Pro-Life Hershel Walker paid for girlfriend's abortion (she has proof)

Walker wrote a check to her. She made a copy of it.

If he wants to sure, his bank can pull a record of the check number.

From the article in the OP:

She supported these claims with a $575 receipt from the abortion clinic, a “get well” card from Walker, and a bank deposit receipt that included an image of a signed $700 personal check from Walker.

Again, I never heard of this before, and again, I write and cash checks all the time from various banks.

Yet, Democrats continue to win the popular vote in every national election going back 20 years...

Seems it is Conservatives who aren't popular...if they were, they wouldn't be whining about "popular culture" all the time and being on the outside looking in...

If Conservatives were popular, they would have more entertainment choices than watching a fragile bitch get on stage and whine about how unfair everyone is to him for 4 hours.....

Too bad that is not how we elect the President.

Also, you are wrong. Look at 2004.

:auiqs.jpg:

The Trumpers are going to turn on him SO FAST, with SO MUCH HATE!!!

BOOM! CALLED IT!

Wow! This is not surprising. He is just another repub Hypocrite.
What year did this happen? I suppose if he had been a klan member most his life but said he stopped being one you would forgive Mr Byrd I mean Mr walker if he was a democrat.

That's not what the story in the OP said. It said she has a copy of the check from the bank, and I don't know of any banks that sends copies of a check to a payee.
It’s more likely that it was deposited electronically via a photo.
Do you people actually still take checks to the bank and deposit them?

From the article in the OP:

She supported these claims with a $575 receipt from the abortion clinic, a “get well” card from Walker, and a bank deposit receipt that included an image of a signed $700 personal check from Walker.

Again, I never heard of this before, and again, I write and cash checks all the time from various banks.
Answers my question.

The ability for both parties to pull defeat out of the jaws of victory is astounding.

It is not as though there was ever a time when Walker looked like a good candidate. how in the hell he managed to take the primary is beyond me. This should have been an easy win for the right.

In 2009? That service was barely in the marketplace then.

Another thing that bothers me: why send a person a get well card over an abortion? Abortions are out patient. Many of the women return to work the next day. It sounds to me like Walker was provided false information. You send get well cards to people that are in recovery at a hospital or healing at home, not an abortion.

You can tell this happened a while back.

If it had happened more recently, Trump would have told him that you always get an NDA before you pay a woman to get an abortion and keep quiet about it.

You can tell this happened a while back.

If it had happened more recently, Trump would have told him that you always get an NDA before you pay a woman to get an abortion and keep quiet about it.

Read the OP. This happened in 2009 almost 15 years ago.

i don't know that there is anything he lied about. I don't really care for the guy myself, but I'm sick of commies getting their comrades to make up shit about Republicans that are not true.
But you’re not worried about Republicans just making up shit about themselves.

Gotcha.

“I don’t know that there is anything he lied about”.

That’s because you’re not allowed to know. The republican media keeps you in the dark.

Such projection con-sidering the bottom of the toilet you voted for twice.
I don't think you understand the meaning of "projection". You trash are really scared to death this time. There's nothing sacred.

Forum List

Back