Pro-lifers cannot have it both ways

They can’t tell an impoverished pregnant woman she has to carry the baby to term and then not have her kids receive any government benefits like SNAP after they are born.

Now the automatic response to this is always “well should have never gotten pregnant!”

Uh yeah no shit. Here’s the issue though: the kids exist. They exist right? Should they starve because of something their mom did? Probably not right? You guys get so caught up in shaming the woman that you forget why they get SNAP in the first place. The benefits they get is a small fraction of the full cost to raise a kid every year therefore it’s ridiculous to suggest the mom is profiting off of having kids.

Now some republicans’ fascist solution to this is to force the mom to put the kids up for adoption. Well that’s obviously a stupid idea. It’s not like people are lining up to adopt the kids huh? Meanwhile such a foster system would cost the government an astronomical amount of money per year. Far more than the cost of SNAP.

Do republicans realize how insane it is to suggest a ludicrous idea like this just so that mere PENNIES will not be taken out of their OWN paychecks to pay for this program?

Yeah really Christian of you guys! Jesus would be proud.
She should be smart enough to know she can't afford kids and, not get pregnant.

It's that personal responsibility thing y'all go on about.

The worst part is they are turfed with nothing at 18.

I love how demofks think life is easy! I laugh at their constant ignorance of life!

Why am I shaming a woman when I said she can pop a pill before and after the screwing and in the first fifteen weeks of the pregnancy she can rid the unwanted mental midget from you.

So how am I shaming them again?

It is you wanting to tell me I should pay for your unwillingness to keep you penis in your pants and not wanting to wear Condom…

Better yet get your nuts fixed and then you won’t have any issue!
Better yet get your nuts fixed and then you won’t have any issue!
Ideally anyway.
Your value judgements are meaningless to the fact that unintended pregnancy has always and will always be a part of the human condition.

Bitching about others perceived lack of self control brings nothing to the problem of children living in poverty.

Your value judgements are meaningless to the fact that unintended pregnancy has always and will always be a part of the human condition.
true, but it is avoidable. And it is you who chooses to ignore that fact.

How so? you have no fking idea what anyone beyond yourself has gone through in a lifetime. You banter about nonsense as if you are this god like being that has control. Nope!!!!
I know a few people who were raised in the foster care system and turfed at 18. Not many choices when you’re broke and homeless.

Just because your life may have been shit doesn’t mean others have to be as well.

I know a few people who were raised in the foster care system and turfed at 18. Not many choices when you’re broke and homeless.

Just because your life may have been shit doesn’t mean others have to be as well.
so, how do you know others don't have overbearing parents who knock the shit of the kids? Like my father did me?

You are truly a parrot.

They can’t tell an impoverished pregnant woman she has to carry the baby to term and then not have her kids receive any government benefits like SNAP after they are born.

Now the automatic response to this is always “well should have never gotten pregnant!”

Uh yeah no shit. Here’s the issue though: the kids exist. They exist right? Should they starve because of something their mom did? Probably not right? You guys get so caught up in shaming the woman that you forget why they get SNAP in the first place. The benefits they get is a small fraction of the full cost to raise a kid every year therefore it’s ridiculous to suggest the mom is profiting off of having kids.

Now some republicans’ fascist solution to this is to force the mom to put the kids up for adoption. Well that’s obviously a stupid idea. It’s not like people are lining up to adopt the kids huh? Meanwhile such a foster system would cost the government an astronomical amount of money per year. Far more than the cost of SNAP.

Do republicans realize how insane it is to suggest a ludicrous idea like this just so that mere PENNIES will not be taken out of their OWN paychecks to pay for this program?

1669235284636.png

Not my child not my or the governments problem. Want charity? Get thee to church woman.

Who said anything about my being Christian?

*****SMILE*****

:)

** Pro-lifers cannot have it both ways **​

No, but so-called “transgenders” and their leftist faithful can have it both ways, if you know what I mean. I know, totally off the subject, but I just wanted to use your phrase to point out how sick our nation has become.

Critics of President Biden raised their eyebrows Monday night when they learned that he sat down with a trans activist, Dylan Mulvaney, who wants to "normalize" women having visible "bulges" in their crotch area… "And I wear clothes like this, and we all just normalize women having bulges sometimes because we’re coming up on bikini season, baby, and you might see a bulge or two," Mulvaney said before bursting into song.
Transgender Biden interviewer called to ‘normalize’ trans women having visible ‘bulge’
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As far as your claim Christians do little or nothing to help single mothers who are poor, you are wrong. But that is because you purposefully did not do any research to find out the truth.

Republicans never think ANY of their issues through. These are the same people who thought overturning Roe was a good idea until child victims of rape and incest were denied abortions.

Forum List

Back