Pro-"Palestinians"... is this what you want?

he pulled it outta the hat.
Well, he pulled it outta somewhere... that much seems clear...
teeth_smile.gif

Christians have more rights and freedoms in Palestine than they do in Israel.

And your support for that amazing fantasy is what, exactly? The shrinking size of the Christian community in 'Palestine' - or the growing Christian community who are full citizens of Israel?

Still waiting for Tinnie to give me a link that discusses the rights of Christians in 'Palestine' and in Israel....

Christians own land, homes, farms, and businesses in Palestine and can live anywhere they want.

How about in Israel.

Democracy? In the Palestinian population?

Is that why Fatah people were murdered and tortured by Hamas thugs?

What's democratic about THAT?

Fatah lost the elections but refused to step down.

Great reason to massacre them !!

I swear Tinnie, you justify everything the Palestinians and Hamas do . Disgusting

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72ai-Udti1M]On The Map with Avi Lewis: Gaza Coup d'Etat? - YouTube[/ame]

Christians own land, homes, farms, and businesses in Palestine and can live anywhere they want.

That's great, PFT. I think you should move to Gaza. In fact, I'll buy you a one-way ticket as long as you promise to never return.

Last edited:
while the Jews of America are fighting a war of attrition due to assimilation and inter-marriage.

Does that mean Americans are inferior to Jews and, if not, why should you object to such marriages?

You failed to answer my question as to why Americans aren't good enough to mix with Jews.

That's great, PFT. I think you should move to Gaza. In fact, I'll buy you a one-way ticket as long as you promise to never return.

You dismiss facts in favour of lies.
It's always, "Hamas seized power" instead of "they won a free and fair election".

Last edited by a moderator:
Jews lived fine in Palestine during the Ottoman Empire.

Can't be true.
The more extreme posters on here assure us the Arabs would have murdered them all.

Either you're wrong or the Zionist element are talking crap.

I'll plump for the extremist Jewish factions being idiots. :eusa_whistle:

while the Jews of America are fighting a war of attrition due to assimilation and inter-marriage.

Does that mean Americans are inferior to Jews and, if not, why should you object to such marriages?

I object to such marriages when they result in children who are never exposed to their Jewish heritage.

You dismiss facts in favour of lies.
It's always, "Hamas seized power" instead of "they won a free and fair election".

What facts? That Christians lack rights in Israel? That's a lie. That Christians are welcomed with open arms in Arab-controlled territories. That's also a lie.

As for how Hamas came to power, I don't believe I've addressed that at all. My view is that they were elected by a populace that has been indoctrinated with a mindset of hatred for the Jews and Israel.

It's official, Jimmy Carter's stamp of approval means Hamas won a "free and fair" election in 2006... now why haven't they had an election since?

:lol:

Not to mention Hamas murdering Fatah in Gaza and the "West Bank", and vice versa. Yeah, "free and fair elections" and "true democracy" with the "Palestinians"!

This may happen unless Israel lets go of most of the West Bank and the Palestinian people.

The longer Israel holds onto the West Bank, the bleaker their outlook as a Jewish state becomes.

They MUST get rid of the West Bank if they want to stay a Jewish democracy.

This may happen unless Israel lets go of most of the West Bank and the Palestinian people.

The longer Israel holds onto the West Bank, the bleaker their outlook as a Jewish state becomes.

They MUST get rid of the West Bank if they want to stay a Jewish democracy.

The west bank belongs to Israel fair and square. Everyone knows that it won't be given away to the Palestinians. Israel keeping the west bank which is rightfully theirs and not only that but if it is given away that will mean several hundred thousand Jews made homeless because the Palestinians say their new State will not have any Jews allowed to live there - how is that for apartheid.

Strategically also Israel needs to keep hold of the west bank because without it Israel will be destroyed because of the makeup of the land. Israel will not be able to defend itself from attack if it does not keep hold of the west bank.

The west bank belongs to Israel fair and square. Everyone knows that it won't be given away to the Palestinians....

Israel is more than welcome to annex the West Bank and make it part of Israel.

But what will it do with the more than 2 million Palestinians?

Make them 3/5ths of a citizen?

The west bank belongs to Israel fair and square. Everyone knows that it won't be given away to the Palestinians....

I don't think 2 million Palestinians live in the west bank.

Those that live in the west bank and assuming the west bank is annexed back to Israel, then they become full citizens of Israel and swear allegiance to Israel. Consequently Israel takes full control of the area.

The Palestinian Authority is welcome to keep the land is already has (known as area A) but anything west to the border will be Israel.

Well, Hyrcanus, I heard it from good authority that the jewish (un)democratic state wants the land but it doesn't want the people living on it.

The country doesn't really know what to do with the "undesirables"... it doesn't want to absorb them into the political system, it can't get rid of them at once without provoking the ire of the rest of the world...

Keeping the status quo while implementing a slow-paced ethnic cleansing seems to be the preferred path by some of the leadership.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back