Pro-Life Hershel Walker paid for girlfriend's abortion (she has proof)

HIs son… says Walker has four kids by four different women and neither supports nor sees them

Then why didn't any of these women sue him for child support? :eusa_shhh:

What are the Penalties for Failing to Pay Child Support?​

Georgia carries steep penalties for parents who refuse to pay legally-mandated child support. They include, but are not limited to:
  • Jail: A judge can order a parent that has past due payments to spend time in jail. This is usually saved as a last resort, because a parent in jail cannot earn money to make payments.
  • Driver’s license suspension or denial of driver’s license renewal: A parent who is in noncompliance with court-ordered child support payments can lose their driver’s license. The state enforces this penalty once a parent is more than 60 days past due on their payments.
  • Professional or Business License revocation: In Georgia, failing to pay child support can lead to the suspension of a professional license, such as a license to practice medicine, an engineering license, or a teaching license, etc. It can also lead to the suspension of a business license until payments are made.
  • Wage garnishment: If a parent does not pay their court-ordered child support, then it is legal to garnish wages from their paycheck. In fact, up to 50% of that parent’s earnings can be garnished for child support payment.

It's a case of do as I say not as I do and every politician in this so called great nation does it. Irrefutable. You got no argument against this fact and you vote for immortal people. Rich, immortal people.

Walker said he has sent out hundreds of get well cards, she could have gotten one. Or forged one. Let's have a handwriting expert look at it. Walker says he has no idea who she is.

Roy Moore just won his 8 million dollar defamation case. This is another case of dragging out the bimbo card just a few days before an election. It's something enemy democrats routinely do.
Did Walker also include $700 dollar checks signed by him in all those get well cards, Ace?

Walker was probably adding up all those child support payments for 18 years that he'd have to pay. Oh wait, Walker DOESN'T pay child support.

Meanwhile under Biden

the U.S. is in debt 31.1 trillion, - Didn't give a fuck when Trump was increasing it at record levels

rocket man is back, - He has been doing it for years, BTW they were testing during Trump admin too, even with the love letters

nuclear war threat is back, - Putin is sabre rattling but nothing has effectively changed

gas prices are skyrocketing....again, - They are actually falling ad are under levels of the last 10 years, the previous President got Oil production cut by 12%

interest rates are 6%, - Current Fed rate is 3-3.25%

inflation is highest in decades....... - Yep, Supply change was broken during last admin and the previous President got Oil production cut by 12% leading to the inflation.

So all is explainable... You are complaining that the Democrat President isn't fixing the Previous President broke...

So all is explainable... You are complaining that the Democrat President isn't fixing the Previous President broke...
You work hard to 'xplain' Biden's clusterfucks away. Perhaps you'll get a promotion in the Democrat Marxist hierarchy, comrade.

Did Walker also include $700 dollar checks signed by him in all those get well cards, Ace?

Walker was probably adding up all those child support payments for 18 years that he'd have to pay. Oh wait, Walker DOESN'T pay child support.
You're a liar. Walker pays child support.

From the article in the OP:

She supported these claims with a $575 receipt from the abortion clinic, a “get well” card from Walker, and a bank deposit receipt that included an image of a signed $700 personal check from Walker.

Again, I never heard of this before, and again, I write and cash checks all the time from various banks.
Yeah, he never paid Stormy Daniels.

Just ask him.

Those "issues" are the fact that Herschel has four kids out of wedlock that he abandoned...and that he's a pathological liar
More 'Lush' lies.

"I have four children," the statement said. "Three sons and a daughter. They're not 'undisclosed' -- they're my kids. I support them all and love them all. I've never denied my children, I confirmed this when I was appointed to the President's council on Sports, Fitness and Nutrition. I just chose not to use them as props to win a political campaign. What parent would want their child involved in garbage, gutter politics like this?"

BTW that article and every other article on the Internet is a parroting of the Daily Beast which is nothing but a hit piece. This is what 'they' (Democrats) do. Float a fake article then use it to 'verify' the allegations. Dirty politics at the very least.

Another thing that bothers me: why send a person a get well card over an abortion? Abortions are out patient. Many of the women return to work the next day. It sounds to me like Walker was provided false information. You send get well cards to people that are in recovery at a hospital or healing at home, not an abortion.
Yeah sure, something like…I know that we have been sleeping together and i got you pregnant….and I urged you to get an abortion since I have 4 other kids with 4 other women…but hey I’m a good guy…here’s $700 and a get well card.

More 'Lush' lies.

"I have four children," the statement said. "Three sons and a daughter. They're not 'undisclosed' -- they're my kids. I support them all and love them all. I've never denied my children, I confirmed this when I was appointed to the President's council on Sports, Fitness and Nutrition. I just chose not to use them as props to win a political campaign. What parent would want their child involved in garbage, gutter politics like this?"

BTW that article and every other article on the Internet is a parroting of the Daily Beast which is nothing but a hit piece. This is what 'they' (Democrats) do. Float a fake article then use it to 'verify' the allegations. Dirty politics at the very least.
When did he confirm this fact? Before or after the Daily Beast reported it?

More 'Lush' lies.

So who's lying?

Not me. I'm repeating what Herschel's son said.

Is he lying? Or is the guy who claimed to have worked in law enforcement ...and didn't...lying

Is the guy who claimed to be top of his college graduating class...but never graduated college...lying?

Is the guy who is "pro-life" but paid for his girl friend's abortion in 2009 lying?

I did not read the thread.

Walker helped someone kill a baby. That is heroic to the Dems.

Why are the Dems crying? Walker did a great thing….you guys should vote for him.

I did not read the thread.

Walker helped someone kill a baby. That is heroic to the Dems.

Why are the Dems crying? Walker did a great thing….you guys should vote for him.
Well we're not...and I'm not surprised your posting on a thread you didn't read

Forum List

Back