Producer Price Inflation Rose 9.7% Year-to-Year

This is the inflation producers see vs what us at the end see.

Oh by the way, prices jumped an entire 1% in a single month.

Let's Go Brandon.

But yet you and your ilk applaud and call for more trucker's to call in sick or have blockades to hurt the economy. Go figure, sounds like a commie to me when you want to hurt your fellow American's or maybe you're not an American.

But yet you and your ilk applaud and call for more trucker's to call in sick or have blockades to hurt the economy. Go figure, sounds like a commie to me when you want to hurt your fellow American's or maybe you're not an American.
It's more Commie to insist the government should have complete control over everyone's lives.

Supporting freedom is not Communist.

If the increase was caused by the masses saying FU to Tater The Putz and the retarded shit he has been in charge of since he was sworn-in I'd gladly pay it and dance a jig.

As it is your ilk own this cluster-fuck.....Dancin' yet? 😐

You are a moron and wouldn't recognize common sense if it bit you on your ample ass. Inflation rose nearly 8% before the convoy ever started due solely to Biden and the democrats idiotic policies. Take off the blinders dummy.

We are all in this together. Just do what we say and this will all be over soon.

Forum List

Back