legal activist and blogger, wrote recently, “No one has been more dedicated to the enterprise of building a Supreme Court that will overturn Roe v. Wade than the Federalist Society’s Leonard Leo.”

Trump Is the Most Substantively Anti-Abortion President Ever

Gorsuch will not overturn R v W. A quick look at his history will tell you that much.

Nobody is going to overturn RvW, as nobody is prepared to deal with a million extra babies a year and nobody is willing to throw women in jail for having one.

Judging by his performance so far, I'd say it's going to depend on whether or not someone can make a solid, Constitution-based argument about it.

And nobody is talking about "throwing women in jail for having one", so spare us all your straw-man arguments.

Abortion is the hypocrite's crutch, a child dies every few seconds in the world and even in America of preventable healthcare issues and never ever do you hear abortion foes talk of helping the living born conscious human being. It is only this moral outrage over abortion that gets notice for it requires nothing of the moralist except judgment and condemnation of the other. Consider too the misogyny and racism so evident in America during the last President and 2016 election and you must wonder why this love of children does extend into love of all people? How hard it is to to fund help for the needy in America, CHIP was an example, or universal healthcare, and you soon realize abortion like guns is only a wedge issue used to manage the mind of the easily persuaded. Religion, and especially evangelical religion in America has come to be about political power and money, and no longer has anything to do with morality, simply doing good for your neighbor.

"Diarrhoea is a leading killer of children, accounting for 9 per cent of all deaths among children under age 5 worldwide in 2015. This translates to over 1,400 young children dying each day, or about 526,000 children a year, despite the availability of simple effective treatment."

Diarrhoeal Disease - UNICEF DATA

We do abortions here. A nurse's story | Harper's Magazine

Huge difference from a child dying from disease and being murdered in the womb

They are fetuses.

You think that people with bad memories deserve death?

Wow.

Don't be silly. He thinks that people with bad memories aren't alive in the first place.

Huge difference from a child dying from disease and being murdered in the womb

They are fetuses.

You think that people with bad memories deserve death?

Wow.
I’m saying a fetus has no memories of existence, nor has anyone ever met a fetus.

Which is a ridiculous argument lacking what sane people call "a point".

If these "evangelicals" want to piss off MOST women by denying them a right to choose what to do with their OWN bodies.......let them and see what happens.at the ballot box.

Ahh, yes. MOST women LOVE abortion and are prepared to vote solely on keeping it totally unrestricted at all times.

You run with that, Chuckles.

Those who claim abortion is murder must go to abortion clinics and stop them, or at least be arrested for trying. Otherwise, they are complicit in what they are calling murder.

Show of hands, everyone who looks to there4 for marching orders about what they "must" do . . .

Yeah, I don't think so.

Baby killers are losing it, which is a good sign.

Here.....learn something you dimwit.....lol

The sharpest drops in abortion rates in America have been under Democratic presidents

That happens because Republicans are idiots and they cut off funding for birth control and other such things in their zeal.

I am is anti-abortion is they come but the Repubs drive me crazy because they cause more abortions and they stop.

The way to stop abortion is to have less pregnancies.

Abortions have been decreasing for years..

So has the pregnancy rate

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
So we shouldn’t mess with something going in the right direction.

That would require us to assume that the "wonderful, benevolent" behavior of leftists is the reason abortion and pregnancy rates are decreasing.

My rule of thumb has always been "If Brain thinks it's a good idea, it sucks donkey ass." Works pretty well.

And nobody is talking about "throwing women in jail for having one", so spare us all your straw-man arguments.

If not jail, spanking then....???

Donald Trump advocates punishment for abortion - NBC News
View attachment 195090
https://www.nbcnews.com/.../trump-s-hazy-stance-on-abortion-punis...

I worry very little about Donald Trump's "ideology" on most issues, since there are very few things on which he HAS an actual ideology. I'm far more concerned with what policies he actually implements.

You have the wrong person if you're trying to kneejerk to "Well, you worship Trump, so aha!"

I recognize that Islam is butchering people all over the place..I don't go into their houses and stop them.

