Pro-Life Hershel Walker paid for girlfriend's abortion (she has proof)

Those "issues" are the fact that Herschel has four kids out of wedlock that he abandoned...and that he's a pathological liar

Abandoned how? If it's financial support, why didn't FOUR different women take him to court? As my link shows, there are harsh penalties for not paying child support in GA.

Aww...Ray..you're fucking lying again

Lying about what? That's what Fetterman is all about: never had a job in the private sector in his life, held a black man at gunpoint until police arrived in a false accusation, is for the legalization of all drugs and having drug dens, wants to let violent prisoners out of prison. Currently Philadelphia is experiencing the most deadly year in their history and this guy wants to let criminals out of jail?

I'm no Oz fan but this guy is a total nut case which is why he refuses to debate Oz, but claims he would long after mail in voting started. He speaks pretty much like Biden where he forgets what he's talking about and makes no sense whatsoever so his major health issues is very concerning for him to be a US Senator.

Wow, Walker sounds like a real psycho!

Domestic abuse and child abuse allegations​

In filing for divorce in 2001, Walker's wife accused him of "physically abusive and extremely threatening behavior." After the divorce, she told the media that, during their marriage, Walker pointed a pistol at her head and said: "I'm going to blow your f'ing brains out."[92] She also said he had used knives to threaten her.[147] In 2005, a restraining order was imposed on Walker regarding Grossman, after Grossman's sister stated in an affidavit that Walker told her "unequivocally that he was going to shoot my sister Cindy and her [new] boyfriend in the head."[92] As a result, a temporary gun-owning ban was also issued to Walker by a judge.[92] Walker attributed his aberrant behavior with his wife and others to his dissociative identity disorder for which he was diagnosed in 2001.[147][92]

In October 2022, Walker's adult son Christian publicly accused Walker of having threatened to kill him as well. He addressed Walker on Twitter, stating: "You’re not a 'family man' when you left us to bang a bunch of women, threatened to kill us, and had us move over 6 times in 6 months running from your violence ... how DARE YOU LIE and act as though you’re some 'moral, Christian, upright man' ... You’ve lived a life of DESTROYING other peoples lives."[120][121][122] Soon after Christian made the allegations, Walker wrote on social media: "I LOVE my son no matter what".[120][121][122]

Wow, Walker sounds like a real psycho!

Domestic abuse and child abuse allegations​

In filing for divorce in 2001, Walker's wife accused him of "physically abusive and extremely threatening behavior." After the divorce, she told the media that, during their marriage, Walker pointed a pistol at her head and said: "I'm going to blow your f'ing brains out."[92] She also said he had used knives to threaten her.[147] In 2005, a restraining order was imposed on Walker regarding Grossman, after Grossman's sister stated in an affidavit that Walker told her "unequivocally that he was going to shoot my sister Cindy and her [new] boyfriend in the head."[92] As a result, a temporary gun-owning ban was also issued to Walker by a judge.[92] Walker attributed his aberrant behavior with his wife and others to his dissociative identity disorder for which he was diagnosed in 2001.[147][92]

In October 2022, Walker's adult son Christian publicly accused Walker of having threatened to kill him as well. He addressed Walker on Twitter, stating: "You’re not a 'family man' when you left us to bang a bunch of women, threatened to kill us, and had us move over 6 times in 6 months running from your violence ... how DARE YOU LIE and act as though you’re some 'moral, Christian, upright man' ... You’ve lived a life of DESTROYING other peoples lives."[120][121][122] Soon after Christian made the allegations, Walker wrote on social media: "I LOVE my son no matter what".[120][121][122]

Only lazy idiots use Wikipedia.

More racist attacks on a black who dares stray from the Dimwinger Plantation.

Absolutely. You get these leftists on USMB that bitch because there are not that many blacks in the Republican party, and when a black becomes of prominence in our party, they attack the guy like a devil incarnate. They referred to Larry Elder as the black face of white supremacy, attacked Clarence Thomas repeatedly with phrases like Uncle Tom and House N, attacked Doctor Ben Carson a very successful surgeon, and the list goes on and on.

Democrats are not for the advancement of black people, they are only for the advancement of liberal black people.

By rallying around Walker without even a breath of hesitation, the GOP as an institution continues to make it impossible for those who care about character to associate with the party.

By rallying around Walker without even a breath of hesitation, the GOP as an institution continues to make it impossible for those who care about character to associate with the party.
What a load of horse shit. Sell that to some naive college kids.

Absolutely. You get these leftists on USMB that bitch because there are not that many blacks in the Republican party, and when a black becomes of prominence in our party, they attack the guy like a devil incarnate. They referred to Larry Elder as the black face of white supremacy, attacked Clarence Thomas repeatedly with phrases like Uncle Tom and House N, attacked Doctor Ben Carson a very successful surgeon, and the list goes on and on.

Democrats are not for the advancement of black people, they are only for the advancement of liberal black people.
That the blind partisan right supports Walker alone is proof that conservatives have nothing but contempt for sound, responsible governance – Walker’s dishonesty and hypocrisy notwithstanding.

Like Trump, Walker is unfit to hold any public office; like Trump, Walker has no understanding of, or experience in, matters of law and public policy; and like Trump, Walker is dishonest, a liar, and wrong on the issues – Walker’s advocacy of a ‘total ban’ on abortion being a prime example.

That the blind partisan right supports Walker alone is proof that conservatives have nothing but contempt for sound, responsible governance – Walker’s dishonesty and hypocrisy notwithstanding.

Like Trump, Walker is unfit to hold any public office; like Trump, Walker has no understanding of, or experience in, matters of law and public policy; and like Trump, Walker is dishonest, a liar, and wrong on the issues – Walker’s advocacy of a ‘total ban’ on abortion being a prime example.
Fetterman.

And maybe like Trump, he will be the best Senator we've seen in years.

Forum List

Back