Pro-Life Hershel Walker paid for girlfriend's abortion (she has proof)

1664934867488.png

Walker says he is opposed to abortion even in the case of rape, incest, or health of the mother.

Next!
But, but, I'm a family values candidate who is willing to pay my girlfriend to get an abortion, and my Republican constituents couldn't give a fuck.

There is more to Walker's story in life than the hit you just put on him. The thing is Walker is a rookie compared to Warnock on those issues. Walker has a personality. And he is not a rubber stamp Communist.
Prove Warnock is?

Walker once financed an abortion for a woman, so the cult says Conservatives should vote for Warnock who supports abortion TODAY up until birth?

DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS.

Warnock is a man of God who supports baby murder. WHO IS THE HYPOCRITE?

You cult fucks cannot follow logic even 1 step. You are brainwashed c-words.
Prove a baby is being murdered?

It's a case of do as I say not as I do and every politician in this so called great nation does it. Irrefutable. You got no argument against this fact and you vote for immortal people. Rich, immortal people.

and every politician in this so called great nation does it. So, I guess family values was a political stunt, and it meant nothing right?

More 'Lush' lies.

"I have four children," the statement said. "Three sons and a daughter. They're not 'undisclosed' -- they're my kids. I support them all and love them all. I've never denied my children, I confirmed this when I was appointed to the President's council on Sports, Fitness and Nutrition. I just chose not to use them as props to win a political campaign. What parent would want their child involved in garbage, gutter politics like this?"

BTW that article and every other article on the Internet is a parroting of the Daily Beast which is nothing but a hit piece. This is what 'they' (Democrats) do. Float a fake article then use it to 'verify' the allegations. Dirty politics at the very least.
You are going to prove it's fake right?

There is more to Walker's story in life than the hit you just put on him. The thing is Walker is a rookie compared to Warnock on those issues. Walker has a personality. And he is not a rubber stamp Communist.
None of that is a reason to elect even an honest man who isn't a raging hypocrite to the Senate.

You're a liar. Walker pays child support.
Herschel Walker said in a 2019 interview that his most impressive accomplishment is being a good father, despite being petitioned several years earlier to prove his paternity and pay financial support for his estranged child.

"The child's mother is a graduate student at Columbia University struggling to make ends meet. Unfortunately, Mr. Walker has thus far decided not to take full financial responsibility for the care of his alleged son," read the 2013 petition by Andres Alonso, partner with the law firm Alonso Krangle. "We hope that with the filing of the petition Mr. Walker will finally acknowledge the true extent of his support obligations."

Forum List

Back