Pro-"Palestinians"... is this what you want?

I don't think 2 million Palestinians live in the west bank.

Those that live in the west bank and assuming the west bank is annexed back to Israel, then they become full citizens of Israel and swear allegiance to Israel. Consequently Israel takes full control of the area.

The Palestinian Authority is welcome to keep the land is already has (known as area A) but anything west to the border will be Israel.

You are right, as 2.1 million Palestinians live in the West Bank.

If Israel makes them citizens, Israel will be very close to losing its Jewish majority.

Is this what you want?

José;7408211 said:
By Jove, I think you've got it!

Keep nudging more and more of them to pack up and leave every year. Time is on the side of the Israelis in this respect, and the game-clock is winding down to total expulsion... tick, tick, tick...

The only thing 'undesirable' about Palestinians is their murdering Israeli civilians and claiming it's 'resistance'...... and that's apparently a fairly small minority.

Clearly, the "Palestinians" must cease all settlement construction in the West Bank.

There is nothing wrong with building homes for people that already live there.

Occupied people are not under the same burden as the occupier.
How did only 1.2 million Arabs in what is now Jordan and Israel in 1948, suddenly become millions upon millions of Palestinians with rights to build on land that was never theirs to begin with? Ha ha ha. What a joke you guys are.

Israel already has two million Arab Muslims inside Israel proper with the same exact rights as all Israelis, which at the time of the formation of the state of Israel there were only 300,000. How about some of the neighboring Arab countries take in some of these Arab hucksters?

Oh I'm sorry, they don't want them either because wherever they've gone, Lebanon, Kuwait, Jordan, they'v been nothing but trouble. The so called Palestinians have actually gotten the best treatment at the hands of the stupid Zionists. Maybe if the Israelis started behaving more like Muslims and less like Zionists, it would solve things quicker. :clap:

Last edited:
How did only 1.2 million Arabs in what is now Jordan and Israel in 1948, suddenly become millions upon millions of Palestinians with rights to build on land that was never theirs to begin with? Ha ha ha. What joke you guys are.

Israel already has two million Arab Muslims inside Israel proper, which at the time of the formation of the state of Israel there were only 300,000. How about some of the neighboring Arab countries take in some of these Arab hucksters?

Oh I'm sorry, they don't want them either because wherever they've gone, Lebanon, Kuwait, Jordan, they'v been nothing but trouble. The so called Palestinians have actually gotten the best treatment at the hands of the stupid Zionists. Maybe if the Israelis started behaving more like Muslims and less like Zionists, it would solve things quicker. :clap:

The Palestinians have an annual growth rate around 2.8%. Its the same for Arabs in Israel since 1948.

Thats where they came from.

So what's your solution? Pay the Arabs to move to Jordan?

I don't think 2 million Palestinians live in the west bank.

Those that live in the west bank and assuming the west bank is annexed back to Israel, then they become full citizens of Israel and swear allegiance to Israel. Consequently Israel takes full control of the area.

The Palestinian Authority is welcome to keep the land is already has (known as area A) but anything west to the border will be Israel.

You are right, as 2.1 million Palestinians live in the West Bank.

If Israel makes them citizens, Israel will be very close to losing its Jewish majority.

Is this what you want?

I thought you meant area C. Yes, there are 2 million in the WB. I believe Israel should annex the WB, as I said, and all citizens swear allegiance. Israel will have total control as that area will be part of Israel proper. Whilst we all know the dispute is not about land, Israel needs the land, without criticism from anyone or any organisation, especially not the UN. Nobody has the right to tell Israel what and what not to do.

I thought you meant area C. Yes, there are 2 million in the WB. I believe Israel should annex the WB, as I said, and all citizens swear allegiance. Israel will have total control as that area will be part of Israel proper. Whilst we all know the dispute is not about land, Israel needs the land, without criticism from anyone or any organisation, especially not the UN. Nobody has the right to tell Israel what and what not to do.

And what happens if the Palestinians refuse to swear allegiance to Israel as a Jewish state?

You gonna kick them out? Not give them the right to vote?

That would be Apartheid, my friend.

How did only 1.2 million Arabs in what is now Jordan and Israel in 1948, suddenly become millions upon millions of Palestinians with rights to build on land that was never theirs to begin with? Ha ha ha. What joke you guys are.

Israel already has two million Arab Muslims inside Israel proper, which at the time of the formation of the state of Israel there were only 300,000. How about some of the neighboring Arab countries take in some of these Arab hucksters?

The Palestinians have an annual growth rate around 2.8%. Its the same for Arabs in Israel since 1948.

Thats where they came from.

So what's your solution? Pay the Arabs to move to Jordan?

Jordan doesn't want the arabs, as is evident from history.

And what happens if the Palestinians refuse to swear allegiance to Israel as a Jewish state?

You gonna kick them out? Not give them the right to vote?

That would be Apartheid, my friend.

Well, it depends how Israel would deal with it. As I said Israel needs the WB without dispute or argument from anyone.

Well, it depends how Israel would deal with it. As I said Israel needs the WB without dispute or argument from anyone.

Israel doesn't need the West Bank.

No one would dare stage a conventional invasion of Israel though the West Bank again, knowing that Israel has hundreds of nuclear weapons.

I just wanted to know where to send all the poor "Palestinian refugees" who are rejected by their Arab brothers. Your house seems like a good place to start.

You need to stop trolling me.

If you can't help yourself from trolling/baiting me, put me on ignore.

Israel doesn't need the West Bank.

No one would dare stage a conventional invasion of Israel though the West Bank again, knowing that Israel has hundreds of nuclear weapons.

Israel certainly does need the WB. If it was given away Israel is in shtook.
Israel would not be able to use nuclear weapons in such a tiny area anyway of just the WB. The WB and all of it is a safeguard from attack from the east.

Last edited:
Israel certainly does need the WB. If it was given away Israel is in shtook.
Israel would not be able to use nuclear weapons in such a tiny area anyway of just the WB. The WB and all of it is a safeguard from attack from the east.

Current military leaders don't think Israel needs the West Bank to defend itself.

Forum List

Back