Pro-lifers cannot have it both ways

It isn’t a thing on a macro level like the scope I’m talking about.
Link?

“How many parents are on waiting lists to adopt? Although there are no exact numbers, the number of couples waiting to adopt in the U.S.at any given time is around one to two million people. In fact, that number may be even higher now because there’s been an increase in the number of families interested in adoption and a decrease in the birth rate”

Link?

“How many parents are on waiting lists to adopt? Although there are no exact numbers, the number of couples waiting to adopt in the U.S.at any given time is around one to two million people. In fact, that number may be even higher now because there’s been an increase in the number of families interested in adoption and a decrease in the birth rate”

It is not the responsibility of the poor women of America, to produce babies for adoption. Are you saying that some women should be forced to give birth so other people can adopt?

The Republican Party agenda is to drive everyone into poverty and then blame the poor for being poor.
Keeping people poor, ignorant, and dependent on the Government works better for the Democratic party than it does Republicans. Doesn't matter I'm not a member of the GOP. I'm a Constitutional Conservative.

3 economic crashes in 40 years.

Economic crashes only affects poor people? And do you really believe the Communists had no hand in these matters?

Let's look at what the Communist party has done to help the poor: Made fuel un-affordable for many. Groceries increasing by nearly 20%. Allowing illegals to enter this country taking jobs they could have, or otherwise lowering their wages. Keeping them dependent on government programs so they never have any chance for advancement. A few states restricting car sales in the future and only allowing EV's, which the average cost for one is 63K, something no poor and many middle-class can afford, and forcing them on public transportation. Increased interest rates making it impossible for poor people to buy a house of their own.

With friends like that, who needs enemies?

They can’t tell an impoverished pregnant woman she has to carry the baby to term and then not have her kids receive any government benefits like SNAP after they are born.

Now the automatic response to this is always “well should have never gotten pregnant!”

Uh yeah no shit. Here’s the issue though: the kids exist. They exist right? Should they starve because of something their mom did? Probably not right? You guys get so caught up in shaming the woman that you forget why they get SNAP in the first place. The benefits they get is a small fraction of the full cost to raise a kid every year therefore it’s ridiculous to suggest the mom is profiting off of having kids.

Now some republicans’ fascist solution to this is to force the mom to put the kids up for adoption. Well that’s obviously a stupid idea. It’s not like people are lining up to adopt the kids huh? Meanwhile such a foster system would cost the government an astronomical amount of money per year. Far more than the cost of SNAP.

Do republicans realize how insane it is to suggest a ludicrous idea like this just so that mere PENNIES will not be taken out of their OWN paychecks to pay for this program?

Yeah really Christian of you guys! Jesus would be proud.
Keep your penis in your pants and tell the slut you want to hump to take the pill and use the morning after pill!

Oh, I ain’t paying for your mistakes!

Keep your penis in your pants and tell the slut you want to hump to take the pill and use the morning after pill!

Oh, I ain’t paying for your mistakes!
How do you all miss such a blatant point i made in my OP? Lol you ignore my actual point because you don’t have an argument for it.

I am pro-abortion nimrod…

Up to the first fifteen weeks which is almost four months, so tell me idiot why can’t you be responsible for your mistakes in life?

There is nothing the least bit “responsible” about killing an innocent human being in cold blood, in order to evade the consequences of your own behavior. That's about as far opposite of being truly responsible as it is possible to get.

I am pro-abortion nimrod…

Up to the first fifteen weeks which is almost four months, so tell me idiot why can’t you be responsible for your mistakes in life?
Lol why is this about me? I’m a guy. My point is that you’re so focused on shaming these women that you ignore the fact that the kids exist. This isn’t about rewarding bad decisions. Why would it be? It’s about dealing with the issue of the impoverished kids.

They can’t tell an impoverished pregnant woman she has to carry the baby to term and then not have her kids receive any government benefits like SNAP after they are born.

Now the automatic response to this is always “well should have never gotten pregnant!”

Uh yeah no shit. Here’s the issue though: the kids exist. They exist right? Should they starve because of something their mom did? Probably not right? You guys get so caught up in shaming the woman that you forget why they get SNAP in the first place. The benefits they get is a small fraction of the full cost to raise a kid every year therefore it’s ridiculous to suggest the mom is profiting off of having kids.

Now some republicans’ fascist solution to this is to force the mom to put the kids up for adoption. Well that’s obviously a stupid idea. It’s not like people are lining up to adopt the kids huh? Meanwhile such a foster system would cost the government an astronomical amount of money per year. Far more than the cost of SNAP.

Do republicans realize how insane it is to suggest a ludicrous idea like this just so that mere PENNIES will not be taken out of their OWN paychecks to pay for this program?

Yeah really Christian of you guys! Jesus would be proud.
This is a stupid argument. Pro-abortion people are FUCKING STUPID.

Lol why is this about me? I’m a guy. My point is that you’re so focused on shaming these women that you ignore the fact that the kids exist. This isn’t about rewarding bad decisions. Why would it be? It’s about dealing with the issue of the impoverished kids.
Why am I shaming a woman when I said she can pop a pill before and after the screwing and in the first fifteen weeks of the pregnancy she can rid the unwanted mental midget from you.

So how am I shaming them again?

It is you wanting to tell me I should pay for your unwillingness to keep you penis in your pants and not wanting to wear Condom…

Better yet get your nuts fixed and then you won’t have any issue!

Forum List

Back