Pro-Life Hershel Walker paid for girlfriend's abortion (she has proof)

So who's lying?

Not me. I'm repeating what Herschel's son said.

Is he lying? Or is the guy who claimed to have worked in law enforcement ...and didn't...lying

Is the guy who claimed to be top of his college graduating class...but never graduated college...lying?

Is the guy who is "pro-life" but paid for his girl friend's abortion in 2009 lying?
I know you are parroting hearsay, that's what you do.

Do you really want to discuss how many Dem deadbeat dads there are? :talk2hand:
The subject is Walker who Trump endorsed even though he's a thug, a liar & a wife beater not to mention that he has four kids who he abandoned.

And guess what? You can thank Trump for Walker's candidacy. Probably one of the worst candidates to run for the Senate in decades.

Georgia officials didn't want Walker, but they didn't have the spine to buck your guy, so this is what they get.

The subject is Walker who Trump endorsed even though he's a thug, a liar & a wife beater not to mention that he has four kids who he abandoned.

And guess what? You can thank Trump for Walker's candidacy. Probably one of the worst candidates to run for the Senate in decades.
And yet basically even with your Dimtard incumbant.

The cult says Georgia conservatives should vote for a Dem baby killer because Walker once paid for his GF to get an abortion.

Should he have made her have the baby?

What he did is exactly what you FUCKTARDS wants.

You think Cons will vote Dem over this?

I guess we will see.

Will they vote for a current baby killer over someone who financed an abortion?

hmmm.

Warnock wants to fund the police. Cult….VOTE FOR WALKER! WARNOCK LIKES POLICE!

Fucking retards.

Walker once financed an abortion for a woman, so the cult says Conservatives should vote for Warnock who supports abortion TODAY up until birth?

DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS.

Warnock is a man of God who supports baby murder. WHO IS THE HYPOCRITE?

You cult fucks cannot follow logic even 1 step. You are brainwashed c-words.

Yah, just like you said Soviet Schiff had irrefutable proof of President Trump and Russian Collusion.
You and Schiff will be burning in Hell together for you lies.

GOT NAKED TRUMP?

Attention everyone a white tree is talking!!!

Can I have everyone move away.

The cult says Georgia conservatives should vote for a Dem baby killer because Walker once paid for his GF to get an abortion.

Should he have made her have the baby?

What he did is exactly what you FUCKTARDS wants.

You think Cons will vote Dem over this?

I guess we will see.

Will they vote for a current baby killer over someone who financed an abortion?

hmmm.

Warnock wants to fund the police. Cult….VOTE FOR WALKER! WARNOCK LIKES POLICE!

Fucking retards.
Official call on the field is triggered white boi head explodes.

And nobody cares

Georgia officials didn't want Walker, but they didn't have the spine to buck your guy, so this is what they get.
There is more to Walker's story in life than the hit you just put on him. The thing is Walker is a rookie compared to Warnock on those issues. Walker has a personality. And he is not a rubber stamp Communist.

Wow! This is not surprising. He is just another repub Hypocrite.

1664934316258.png

1664934405555.png

1664934375422.png

Forum List

Back