Like you, radical Islamists are also against women's rights......You DO have a lot in common....

Like you, radical islamists drool and rub their hands together at the idea of forcing underaged girls into the stirrups...

Meanwhile, we've seen, for the past 30 years, fresh water shortages around the globe get worse as the human species continues to grow despite already being in "overpopulated" territory. The two demographics most responsible for planetary overpopulation, latinos and muslims, are the ones "immigrating" to places less crowded.

As long as religion controls this debate, we are on course for a WW3 in the next 50 years, and the objective of WW3 will be to reduce human population to a manageable level....

that means wiping out several BILLION...

So keep having BIG FAMILIES because the religious leader you parrot tells you to....

In the end, you may watch all your kids get exterminated because of your religious leader's total disregard for truth and responsible human management....

Meanwhile, we've seen, for the past 30 years, fresh water shortages around the globe get worse as the human species continues to grow despite already being in "overpopulated" territory. The two demographics most responsible for planetary overpopulation, latinos and muslims, are the ones "immigrating" to places less crowded.

As long as religion controls this debate, we are on course for a WW3 in the next 50 years, and the objective of WW3 will be to reduce human population to a manageable level....

So keep having BIG FAMILIES because the religious leader you parrot tells you to....

In the end, you may watch all your kids get exterminated because of your religious leader's total disregard for truth and responsible human management....
What on earth are you yammering about?

th

I do so love it when people insist on riding their personal hobby horses through every thread, no matter what.

To many SUBS, if it isn't on the "news" or from the mouth of the religious leader, it does not exist....

Fresh water shortages - WHAT fresh water shortages....

Running Out of Water: Conflict and Water Scarcity in Yemen and Syria

California's Drought Is Part of a Much Bigger Water Crisis. Here's What You Need to Know — ProPublica

BUT BUT BUT.... my religious leader wants me to have a 9th kid, and I'm already pregnant!!!!!!!!!!

To many SUBS, if it isn't on the "news" or from the mouth of the religious leader, it does not exist....

Fresh water shortages - WHAT fresh water shortages....

Running Out of Water: Conflict and Water Scarcity in Yemen and Syria

California's Drought Is Part of a Much Bigger Water Crisis. Here's What You Need to Know — ProPublica

BUT BUT BUT.... my religious leader wants me to have a 9th kid, and I'm already pregnant!!!!!!!!!!

Ok another crazy to ignore.

He is making good on his promise to defend the lives of the most vulnerable among us..pregnant women and infants. Other presidents have talked the talk, but then appointed SCOTUSes who were not pro-life at all.

"...Trump is continuing his practice of outsourcing his judicial appointments to intensely trustworthy people, under the watchful eye of chief adviser Leonard Leo, executive vice-president of the Federalist Society, who also had a hand in the Roberts and Alito appointments."

"As Edward Whelan, a prominent conservative legal activist and blogger, wrote recently, “No one has been more dedicated to the enterprise of building a Supreme Court that will overturn Roe v. Wade than the Federalist Society’s Leonard Leo.”

Pro life but cuts health care? What a joke. Anyone that thinks Trump or any of these people care about fu King fetuses is an idiot

The fact that the left refers to the international funding of infanticide as "U.S. family planning funds" is ironic but not surprising. Nobody is talking about repealing the S.C. decision of Roe v Wade which relied on a "right to privacy" which did not appear in the Constitution but that's how the left gets their base motivated. All the pro-lifers want is for the federal government to stop funding the abortion industry with taxpayer money.

Abortion is one of the left's Holy Grails. It speaks volumes of their mind set
But cutting health care is cool. You people are trash

Gorsuch will not overturn R v W. A quick look at his history will tell you that much.

Nobody is going to overturn RvW, as nobody is prepared to deal with a million extra babies a year and nobody is willing to throw women in jail for having one.

Judging by his performance so far, I'd say it's going to depend on whether or not someone can make a solid, Constitution-based argument about it.

So how do you stop them from having them if you do not have a punishment?

It will be illegal but nothing will happen to them for having one...then they are not really illegal

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back