Pro-Life Hershel Walker paid for girlfriend's abortion (she has proof)

That's how you fuckers choose Senators?

never mind that they're not just liars but pathological liars...never mind that they hypocrites on virtually every issue, never mind that they're dumb as a fucking stump

They send cards ...so put em in the Senate

Great
You are ignorant and uninformed. Hershel said he sends cards and sometimes $$$ to folks and has been doing so over the years and an EXCULPATORY statement not as a qualification for the Senate, you lying bag of shit.

If someone's hit a streak of bad luck, or in a bad way for whatever reason, how a person treats the downtrodden speaks volumes about him.

If I want "pathological liars", all I have to do is look to Biden, Harris, Schiff, Schumer and Pelosi...
Have they claimed to be Law Enforcement officers when they clearly were not?

Did they claim to have graduated at the top of their college class when they never graduated at all?

Did they attack people like themselves for having babies out of wedlock when they have FOUR and abandoned all of them

Did they claim to be pro life and have been found to have paid for an abortion?

Shooter is exposing himself for the partisan shill I always thought he was

You are ignorant and uninformed. Hershel said he sends cards and sometimes $$$ to folks and has been doing so over the years and an EXCULPATORY statement not as a qualification for the Senate, you lying bag of shit.
I know you wanted that to make sense...sadly you failed

Did they claim to have graduated at the top of their college class when they never graduated at all?

Did they attack people like themselves for having babies out of wedlock when they have FOUR and abandoned all of them

What the fuck are you blabbering about, Stymie?

The lies of the democratic elite dwarf the lies told by anyone else, ever...

Democrat talking points ^^^^^

What the fuck are you blabbering about, Stymie?

The lies of the democratic elite dwarf the lies told by anyone else, ever...
When you lie like Walker does...knowing that everyone can see it...that's pathological.

When you ignore that behavior...you're a dishonest partisan hack...Stymie

And when you say thit like that after supporting TRUMP (for God's sake)...you're just insane

I know you wanted that to make sense...sadly you failed
A statement that could prove innocence is an exculpatory statement in a court of law why, wouldn't it be the same outside a court of law? Do you have a problem with logic or something?

Ted Kennedy literally killed a woman, but that was fine with a total hack like you.

If it weren't for double standards....
Ted Kennedy was guilty and should have served time.

It’s was a case of power and money.

I am in no way siding with elitist Ted.

When you lie like Walker does...knowing that everyone can see it...that's pathological.

When you ignore that behavior...you're a dishonest partisan hack...Stymie

And when you say thit like that after supporting TRUMP (for God's sake)...you're just insane
You're the one lying here. This is what all Marxists do, blame others for what they themselves are doing. Later comrade.

It made perfect sense to anyone who's not a dumbfuck.

Sadly, for you, you're not counted among such people...
you also think this is a court of law?

Damn dude...you need to stop drinking in the day time

you also think this is a court of law?

Damn dude...you need to stop drinking in the day time
You have already been educated yet here you are making a fool of yourself again.

Says a fucking TRUMP and Walker supporter.

Jesus
Says a fucking BIDEN and Harris supporter. You know, the ones that have totally fucked up America and the world in less than 4 years.

Forum List

Back